Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

12-14-2010, 10:18 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

: Oct 2007
: Denmark
: 2,190
Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)

IC: Kipricat flung his arms up to shield his face as the bomb scattered remains of the skelemudokon. He hadn't even noticed the mudokon had been dead when he threw the bomb. 'Oh well,' he thought, picking up a chainsaw with childlike glee. Tossing away the flashlight and tazer, he checked the chainsaw's condition and stowed medical kit away. Moving forward to A7, he stayed close to Furlong, and shot at the skeleslig along-side him. Wondering where these monsters were coming from, he unloaded another volley.
[M] Kipricat moves to A7
[A] Kipricat fires his SMG at the skeleslig
[QH] Kipricat fires his SMG at the skeleslig

OOC: I would appreciate a both NPC and Non-NPC role call. Regarding such things like, their health condition, and their inventory.

:
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

Last edited by Oddey; 12-14-2010 at 10:22 AM..
12-14-2010, 02:34 PM
slig# 5719
Spark Stunk

: Nov 2009
: The Flipped Noodle
: 394
slig# 5719  (64)

IC:

Zalik sliced with his Blitzknife removing one of the zombies mechanicle legs. The zombie fell to the floor in front of him, Zalik glanced quickly towards Unit 23 and saw him fighting the Slog with his tazer. "Hey 23!" he yelled "why are you still using that thing? These are great for cutting things up." he waved his Blitzknife around in the air. "I'm sure I saw you pick one up earlier."

Zalik turned back to the zombie, seeing the creature slowly crawling towards him calmed him a little. They weren't in as much immediate danger as before and the fear inside Zalik began to subside slightly, his adrenaline along with it. He began to feel tired again but he still had to finish off the zombie in front of him. Unlike the other things he'd killed this one actually looked similar to a living Slig, this one still had it's skin and there was still a glow in the mask's eyes. Zalik hesitated before raising his Blitzknife up and bringing it crashing down towards the zombie.

[M] Zalik stays in B5
[A] Zalik attacks Short Zombie Slig with his Blitzknife *Dice Roll*

My DA page.

12-15-2010, 12:17 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

: Feb 2009
: NorthWest of England
: 3,127
AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)

HOUR FOURTEEN RESULTS
====================

[M] Furlong moves to A7.
[A] Furlong fires his Arctic Vulture at the SkeleSlig. 3 - SkeleSlig took damage.
SkeleSlig: Healthy -> Moderately Injured

[M] Randy stays in B6.
[E] Searches for any useful equipment or weapons. 4 - Found two items: Sentry Turret, Blitzknife.
[Too many items [6]: Need to discard some]
[A] Randy attacks the Zombie Glukkon with his Blitzknife. 6 - The Zombie Glukkon loses most of it's torso.
Zombie Glukkon: Moderately Injured -> Dying
Randy: +10 XP!

Randy has reached level 2!

[M] Chag flies to A6.
[M] Chag flies straight through to A7. 6 - Flies to A7 like a pro.

[M] Unit 23 stays in B5.
[A] Unit 23 attacks Hellhound Slog with tazer. 5 - Slog takes damage.
Hellhound Slog: Severely Injured -> Dying
Unit 23: +10 XP!

[E] Unit 23 discards tazer and applies medical kit.
Unit 23: Injured -> Healthy

[M] Kipricat moves to A7
[A] Kipricat fires his SMG at the SkeleSlig. 4 - SkeleSlig takes damage.
SkeleSlig: Moderately Injured -> Severely Injured

[M] Zalik stays in B5
[A] Zalik attacks Tall Zombie Slig with his Blitzknife. 3 - Tall Zombie Slig loses a leg.
Tall Zombie Slig: Severely Injured -> Dead
Zalik: +10 XP!

[QH] Furlong fires his Arctic Vulture at the SkeleSlig. 1 - The grip and trigger of the gun fall off. (Requires fixing)

[QH] Kipricat fires his SMG at the SkeleSlig. 5 - SkeleSlig takes damage.
SkeleSlig: Moderately Injured -> Dying
Kipricat: +10 XP!

HOUR FIFTEEN
==========

Furlong smiles, "Here it is, the power switch" He pulls the lever and the lights flicker on and off.

[M] Furlong moves to A8.
[E] Furlong pulls the power switch lever.

