Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

06-05-2005, 11:12 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)
Work at Rupture Farms (v.4)

It's time for... The 4th part of Work at Rupture Farms! The rules still have not changed:

No original characters, like Molluck etc. Do not use other RPGers' characters.

if character says something: Character: "..."
if character does something: *Character ...*
if character thinks something: Character's Thoughts: "..."

If you want details, check the RPG rules by T-nex.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Still have a very good time at Rupture Farms!

Last edited by T-nex; 06-05-2005 at 01:16 PM..
06-05-2005, 01:22 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

00C| Ok, I've edited yer post to save you the trouble of adding the link to the last part

Hmm.... I'm going to add 2 years to all my characters, to preserve the realistic feeling...

I'd suggest re-posting the character profiles now...

Name: Kix
Race: Mudokon
Gender: Female(Anyone got an idea of how a female mudokon looks like?)
Appearance: Her skin is normal green, her ponytail is red an violet and has tattoos on her legs. She may be thinner than other female muds. The full moon has a weird effect on her that transforms the skins green color to a golden color.
Personality: Cares about her friends, but she doesn't like strangers. She likes to explore the world, and since she got in Rupture farms, she had found all kind of old passages.

Name: Javi
Specie: Mud
Job: Hopes to get a hunter job.
Appearance: Grey-green. He Is very muscular.
Personality: Is friendly, but can be harsh sometimes.

Name: Dean
Job: Cooker... likes to cook.
Appearance: Light-green... it might seem strange for a scrub.
Personality: Likes to play hero sometimes. But he cares about his friends, and especially for Anni.

Name: Anni
Job: Just a scrub.
Appearance: Pink-grey. Some chemicals fell on her when she was cleaning a lab.
Personality: Likes everyone, wants to be friend with everyone... except Nick . She's young
and easy to fool...

Name: Razer
Species: Helicopter Slig(spelling?)
Personality: His heart is black as it can get. Would never do anything good for anyone, and does not trust anyone. He likes to make veryone's life hell. Well, at leats the mudokons. But is more freindly to sligs.
Biography: Has a tattoo of a dead mudokon on his shoulder. His skin is dark-green. His size, is normal slig-size.
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

Last edited by T-nex; 06-23-2005 at 05:37 AM..
06-05-2005, 01:28 PM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

: Jun 2003
: Netherlands
: 744
big bro boogie  (10)

Is it able for me to enter since this is an already started RPG ?

if i can, Here's my profile:

Characters name: Boogie

Specie: Big Bro (valet like)

Bio/description: sweet shiny pants, most of the time wearing a shiny hat, on His left hand 1 shiny metal ring and he's not as brawny as normal Big Bro's

Personality:He's Nice(has been called a nerd once), he Hates to see others shooting, being shot(himself) or times when he has to shoot someone. Hates dissing too cuz he can get dissed awfull lot a times. And oh, likes to "chit-chat" with Big-Bosses, or gluks.

Items/weapons: One mean Big Heavy book . Metal ring on the left hand. And his little blitzpacker.

Hope i can join.

Edit: Was Annoying to read

Last edited by big bro boogie; 07-31-2005 at 09:01 AM.. : personality prob...
06-05-2005, 01:35 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

OOC| Of course you can ... Just make sure to read the rules, and start posting. But please, don't not write in first person. it's awfull annoying to read. Write in 3. person instead (using he/she/it) Welcome to the RP.

============

06-05-2005, 02:32 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

: May 2003
: 9,976
Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

Alrighty:

Name: Nick
Species: Slig
Personality: Nick has been a mechanic at RF from day one, being responsible for all the equipment. After the shutdown he went to work at the FeeCo Depot and a small while at Vykers Labs. Now he works back at the reopend Rupture Farms one again as a mechanic and partly as security.

Nick is a helpfull slig who is totaly into computers and other kind of mechanics. He was the one who thought of the Chant Supressor idea before the vykers stole the idea from him.

Appearance: Just your normal every day slig. Has some adjustments on his pants as he's pretty handy with altering his pants with build in heater and he managed to upgrade its running speed.

