Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

06-20-2007, 10:54 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Name change might be a good idea actually. Two big bros running around called Brutus could be a little too much.
Oh, and Rupture Farms reopened quite some time ago so that doesn't quite make full sense.

06-20-2007, 10:57 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

:
Name change might be a good idea actually. Two big bros running around called Brutus could be a little too much.
Oh, and Rupture Farms reopened quite some time ago so that doesn't quite make full sense.
Ya, but I didn't put Brutus in the roleplay, so it should be fine.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

06-23-2007, 12:26 PM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

: May 2007
: Wales
: 335
Slig 7665  (11)

Right I should have this a while ago

Name: Jaws
Species: Sloggie
Appearance: A small sloggie with razor sharp teeth
Personality: Jaws is best friends with his owner Slax he loves scrab meat and is a very curious pup.
Equipment: Nothing (unless your counting teeth)
History: Has known slax since the day he was born and they have been been friends ever since

Thankyou Carnix for the sig

Last edited by Slig 7665; 07-03-2007 at 07:35 AM..
06-26-2007, 06:21 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

: Dec 2005
: VA
: 759
Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

Name: Chris
Species:Vykker
Appearance: Has light pink skin and wears a yellow dress with white frills on the bottom. Wears a light blue surgical outfit when 'assisting' patients, the surgical outfit is covered in white roses.

Equipment: A small case containing medical tools and make-up and various luggage.

Personality: Care free, happy, and out going.
Biography: Chris is one of the top Surgeons in all of Mudos. Chris is much sought for when a Surgeon is needed for a tough job. Chris, however, wanted to get out in the world and see new places. This is what brings the happy-go-lucky Vykker to camp #7002 as it is one of the exotic border islands. Chris hopes to get a job here and search for exotic flowers which is a hobby of his.
06-26-2007, 07:27 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

: Jun 2006
: New Zealand
: 1,466
Patrick Vykkers  (12)

OT: Patrick Vykkers takes the bid at 1000 posts!
ONT: This is for W@RF profiles, not Along the Border ones.

07-04-2007, 09:20 PM
Marvak
Bola Blast

: Inside your head.
: 439
Marvak  (12)

What the hell. I'll put up the profiles for my other Black Scabs members, for use in the NEXT version of W@RF (V.8). If anyone's wondering, I'm planning for Ricky and Cal to leave, and then come back again (sort of ), while Wic stays to work. If that's alright.

Name: Murphy McSplode

Race: Clakker

Age: No-one's really sure, but he seems to be around 40-45 years old compared to a human.

Appearence: Short, fat, bulging eyes, always has a maniac smile on his face. Plain yellow feathers and beak with the occasional scorch mark here and there. Wears faded blue denim overalls and bandages on his feet.

Equipment: Bombs, boomsticks, grenades, gunpowder, pretty much anything that has an explosive force that can fit in his front pocket of his overalls. Oh, and he sometimes uses his highly-flammable feathers to light things up, too.

Personality: One word: crazy. Crazy, crazy, craaaazzzzzyyyyyy. Always abnormally happy, high tolerance to pain, uh, keep him away from anything flammable. In fact even if it's not flammable, keep him away from it, because he's likely to find a way to set it alight anyways. Doesn't speak due to his brain injury, but manages to make some babbling noises and the odd evil cackle to express himself.

Bio: A mysterious brain injury involving an exploding barn when he was in his teens put him in a mental hospital for several years, during which he has had an unusual and dangerous attraction to fire and explosives. Several cases had been put against him for murder, manslaughter, property damage etc. that had been caused by his pyromania, but each case had resulted in his favour due to his mental condition. After word had gotten round that 'some retarded Clakker was killing inhabitants and getting way with it,' (quoth The Daily Deception), The Black Scrabs sent Cal, disguised as a nurse from the institute, to kidnap Murphy and force him to join the gang. He now has much more freedom to do what he does best, under the watchful (if unwilling) eye of Cal.

Name: Barnabus (or 'Barny')

Race: Slig, Big Bro

Appearence: Pretty much your average Big Bro; big, muscle-bound, takes up a lot of room in a lift. Definately wouldn't fit in an air vent . Bright green skin with dark green stripes on his neck, arms and along his back. Modified mask, which is black and gives his small glowing red eyes a 360° view of his surroundings. Mask gives his voice a robotic edge to it. Wears black fingerless gloves, spikes along his knuckles for an extra-damaging punch. Otherwise, pretty indiscernable from the next Big Bro.