1 of 2 Door Locks released. 1 more to go.
*Coin-Flip for anyone who is afraid of darkness: Furlong*

Randy looks carefully at the Sentry Turret. 'I'm sure this can come in handy' The Kennel was up ahead. Randy took aim with his Rocket Launcher and fired.

[E] Randy throws a medical kit and the spare Blitzknife to Chag.
[M] Randy moves to B7.
[A] Randy fires his Rocket Launcher at the Kennel. *DR*

Current Enemies: Hellhound Slog [B7] - Healthy
All is quiet... for now...

OOC: Everyone should move on and prepare for the next wave. Status update:

Lv2 Furlong [Healthy] - UXB Mine, Arctic Vulture, SMG, Chainsaw
Lv1 Chag [Very Healthy] - Flashlight, Shotgun
Lv2 Kipricat [Injured] - Medical Kit, Rocket Launcher, SMG, Chainsaw
Lv2 Randy [Very Healthy] - Sniper Rifle, Medical Kit, Blitzknife, Rocket Launcher
Lv1 Unit 23 [Healthy] - Medical Kit, Medical Kit, Pistol, Blitzknife
Lv2 Zalik [Healthy] - Drill, Blitzknife, UXB Mine, Medical Kit

Note: I'm changing the enemy status "Injured" to "Moderately Injured" to make it more different to the player status "Injured".

[B]
I stream games and art now!
http://twitch.tv/ZephyrFloofyDerg
floofyderg.live

Last edited by AlexFili; 12-15-2010 at 12:40 AM..
12-15-2010, 05:31 AM
MeechMunchie
Sgt. Sideburns

: Mar 2009
: :noiƚɒɔo⅃
: 9,743
MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)

IC:
Chag juddered to a halt and the walls began to unblur. He wasn't used to moving that fast, but things were getting a little too dangerous for his liking. He heard a shout from Randy across the tunnel, and turned to see a Blitzknife and a Medical Pack tumbling towards him.

[E] Chag attempts to catch Medical Pack and Blitzknife
[M] Chag moves to A8

12-15-2010, 07:33 AM
STM
Anarcho-Apiarist

: Jun 2008
: Your mother
: 9,859
STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)

OOC: I'm level 2 now btw but what happens?

IC: Unit 23 looked aside and realised that his comrade was right, he felt around a drew the knife from his pocket, he had forgotten all about it. The next hell hound slog would be easy to kill since there was two of them, and it was good they didn't have to blow up the UXB like he had earlier predicted.
"Ready for one more attack?" He questioned menacingly, hoping to mop up quickly so as to check up on the rest of the team.
He leapt over the barricade and sprinted towards A8, in the process drawing attention to himself as the slog turned to follow him, snapping it's jaws wildly.
"Come on you bastard," he cried as he turned to shoot with his gun.

[M] Unit 23 moves to A8 (I assume the creature will follow me)
[E]
[A] Unit 23 fires at hellhound slog

12-15-2010, 08:36 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)

IC: Not feeling all too well, Kipricat adminstered some quick useage of a medical kit, which he hoped he was using correctly. Shaking his head as if to knock out a bit of the unwellness, he saw that the Skeleslig was dead. Taking a moment to gather his bearings, he followed Furlong into A8. As the lights flickered on and off, Kipricat noticed that Furlong did not look at all alright for a short moment. Deciding he would ask why, he mumbled, "Are you alright there? You seem a bit... You know," which came out more like a person trying to hum a one-note song. Cursing his stitching, he decided he might eventually purchase a PDA of some sort and type in everything he said for future ease of communication.

[M] Kipricat moves to A8.
[E] Kipricat uses a medical kit on himself.

:
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

12-15-2010, 11:17 AM
slig# 5719
Spark Stunk

slig# 5719  (64)

IC:
Zalik sliced downwards with his Blitzknife but the zombie could crawl much faster then he expected and his swing cut off the other leg of the slig. Luckily for Zalik his attack caused the zombie's pants to malfunction and they sent shocks through the zombie Slig, killing it.

"One more attack?" Zalik replied in between breaths "I hope that's all that's left" he clumsily jumped over the barricade and began running further into the subway.