---

Name: Math
Species: Mud
Appearance: Just your everyday mud, but with a blue skin.
Bio:
Yes, Math is Abe's long lost brother (In theory, since all muds come from one queen, there all brothers, but lets just forget that and assume Abe and this guy are family :P). After the shut down of Rupture Farms Math was put in solitary almost emidiatly. Knowing the two of them are brothers, the Magog Cartel wanted no single risk and orderd Nick, working at the feeco depot back then, to take him to Vykers Lab. Nick and Math go back a long way, since Nick worked at Vykers Lab for a short while as well and they saw each other on a regular basis. And even though it was Nick who locked him up, their still good friends.

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

06-06-2005, 01:25 AM
mudling
Outlaw Sniper

: Jan 2005
: Sydney
: 1,631
mudling  (123)mudling  (123)

ooc: ok, i think i'll make a character to replace noe, i'm not sure. i'm getting a bit bored of controling a mudd. one request, if t-nex's character's are older, can we please have a backstory of what happened between the 2 versions, unless we just decide to pick this version up where the other left off.

06-06-2005, 02:15 AM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

OOC: I think T-nex just means since the first W@RF part was opened, some time must have passed between then and now, enough to change the age of her characters. Of course, I could be totally wrong, but that was just the impression I got. Anyway, my characters again:

Name:Groll
Species:Slig
Bio:Groll is one of the few survivors of the Rector Refinery incident. After he escaped he was employed at Feeco Depot for a while, but has been sent to Rupture Farms now. The managers sent a warning before him, though, saying not to let him be with mudokons alone; his experience at the Rector Refinery has given him a deep hate of the mudokon race.
Appearance:Looks just like any other slig except that he is unusually short and has a long scar going right down his left arm.

Name:Sefon
Species:Mudokon
Bio:A natural spy, Sefon is good at stealth and cunning. He is also a bit of a prankster, and knows an opportunity for mischief when he sees one. He has been schooled in the use of mystical powers ever since he was born, so he is very skillful with them, but also very protective of them, meaning he will almost never use any of them unless he needs to. His natural abilities include extremely good hearing (another reason for him being a spy) and he can change the sound of his voice, within limits. Linking this to his mystical powers, he can almost perfectly mimic any voice that he hears.

He's been sent to RuptureFarms from a mudokon fortress (what used to be Rector's Refinery) in search of something important...

Appearance:Green skin with weird gray splotches all over it.
I'LL GET MAH STABBIN KNIFE!

06-06-2005, 02:23 AM
kjjcarpenter
Boombat Seeker

: Apr 2005
: Sydney, Australia
: 642
kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)

Please let me join (I read the rules).

Name: Carl
Species: Glukkon
Age: Unknown (Got spilt with chemicals while a Gluk at Vykkers Labs)
Bio: Owned one of the Vykkers Labs until its buisness crumbled, then he worked at the Creature Plant until his resignation, lived on the outskirts of Rupture Farms for the last 3 years. (There is word that he is Mollucks Brother.) He is also known to be the meanest Glukkon of all time.
Apperance: Wears a purple cloak and has back skin. Smokes a cigar all the time. Has a scar across his right eye making him half blind.

06-06-2005, 02:30 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

OOC| Yea that's what i meant Gretin... Because alot of stuff have happened, and it's enough for them to fit in a whole year. MAybe we should say that evrytime we make a new part of the RP(a new thread), a year passed....
Oh and welcome Chirpy, i'm glad you read the rules If you have qestions you can PM, or any of the other, older users.

============

06-06-2005, 06:41 AM
Oddish
Outlaw Semi Auto

: Mar 2004
: Ma' Spa
: 2,431
Oddish  (10)

Name: Ade
Species: Mudokon (slave)
Appearance: Stich lips, pale skin.
Job: Meat checker, cleaner.
Personality: Looks things in a more simple side, not very bright. Clumsy and random.
Bio: He's been a mudokon worker about a year now. He moved from more smaller factory , so he wanted to work somewhere more high classed. He has a special abiltie to communicate with wildlife including Scrabs, Paramites and Elums. He loves his Mom , and wants to meet her some day.