Equipment: His huge machine gun, the BlitzPacker-K5, which is a trimmed, primped and beefed-up modification of the original BlitzPacker machine gun, credits to Ricky.

Personality: Despite his killer appearence, it actually takes a lot to piss this guy off. Usually acts reasonably friendly to strangers, and fiercely protective of his friends and work partners. He is, however, very dull and slow-witted, and may take a while to understand some situations. His motto is, 'When all else fails, blast yer way outta there'.

Bio: Barnabus is actually an old friend of Ricky's, as they shared the same tent at the Slig Barracks, before Barnabus was promoted and awarded enough steroids to become the monstrosity his is today. He lived an honourable life serving in the Army, helping win many battles and earning many badges, mainly for how many enemies he had killed (that's how it works in there, folks). After reading a newspaper clipping in The Daily Deception ("Sore-Loser Slig Murders His Opponent!") he was shocked to find it was about his old friend Ricky. He fronted up to Ricky's court hearing to try and save him, but the verdict was unavoidable; Public Execution. On his last nerves, he made a final attempt to rescue him by shooting and killing the two guards holding Ricky. Due to his rash actions, they both very nearly died that day, with both of them sustaining some heavy injuries, but thanks to Ricky's fast thinking and Barnabus' brute strength, they somehow made it over the town border and into the thick forest, where it would be impossible to track them. They stayed there for a few weeks, untill it became apparent that they would need professional medical help if they wanted to live. They went to the city on the far side of the forest, and found a doctor who was willing to tend to thier injuries and accepted a bribe to keep quiet. Nowadays, Barnabus is employed in Ricky's gang as security, a body guard, and as a spy agent for undercover missions.

Last edited by Marvak; 07-04-2007 at 09:23 PM..
07-05-2007, 03:50 AM
ZERO101
Stunk

: Jan 2007
: TN
: 37
ZERO101  (10)

Name: ZIK
Species: Slig
Personality: Scared,you hurt him he hurts you.
Appearance: Slig with tux top and top hat.
Bio: Zik is a slig that was used and beat by other slig's all his life. He get's very psychotic if angerd and loves anything smaller then him... "aww, look at that fuzzle".

Last edited by ZERO101; 07-05-2007 at 03:54 AM..
07-07-2007, 11:42 AM
Shem
Zappfly

: Jun 2007
: England
: 16
Shem  (10)

Name: Zazi

Species: Mudoken

Appearence: A regular, green mudoken. He wears stained, knee length shorts, and has white (again stained) material (similar to bandages) wrapped round his hands.

Personality: up-beat as a slave in a meat factory goes. He can get quite frustrated if something doesnt work, and always sticks by his opinions, and gets annoyed when someone disagrees. He loves to talk, but only in a conversation, as he hates it when people don't talk back.

Job: Delivery boy/Grinder operator

Bio: He used to be a traveller, until one day he stumbled apon Rupture farms. He was swiftly stunned and forced into work. He has been there for about 6 months now and is still getting used to the sights, sounds and experience of Rupture farms. He is obviously upset by having to work there, but he doesnt show it openly.

Equipment: His only noticable possesion is a purple bag on a string, which he wears round his neck. He opens and smells it regularily, but no one really knows what is in it.

Last edited by Shem; 07-07-2007 at 11:48 AM..
07-07-2007, 11:50 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

I think the only problem with your character is, Shem, is that it assumes that both Sligs are allowed to beat Mudokons and you were there for a long time. There is no beating in Rupture Farms. And I think you need to be a new employee in the factory.

07-07-2007, 12:11 PM
Shem
Zappfly

Shem  (10)

what exactly do you mean? Or how do you suggest i change?
07-07-2007, 04:09 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

In this RPG, assuming that you have already been hired would mean you would have to have been here for a long time. Which, doesn't qualify here, being that becomes a problem to what is happening here.

Rupture Farms in this RPG has applied a rule that Sligs are not allowed to beat Mudokons, which destroys some of your backstory.

So I am saying that you need to changed your character to make it that he hasn't been beaten and has recently gotten into the factory.