Whatever had happened in the next area had already passed. All that remained was the cut up body of a Glukkon, probably Randy's work. Unit 23 had already vanished further on, leaving Zalik all alone. "I wish I had the energy you have" Zalik thought aloud and sat down "Odd! this subway goes on forever! Doesn't it ever end?" he yelled in frustration and leant his back against a wall, catching his breath yet again.

[M]Zalik moves to B6

My DA page.

12-16-2010, 01:27 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)

HOUR FIFTEEN RESULTS
=================

[M] Furlong moves to A8.
[E] Furlong pulls the power switch lever.

*Coin-Flip for anyone who is afraid of darkness: Furlong*

Tails - Furlong will miss out Hour Sixteen.

[E] Randy throws a medical kit and the spare Blitzknife to Chag. 3 - Throw successful.
[M] Randy moves to B7.
[A] Randy fires his Rocket Launcher at the Kennel. 6 - Randy does critical damage to the Kennel.
Hellhound Kennel: Strong -> Vulnerable

Intruders detected. Releasing slogs...

[E] Chag attempts to catch Medical Pack and Blitzknife. 5 - Successful catch
[M] Chag moves to A8

[M] Unit 23 moves to B6.
[A] Unit 23 fires at hellhound slog with a pistol. 4 - Bullets enter the slog's flesh.
Hellhound Slog: Healthy -> Barely Injured

[M] Kipricat moves to A8.
[E] Kipricat uses a medical kit on himself.

[M]Zalik moves to B6.

Hellhound Slog tries to bite Randy. 5 - The Slog injured Randy.
Randy: Very Healthy -> Healthy

HOUR SIXTEEN
==========

IC: Suddenly a firey explosion was seen in A9. "What the heck could that be?", Furlong exclaimed. A cave-in occurs throughout the subway and debris falls from everywhere.

*Coin-Flip for anyone who is afraid of fire: Chag*
*Coin-Flip for everyone to see if debris hits them*

Furlong was paralysed by the darkness and couldn't move. "Damn, the darkness got me. Someone get rid of the slog quickly!"

Randy gasped as he was bit by the slog. 'Someone get this dog off me!', he mumbles.

[A] Randy fires his Rocket Launcher at the Kennel. *DR*
[M] Randy moves to B8.

OOC: A bonus for level 2? How about... when you reach level 2, you can stack Medical Kits? So they only take up one space in your inventory, no matter how many you have? If everyone objects to this, speak now!

I have an idea for a flamethrower. Basically it would do variable damage based on coin flips. You get as many coin flip changes as the number you roll on the dice. So if there were 3 dice:
[A] Abe attacks Molluck with a Flamethrower. 4 - Molluck is set on fire.
*Coin Flip* - Heads, damage.
*Coin Flip* - Heads, damage.
*Coin Flip* - Tails.

So in the above case, Molluck would take two points of damage. Anyone like this idea?

Edit: What if attacks of a greater distance than one square have to have a coin flip check to see if the accuracy is high enough? The fate thing sounds like an interesting idea. I'll try and think of something.

[B]
floofyderg.live

Last edited by AlexFili; 12-16-2010 at 08:31 AM..
12-16-2010, 06:42 AM
MeechMunchie
Sgt. Sideburns

MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)

OOC:
The Medical Kit idea is okay, but I bet we can think of something better. How about a Fate point, which you can use once for an automatic 6? In conjunction to some kind of character upgrade, of course...

Flamethrower idea is good, assuming the number of coin-flips is the same as the dice-roll. And people scared of fire can't use them.

IC:
Fire! The explosion felt like it was inside his head... Fire, burning, closing in...
*CF for paralysis*
>If not paralysed<
Chag let out a cry of despair before snapping out of his panic.
"This place isn't safe, the roof's closing in! I need all the help I can get."
*CF for debris*

[E] Chag desperately searches A8 for items. *DR*

Last edited by MeechMunchie; 12-16-2010 at 11:17 AM..
12-16-2010, 07:39 AM
STM
Anarcho-Apiarist

STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)

OOC: I liked the stacking idea and the flame thrower one, perhaps grenades and mines and RPG's could do variable damage based on their proximity to a character when detonated.