"For us, it's not about muscle bound characters with big guns. It's about little guys "
~ Lorne Lanning 15/02/2000
"We knew there were more of us out there, and were gunna find them!" ~ Abe

06-06-2005, 07:39 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

Name: #7 Slig
Species: Slig
Personality: Boss of Rupture Farms Security Dept., good-working employee
Appearance: new and shiny mechanical pants, green-glowing visor, carries shotgun.

Name: Arnie
Personality: Big Cheese, new boss of Rupture Farms, very quick at job, has his own train in Feeco Depot
Appearance: wears green suit, has a cigar, and a suit-badge with Rupture Farms-logo on it.

Name: Otto
Personality: Arnie's little brother, learning stocks and business in Rupture Farms
Appearance: blue suit, Rupture Farms badge on suit, black shoes.

Name: Rick
Species: Mudokon
Personality: nice, good employee, but in some cases he might be a rebel Mudokon
Appearance: A long, red wound on his arm. Appart from that, nothing unusual.

Name: RG-49
Species: Robotic (non-living)
Personality: RG has a limited range of emotions and he speaks in a monotonous voice, like most „mech-creatures”, as he calls them. He can be very helpful with his mechanic and terminating skills, though.
Appearance: Almost as tall as a Glukkon, a bit skeleton-like, armed with a rifle and many built-in functions and mainly dark copper coloured.

There, my profiles. I've added two years to their age, too. Good thinking, T-nex. And thanks for the editing.

06-06-2005, 09:36 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Name: Stivik
Race: Slig
Appearance: A slightly taller-than-average slig. He always wears a belt on which he clips a couple of grenades, a pen knife ("You never no when you're gonna need a corkscrew"), his gun and a small black box with a play/stop button on it.
Bio: Stivik seems to change, depending on who he's talking to. He likes money. "I am NOT a snoop for the Cartel! Stop saying that!"

When are we set to start? And T, didn't you have a bio for Somi?

06-06-2005, 10:48 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

OOC| oh, did i?? Lol, i think i'm gonna make one anyways.... But i'd say we can start posting again now

Anyways, here's somi's profile:

Name: Somi
Race: Paramite
Apearance: Is almost fully grown paramite.
Bio: Was found and saved by Anni. Always sais things straight as they are, but care very much about Anni.

Freaks profile:

Name: Freak
Race: Slog
Apearance: Slog'ish O_o
Bio: Was adopted by Kix, because evryone made fun of him. On leg is shorter that the other, so he halts when he walks.

============

06-06-2005, 01:49 PM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

big bro boogie  (10)

OOC: i guess its best to start at leftoff: the alarm thingy, and Anni's escape followed by Stivik. Who want's to miss that action ?
Err i won't start cuz i need a good spot to mingle in.

Last edited by big bro boogie; 06-06-2005 at 01:52 PM..
06-06-2005, 10:28 PM
kjjcarpenter
Boombat Seeker

kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)

*Carl walks in the main entrance*
Carl Thoughts:"This is the biggest place ever!"
Carl:"You, #7 slig! Can you take me to Arnie? I need to ask him a few things!"

06-07-2005, 02:15 AM
mudling
Outlaw Sniper

Name: nibb
Job: protects the animals, but he prefers cooking them.
Appearance: small, pinky green. silver eyes.
Personality:he is eager to be a great employee, he is obnoxious, boastful, energetic, and always tries to help, but usaly overdoes things. he wants to improve on noes mistakes, and be like him, but better! he also gets board easily.
backstory: he grew up in a native village, and came to work in the farms, after his dad, who was prometed to work in the cartal (yes i know, hard to beleive, but i needed a way to get rid of noe), he has had a bad experience with a wild scrab, and his disliked animals since.

Name: martha
Specie: chikpunk
Job: protecter and companion of nibb. she can sort of translate other animal languages.
Appearance: old, furry, obese, small, and a greyish brown.
Personality: a smart-alec, annoying, lazy, needs company.
backstory: she has breed alot of chikpunks, and keeps close to her family. when noe left, she decided to stay and look after nibb, who neglects her, but they still are very attatched.

ooc: that's it for now, but i might make more characters.