07-09-2007, 06:51 AM
glitch taimer
Bolamite

: Over there
: 65
glitch taimer  (10)

Way too many issues with the my old characters. I'm going to scrap them and start a new one.

Name: Marful
Species: Slig
Appearence: Larger than average slig. His mask his brown instead of the normal black. His skin tone is gray instead of green.
Personality: Marful is cruel, backstabbing, and merciless. He is also very intelligent and cunning. He is very stubborn towards others that are the same tank as him or lower, but he is very respectful and loyal to his superiors.
History: Marful was a high ranking slig in the the Slig Barraks. After he completed his training in the Slig Barraks, he was sent to Splinterz and worked as a guard for a few months. He was doing well in Splinterz until one day, he beat a Mudoken scrub to death for arguing with him. Marful was sent to Rupture Farms for no pay as punishment for his crime.
07-11-2007, 03:51 AM
Shem
Zappfly

Shem  (10)

((I completely Re-jigged this guy's bio and stuff! Tell me if this is okay?))

Name: Zazi

Species: Mudoken

Appearence: A regular, green mudoken. He wears stained, knee length shorts, and has white (again stained) material (similar to bandages) wrapped round his hands.

Personality: up-beat as a slave in a meat factory goes. He can get quite frustrated if something doesnt work, and always sticks by his opinions, and gets annoyed when someone disagrees. He loves to talk, but only in a conversation, as he hates it when people don't talk back.

Job: Regular scrub

Bio: Zazi used to live in a small village far away from Rupture Farms, where his father was cruel and abusive to him, favouring Zazi's older Brother over Zazi himself. He decided one day to run away from his home, and went travelling across the land. He stumbled upon Rupture Farms, and saw it as an oppertunity to start over. New people, New surroudings, new life...

Equipment: His only noticable possesion is a purple bag on a string, which he wears round his neck. He opens and smells it regularily, but no one really knows what it is. The only clue is that there is something very bright and shiney inside.
07-14-2007, 09:32 AM
slipknot101
Zappfly

: Mar 2007
: eureka
: 5
slipknot101  (10)

name: dennis
species: glukkon
personality: cruel, money hungry, power hungry, stubborn, cold hearted
appearance: wears a red suit because he thinks red is the color of power and status has purple eyes a slight scar on his right eye and is always seen smoking cigars
bio: dennis is a cruel calculating glukkon that despises weakness he is currently a big cheese he hates nature and thinks everything should be industrious he also hates poorness, laziness, and thinks mudokens are lazy scum

Last edited by slipknot101; 07-14-2007 at 10:07 AM..
07-14-2007, 04:02 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

: Jun 2006
: New Zealand
: 1,466
Patrick Vykkers  (12)

Big Cheeses are something that would be equal to RF's current owner, Arnie. I'd advise demoting your character to Chump level, or maybe Wanna-be if Dripik gives you permission.

08-10-2007, 12:36 PM
The Dark Mudokon
Fuzzle

: May 2005
: Roxton-Falls
: 130
The Dark Mudokon  (10)

Name: Ed (Yeah, simply Ed. No last name :P )

Race: Mudokon )A simple, green-skinned, clumsy mudokon)

Earth age: 20 years old

Equipment: Does farts count?

Appearance: Brown loin cloth, green skin, no tattoos.

Personnality

Ed is a clumsy, brew-loving mudokon who could be considered a little dumb. He looks pretty much like every ordinary mudokon, green skin, red-orange ponytail.

Most of the time, he cares about his people, that is, when he finally reasize when his people needs help. He also loves to drink brews of all kind and he drinks rarely anything else. He tried Alf's tea, at Alf's Rehab and Tea but it had a little "old spooce" taste, so he never drank tea again. And wether Alf's tea always tasted like or just this particular one did remains a mystery.

Hum, ok, this was probably long so i will just resume Ed in a couple'o'words.

Ed is:

Clumsy, dumb, gentle, brew-obsessed and slow-minded.

Oh! And he loves brew!