IC: The slog howled and gave a ferocious chase but it was slowed by the bullets that riddled it's underbelly, as Unit 23 turned he noted that he had lost Zalik...he was alone, and normally this would be good but for once, he was worried, so far he had got by but strength, he had learned, was found in numbers on this task.
He fired off another shot at the slog but now was more interested in finding his comrade,
"Zalik?" He cried, realising the stupidity of this poorly calculated deed, he would attract unwanted attention so he backed up into the shadows and waited for the rest of the team to catch up. He then noted a slig character searching for items ahead of him, Unit 23 raised the sights of his weapon but lowered it when he realised it was not a creature.
"Hey? Turn round so I can get a look at you (Chag)," Unit 23 grated, cautiously stepping out of cover, he gazed around for a weapon, hoping to find a blunderbuss.

[M] Unit 23 stays in A8
[E] Unit 23 searches for items
[A] Unit 23 attacks hellhoundslog

12-16-2010, 11:14 AM
slig# 5719
Spark Stunk

slig# 5719  (64)

OOC:
I like both ideas, especially the flamethrower one although I think stacking Medkits at level two might be a bit too early. Maybe level 4 or something, but that might just be me being mean to the characters .

IC:
Zalik had dozed off for a moment and was forcefully awoken by the ground trembling "What? Where? Huh?" He looked up and could see parts of the celing falling down "Cigs and Bullets!" He yelled. They were first two things that came into his head so he used them as a makeshift curse and quickly got up. He ran further down the subway attempting to dodge falling debris as he went *Coin Flip*

Zalik finally caught up with Randy, or he almost had, he saw him moving further along the subway being attacked by another one of those Slogs. "More of those things" he said to himself. Zalik seemed to be having trouble keeping his thoughts in his head recently. He raised his Blitzknife and went running towards the Slog, "I'll take care of the Slog!" He yelled to Randy and swung his Blizknife at the beast.

Falling Debris *Coin Flip*
[M] Zalik moves to B7
[A] Zalik attacks the Hellhound Slog with his Blitzknife *Dice Roll*

My DA page.

12-17-2010, 12:16 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

HOUR SIXTEEN RESULTS
===================

*Coin-Flip for anyone who is afraid of fire: Chag*
Chag: Heads - No paralysis

*Coin-Flip for everyone to see if debris hits them*
Furlong: Tails - Takes damage
Chag: Heads - No damage
Kipricat: Heads - No damage
Randy: Heads - No damage
Unit 23: Tails - Takes damage
Zalik: Tails - Takes damage

Furlong: Healthy -> Injured
Unit 23: Healthy -> Injured
Zalik: Healthy -> Injured

[A] Randy fires his Rocket Launcher at the Kennel. 4 - Rocket Launcher hits.
Kennel: Vulnerable -> Broken
Randy: +10 XP!

3 Kennels have been destroyed. 1 remaining.

[M] Randy moves to B8.

[E] Chag desperately searches A8 for items. 5 - Found two items: Medical Kit, Grenade

[M] Unit 23 stays in A8
[E] Unit 23 searches for items. 1 - Found one item: Broken Rifle
[A] Unit 23 attacks hellhoundslog. 3 - Hellhoung Slog takes damage.
Hellhound Slog: Barely Injured -> Moderately Injured

Unit 23 reached level 2!

[M] Zalik moves to B7
[A] Zalik attacks the Hellhound Slog with his Blitzknife. 4 - Hellhound Slog loses a leg.
Hellhound Slog: Moderately Injured -> Dying
Zalik: +10 XP!

HOUR SEVENTEEN
==========

The noise of the cave-in masked the growling of the monsters which appear in the nearby area.

Enemies Detected: SkeleSlig [A10], Tall Zombie Mudokon [A10], Short Zombie Mudokon [B10], Zombie Slig [A10], Zombie Big Bro Slig [B10], Hellhound Slog [B10].

Furlong takes some damage as a rock falls onto him. "Damn, this place is falling apart. Double time people!"

[M] Furlong moves to A9.
[E] Furlong looks for Medical Kits *DR*

Randy luckily evaded the cave-in, and headed onwards.

[M] Randy moves to B8.
[E] Randy looks for Medical Kits *DR*

[B]
floofyderg.live

12-17-2010, 05:00 AM
MeechMunchie
Sgt. Sideburns

OOC:
What did you think of our level bonus ideas, Alex?