06-07-2005, 07:10 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

OOC: OK, the profiles are up. It was a good idea to post them. I mean, I didn't know that Kix turns gold-colored at full moon.

chirpy7, you should work a bit more on your story-telling. Like, how Carl arrived to the factory. And he's not supposed to know #7 Slig's name without asking. Appart from that, you will be OK.

Let's continue from the alarm, then. Arnie and Otto in the Cafeteria, RG-49 going to the lower levels, Rick going after him on the platform ropes, #7 Slig stuck on the higher levels.

06-07-2005, 08:09 AM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: And Anni, Somi and freak on their way out with Stivik following.

Stivik accidentally kicked a rock as he ducked behind an old hut. He cursed when Anni looked around but she turned back to the paramite. Stivik was sure she was speaking to it, but wasn't sure how, as he couldn't get close enough to hear.

It was unlikely the paramite was talking though. Surely even Arnie wouldn't have been idiotic enough to miss something like that. A talking paramite would be worth millions! But he was being rediclous. Anni and the animals were halfway down the cliff. He headed towards the edge a little way down from the three.

ooc: Sorry to have to ask again T, but does Anni talk to Somi... paramitish, or does Somi speak... uh, intelligent language? You know what I mean.

And Mudling, as a mudokon getting promoted to the Cartel is a little rare, especially someone like Noe (no offence), would it be better if Noe had been... Eaten? I know it sounds brutal but this is the industrialists.

06-07-2005, 12:41 PM
mudling
Outlaw Sniper

ooc: i think they sort of think to each other, i don't know.
nibb: wow! a nice big scrap heap to live in! and i have to take care of some living carcasses!
(martha appears, with her big family behind her)
martha: now you listen to me! you dooo not, i repeat not....GO AROUND TEASING ANIMALS!
nidd: yeah i guess, if i want to be as good as noe...hey, why am i talking to a-
martha: *cutting him off* hey brother, it's you! it's da son of noe! i never thought i would see you in my life time!
nidd: *sarcastically* wow, i'm being reconised by a little critter.
martha: come on, i'll show you around.
(they walk off, continuing arguing)

06-08-2005, 12:19 AM
kjjcarpenter
Boombat Seeker

Happy

OCC:Alright I will make an entrance.

*Carl hops out of his train and looks around*
Carl thoughts:"How big is this place?"
Carl:"I got to get to the bosses room."
*Looks at a red light thats flashing on and off.*
Carl:"What the hell?!?"
*Hears alarm in the distance.*
Carl:"You slig, whats going on?"

OCC:I'm talking to #7 Slig.

Last edited by kjjcarpenter; 06-08-2005 at 12:39 AM..
06-08-2005, 02:31 AM
Splat

ooc: Better chirpy!
Like I said mudling, it's up to you.

06-08-2005, 05:23 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

OOC: Yeah, that's better. But it still has a bug in it. #7 Slig is stuck in the upper levels, so I can't imagine how Carl talked to him when he entered the factory.

*RG-49 arrives to the lower levels and he sets off to the Cafeteria to find Arnie*

------

*Rick is still climbing down*

06-08-2005, 12:52 PM
mudling
Outlaw Sniper

ooc: sorry, i didn't read that. well, lets just say that the cartal is experiencing a little corruption, and noe could well been eaten. ok, seriosly, i could go on and on, on ideas how it is possible, but i could also go on ideas on how it is impossible.
the reason i choose for noe to get promoted was so i could create some jelosy in the farms, if i made a new character. of course it is obvious noe got in by a fluke, but owell.

06-08-2005, 09:48 PM
kjjcarpenter
Boombat Seeker

OCC:Ok anyone who is a slig can answer me.(Better?)

06-09-2005, 01:29 AM
mudling
Outlaw Sniper

ooc: i might make a slig then, but i want a more odd character, does anyone want to help me pick a speacies.
nidd: (to carl) who are you? are you the boss of this dump? i need some proper life from to show me around.
martha: you both are lost, admitt it, ok, i'll show you arou-
*is cut off by nidd*
nidd yeah, who cares about an animal anyway?
*he flings her away*

06-09-2005, 01:55 AM
kjjcarpenter
Boombat Seeker

OCC: I'm making a valent slig that goes with Carl everywere.