Jaran The Dark Mudokon

08-25-2007, 09:51 PM
SligValet
Sniper Wasp

: Apr 2007
: Sweden
: 251
SligValet  (79)
Oddworld Nibblers the Slog

Name: Nibblers

Species: Slog

Personality: Nice, Curious, Careful

Equipment: None

Biography: Nibblers was born on Slog Hut #138, he almost got sucked into the recycling fan once but got saved by a Slig. And since then, he always started being more careful. He isn't a bad Slog because he wasnt cared about much when he was little, the Sligs never told him to kill any Mudokon he saw or something like that. One day he found a small hole in the wall of the Slog Hut and of course, escaped and found his way to Rupture Farms and ended SOMEHOW, inside a exhaust pipe wich leads to the cafeteria.

I decide to quit Charles and make a animal character instead. So i made this completely lost Slog seeking for food and attracted to the building's cafeteria by the smell of Scrab Legs.

08-27-2007, 02:02 AM
mudling
Outlaw Sniper

: Jan 2005
: Sydney
: 1,631
mudling  (123)mudling  (123)

ok, I know it's closed down, but I made this, and decided to post it anyway, just incase it was going to reopen.
Name: Jaka PJ, or simply PJ (informal jaka, formal PJ)
Race: Grubb
Equipment: Spear, armour, helmet and (Elum hide) shield handed down to her through generations. Pet Boombat (Blastz) and Elum (Roy) and rod
Appearance: Green, with a yellowish hue, and golden eyes.
Personality: Kind, caring, gullible and loyal, as well as dwelling and stubborn.
Biography: Jaka was born and bred up in a land far, far away. She loved her family, but there were many stresses on her family due to a lack of water. Then there were the raids, right after a mysterious stranger went through her village, and stole a priceless artefact she knew she had had enough. So she packed up and left, with a noble goal of gaining riches to help restore her family and riches to its formal glory and behind. So she left, found an Elum, stumbled upon a Clacker (whom I will introduce later) and rode towards the industrious world. She found it. She was everything in her village, which accounted for nothing. Her intelligence got her nowhere, as, quite frankly, she was a Grubb. But with her best pal Charlie the Clacker by her side, she soon caught a train to Rapture farms, with dreams of earning her way up and one day returning to her home.

08-27-2007, 11:14 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

mudling, the pets will ned profiles too, no random characters with no profiles allowed.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

08-28-2007, 10:13 PM
mudling
Outlaw Sniper

: Jan 2005
: Sydney
: 1,631
mudling  (123)mudling  (123)

well the elum and boombat are mainly props, as in, she will feed them, maybe talk to them, but they wont do that much back, but I see what you mean. After I right the Clakkerz profile I'll choose whether to cut the pets or to make their profiles.

09-19-2007, 04:53 PM
Marvak
Bola Blast

: Inside your head.
: 439
Marvak  (12)

*cough*
Hehe, sorry to be a nag, but... I do belive it's about time for W@RF to be reopened, don't you? I mean, are we waiting for anyone?
*posted here to catch W@RFers attention*

09-20-2007, 02:47 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

huh, yeah...I can't really remember when it shut down...as Im old and not so young...*sigh* anywho, got mine...

09-20-2007, 07:36 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)
Happy

:

Okay, Zozo, is that enough change? Im trying to make her nicer...Hey and is Dimitrio from that story when he gets picked on by every one and has a slog called slobber? Sorry bout this, I just wanted a female slig who could beat the crap outta people but was still nice but mean, ya know what I mean?
Lawl, I forget to reply for years, durr hurr. Yah, Cy's okay, she cool and the pair of them are nuts in their own special little ways. And yah, Dimitrio is the same Dimitrio from the currently on hold fanfic, just in an AU and stuff. And in regard to more recent things...I thought W@RF restarted in September, hmm, strange.

09-21-2007, 01:48 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

:
Lawl, I forget to reply for years, durr hurr. Yah, Cy's okay, she cool and the pair of them are nuts in their own special little ways. And yah, Dimitrio is the same Dimitrio from the currently on hold fanfic, just in an AU and stuff. And in regard to more recent things...I thought W@RF restarted in September, hmm, strange.
Yeah, nothin' wrong with being nuts...And W@RF Is back in action! Woohoo! *is shot for being a retard*

09-21-2007, 02:21 PM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

*Blows smoking gun barrel.*

New profile thread can be found here. Can all the members who posted their profiles here please repost them in the new thread!

*closes*