IC:
Chag heard a shout from Furlong:
"Damn, this place is falling apart. Double time people!"
"You can say that again!"
Chag stowed away the grenade and

[M] (Chag) flew to A9.

12-17-2010, 05:08 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

OOC: Whoops, missed an hour. Oh well. Wasn't planning on moving anywhere without Furlong.:P

IC: Kipricat looked at Furlong, waiting for something to happen. Just as he was about to push him a little bit, Furlong seemed to snap back into action. Unfortunately he was also hit by a bit of debris just as he did. Quickly flinching, Kipricat saw him move on to A9, even with his slight wound. Deciding it would be a great idea to find a medical kit for Furlong, Kipricat searched the area for medical kits. Even if he did not find a medical kit, any item would probably be useful at this point.

[M] Kipricat moves to A9
[E] Kipricat looks for useful items *DR*

:

Last edited by Oddey; 12-17-2010 at 05:10 AM..
12-17-2010, 09:13 AM
slig# 5719
Spark Stunk

slig# 5719  (64)

IC:

Zalik swung at the hellhound Slog's body, or what looked like the Slog's body through his blurred vision. The debris that fell on him hit the top oh his head. Luckily his mask covers some of the top of his head so it left no visible mark although the impact did leave him with dizzyness and nausea.

Zalik's swing missed the Slog's body but was able to slice off one of the things legs. "That was easier than I thought it would be."He then noticed the fresh bullet holes in the creature but he couldn't see who they come from.

The dizzyness began to worsen so he pulled the Medkit off his back and opened it up. Inside he found what he was looking for, some pills. Using all of his medical knowledge he could muster (that is to say no knowledge whatsoever) he grabbed a handfull of pills and swallowed them.

As his vision began to clear he could see that there was nothing else left in the area except the broken Slog Hut. He switched on his Blitzedge and waved it slowly into the air to signal everything was fine and continued down the subway.

[E] Zalik used the Medical Kit on himself
[M] Zalik moved to B8

My DA page.

12-17-2010, 10:18 AM
STM
Anarcho-Apiarist

The falling debris suddenly made itself apparent and falling rocks peppered Unit 23 with minor wounds as spits of rock and iron dug into his skin. He roared in pain and flexed his back muscles, what made things worse was the slig he had spoken to had ignored him and moved on, Unit 23 growled and flicked his torch on, he was alone. Best look for weapons before moving into the next sector.

[E] Unit 23 checks for items
[M] Unit 23 moves to A9

12-17-2010, 11:14 PM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

HOUR SEVENTEEN RESULTS
====================

[M] Furlong moves to A9.
[E] Furlong looks for Medical Kits. 5 - Found two items: Medical Kit, Medical Kit.
[Too many items [5]: Need to discard some]

[M] Randy moves to B8.
[E] Randy looks for Medical Kits. 4 - Found two items: Medical Kit, UXB Mine.
[Too many items [5]: Need to discard some]

[M] Chag flew to A9.

[M] Kipricat moves to A9.
[E] Kipricat looks for useful items. 3 - Found two items: Assault Rifle, Sentry Turret.
[Too many items [6]: Need to discard some] Recommendation: Move to A10, place sentry turret on the floor, try to get the sentry turret to work (requires coin flip and additional dice roll), discard assault rifle.

[E] Zalik used the Medical Kit on himself.
[M] Zalik moved to B8.
Zalik: Injured -> Healthy

[E] Unit 23 checks for items.
[M] Unit 23 moves to B8.

Unit 23 is meant to stay with Bravo group at the moment. Don't worry, you'll join up with Alpha soon enough.

HOUR EIGHTEEN
=============

Furlong smiles. Those medical kits should come in handy. "DOUBLE TIME PEOPLE", he said again, for Chag's benefit (Furlong doesn't do humour). He moved forward and saw the Skeletal Slig ahead. He stopped to plant and arm a UXB, then he fired some shots.

[M] Furlong moves to A10.
[E] Furlong places the UXB Mine on the floor and activates it.
[A] Furlong shoots at the SkeleSlig with his Arctic Vulture. *DR*
[QH] Furlong shoots at the SkeleSlig with his Arctic Vulture. *DR*

Randy runs forward and pulls an important-looking lever. 'Wow, I did something good!' Almost there guys!