Name:Tucker
Species:Slig
Appearance:Wheres a green valent uniform and has a powerful machine gun.
Bio:Was keeping Carls old shack clean while he was at the Creature Plant, no one knows how Carl got the money to make Tucker a Rich and powerful slig though.

Carl:"Shut up both of you! Why are all the alarms going off!"
*Looks at Nidd*
Carl:"What kind of creature are you anyway?"
*Tucker steps out of train.*
Tucker:"Man, boilers proberly shut down."
*Carl looks at Tucker.*
Tucker:"Don't worry sir I have the layout plans for this factory and have gone over them hundreds of times. I'll take you to the Board Room, the Boss should be there."
Carl:"Ok, lets go now!"

06-09-2005, 07:45 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

OOC| lol, Somi speaks both Paramitish and Intelligent, because she had been with Anni since she was small, or i dont really remember... I'm sorry if my writing s weird, but im writing from a canadian keyboard... O yea, forgot to tell... Im in canada So i may not have too much time to write here anyways...

---IC---

Anni was the one who got down first, then freak got down, and then Somi fell down on him.

"Oh! I'm sorry Freak..." she grinned.

"Sooo.... this place is pretty freaky..." Anni said, looking around.

Somi moved around a bit, and suddenly howled as she saw a symbol formed like the infinit-sign (8).

"HUH?? Oh my... that's cool." she said, and drew a happy face inside the rings.

"Uh Somi, try to look at the left a bit..." Anni stunned, and had her mouth half-opened.

Infront of them was a big building, with big statues of Mudokon-gaurds.

"Oh my Odd... what in the hell is that???"

============

06-09-2005, 09:36 AM
Splat

ooc: Cheers T, that's great.

Stivik moved to the edge of the cliff and looked down. He could see the exit from here and the moment Anni left would be a ton of trouble for Arnie - and a ton of cash for Stivik!

Stivik climbed out of his pants and moved to the edge of the cliff so he wouldn't be seen as easily from below. Then he turned his box on to "Play" and pressed a button on the side of his mask. He had a short-lived camera in their that didn't work too often but if he actually saw Anni leaving it would be all the better for him.

Watching from above, Stivik gasped in surprise as the paramite SPOKE to the slog, and then cursed. If that paramite was talking it would look pretty bad if Stivik didn't try and catch it.

Stivik crawled towards his pants and began to pull himself up into them. But before he could get his tail in, a loud howl made him freeze.

Standing above him was a very angry looking scrab.

06-09-2005, 12:44 PM
mudling
Outlaw Sniper

nidd: no wait, you're the one that's supposed to listen to me!
martha: *sigh* i'm thinking the same way.
nidd: oh, i'm sorry i treated you badly, lets make it up on a nice slurg slurpy.
martha: i don't think they have slurpies here, and i'm not dat hungry.
nidd: oh.
martha: don't worry, how about i show you around the farms?
nidd: that would be great.

06-09-2005, 03:00 PM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

big bro boogie  (10)

OOC: ive thought up a nice way to blend in. If i'm dead wrong, please say.

*Boogie runs out of special barracks*
Boogie's thoughts: 'Damnit, what the hell is wrong with that frickin' alarm. Oh... yeah, probably those pesky boilers again. Better check out the boiler rooms, see if nothin' mechanically is broke, or something.'

*Boogie heads to boiler room number 1, and opens the door*

Boogie's thoughts:'Skillya on a stick, that alarm is driving me crazy.
Huh, what the. Why for Odd's sake is that boiler losing steam... best to check it out.'
*Boogie looks for any way steam might escape the boiler, but finds nothing.*
*Boogie grabs the boiler screw and tries to twist it, but gets shocked by electricity shooting out of the screw and shortwires his pants. While losing his consciousness*

OOC: Can I put all of the actions between one pair of *'s? And how do you call it again when someone gets in some kind of the lighter version of a coma?