Randy leaves the UXB Mine where it is.
[M] Randy moves to B9.
[E] Randy pulls the door lock lever.
2 out of 2 door locks activated.
Objective Complete: Power to the Lab Entrance Door is now active.

OOC: Get ready for the final few days. It's going to be wild!

[B]
floofyderg.live

12-18-2010, 02:17 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

IC: Kipricat looked at the assult rifle and his SMG, wondering which was better. Deciding that he would sooner trust a weapon he was used to, he left the assult rifle alone although he looked at it longinly for a few seconds. On the other hand, a sentry gun would be useful. Dashing ahead to A10, he worked with the sentry gun, hoping it would work. He glanced up, only occasionally to fire a spray of bullets at the zombie big bro slig. 'I hope this is the last time I get into this kind of mess,' he thought bitterly as he pressed a couple of random buttons on the sentry gun.

[M] Kipricat moves to A10
[A] Kipricat fires his SMG at the zombie big bro slig. *DR*
[QH] Kipricat fires his SMG at the zombie big bro slig. *DR*
[E] Kipricat tries to set up the sentry gun *DR*+*DR* (For condition perhaps)+ *Coin-Flip*

:

12-18-2010, 03:59 AM
STM
Anarcho-Apiarist

OOC: Heyo, since I can't keep my presence on this site up atm I have to opt out of the RP but if you want Alex you can keep Unit 23 in as a NPC character or something. Best of luck to you all.

12-18-2010, 07:54 AM
MeechMunchie
Sgt. Sideburns

IC:
Chag wasn't normally one to follow orders, but on this occasion he was inclined to agree with Furlong. He wasn't wasting any time.

[A] Chag took a quick potshot at the SkeleSlig with his Shotgun, *DR*
[M] and flew straight on to A10.

Last edited by MeechMunchie; 12-18-2010 at 08:00 AM..
12-18-2010, 07:56 AM
slig# 5719
Spark Stunk

slig# 5719  (64)

OOC:
Awww bye bye STM

IC:
Zalik began to quicken his pace, for all he knew he was the only one left. He'd only had a breif glance of Randy and that was nearly two hours ago. He lost heart and started walking slowly through the subway with his head down, wondering what had happened to the guys who formed the other team.

Suddenly he saw the UXT Mine lying unwanted on the floor, it was the first sign of anybody for a while. Zalik left the mine there, he already had one and he hated bombs anyway. The only reason he was carrying the first one around was due to necessity. Zalik began to feel a little better, telling himself there were others still around. He started to run down the subway, it was still trying to collapse and Zalik didn't want to be there when it succeded.

[M] Zalik moves to B9

My DA page.

12-19-2010, 12:35 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

HOUR EIGHTEEN RESULTS
=====================

[M] Furlong moves to A10.
[E] Furlong places the UXB Mine on the floor and activates it.
[A] Furlong shoots at the SkeleSlig with his Arctic Vulture. 4 - SkeleSlig takes damage.
SkeleSlig: Healthy -> Moderately Injured

[M] Randy moves to B9.
[E] Randy pulls the door lock lever.

[M] Kipricat moves to A10
[A] Kipricat fires his SMG at the zombie big bro slig. 3 - Bullets penetrate Big Bro Slig's armour.
Zombie Big Bro Slig: Very Healthy -> Healthy
[E] Kipricat tries to set up the sentry gun.
*Coin-Flip* to determine if Sentry Turret hacking is possible.
Tails - Bad luck, this turret can't be hacked.
Note: Probably best to pretend like this Sentry Turret doesn't exist. You can't do anything more with it. It'll be better in future when we have high leveled characters who can activate them.

[A] Chag took a quick potshot at the SkeleSlig with his Shotgun. 6 - Many pellets pepper the SkeleSlig.
SkeleSlig: Moderately Injured -> Dead
Chag: +10 XP!

Chag has reached level 2!
[M] Chag flew straight on to A10.

[M] Zalik moves to B9

[QH] Furlong shoots at the SkeleSlig with his Arctic Vulture. 4 - SkeleSlig takes damage.
SkeleSlig: Dead -> Obliterated

[QH] Kipricat fires his SMG at the zombie big bro slig. 2 - Bullets miss target.

A Zombie Glukkon walks into Furlong's UXB Mine and is obliterated.
Furlong: +10 XP!

Zombie Slig takes a swipe at Furlong. 2 - Zombie Slig misses
A Short Zombie Mudokon attacks Unit 23. 5 - Unit 23 is hit
Unit 23: Injured -> Critically Injured
Zombie Big Bro Slig tries to hit Kipricat with his fists. 5 - Kipricat is hit
Kipricat: Injured -> Critically Injured

Note: If you take one more hit while critically injured your character will become unconscious and is out of the game.

HOUR NINETEEN
=============

IC: Furlong notices the kennel in the corner. "Let's tackle the kennel after we destroy these guys" Furlong twirls his pistols and starts shooting again.

[A] Furlong shoots at the Zombie Slig with his Arctic Vulture. *DR*
[QH] Furlong shoots at the Zombie Slig with his Arctic Vulture. *DR*

[E] Unit 23 uses a Medical Kit on himself.
[A] Unit 23 stabs the Tall Zombie Mudokon with his Blitzknife. *DR*
[QH] Unit 23 stabs the Tall Zombie Mudokon with his Blitzknife. *DR*

Randy mumbles, 'More enemies!'

[M] Randy moves to B10.
[A] Randy attacks Short Zombie Mudokon with a Rocket Launcher *DR*

OOC: No hard feelings STM. Thanks for playing. I hope you join us again sometime in the future. Please hang in there guys. Just a few more days left now!

[B]
floofyderg.live

Last edited by AlexFili; 12-19-2010 at 12:37 AM..
12-19-2010, 07:58 AM
MeechMunchie
Sgt. Sideburns

OOC:
Sorry, what enemies are currently present? Also, I'd better help Kripicat heal when I post

12-19-2010, 11:36 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

OOC: Enemies: Tall Zombie Mudokon [A10], Short Zombie Mudokon [B10], Zombie Slig [A10], Zombie Big Bro Slig [B10], Hellhound Slog [B10].

[B]
floofyderg.live

12-19-2010, 12:37 PM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

OOC: I do not believe Kipricat was injured at this time. He had used a med kit on himeself a while back... Regardless I shall play along with this.
IC: Kipricat threw away the useless sentry, just as the big bro slig's arm made contanct with his face. Forced backwards by the impact, Kipricat felt his vision darken and blur, the taste of blood in his mouth. Adrenaline taking over, Kipricat lost all regard for sanity, and abandoned the idea of shooting the big bro slig with his SMG. Instead, he reached for his rocket launcher. He was going to blast this creep straight to kingdom come. Firing two rockets in rapid succesion, he felt the explosion, but in his state of rage and pain, he stood his ground. He could feel his legs wanting to give out from straight under him. Fighting against the strong desire to slump down, he called out rather weakly for help. He had never felt this pain before. Even last time when it had been a rather close shave, he had managed to escape without a scratch. For the first time in his life, he believed that he might just be done for.

[A] Kipricat fires a rocket at the zombie big bro slig.
[QH] Kipricat fires a rocket straight at the zombie big bro slig.
[E] Kipricat calls out for medical assistance

:

12-19-2010, 01:02 PM
slig# 5719
Spark Stunk

slig# 5719  (64)

IC:

Zalik continued running down the subway until he reached another empty area. the only thing that looked interesting was the lever and by the looks of things that had already been used. "Odd, where is everybody?" he mumbled and continued running.

Zalik continued running until he finally caught up with everyone. "Finally caught up with you guys" he yelled between gasps and then noticed the monsters surrounding him "Cigs and... Damnit! Now I'm saying that!" Zalik began to get annoyed, first fighting, then the subway started collapsing, then wandering on his own and now even more monsters. "I guess my luck's running low now." He mumbled and ran at the Slog.

[M] Zalik moved to B10
[A] Zalik attacked the Hellhound Slog with his Blitzknife *Dice Roll*

My DA page.

Last edited by slig# 5719; 12-19-2010 at 01:06 PM..
12-19-2010, 11:26 PM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

HOUR NINETEEN RESULTS
===================

[A] Furlong shoots at the Zombie Slig with his Arctic Vulture. 5 - Success
Zombie Slig: Healthy -> Moderately Injured
[QH] Furlong shoots at the Zombie Slig with his Arctic Vulture. 5 - Success
Zombie Slig: Moderately Injured -> Dying
Furlong: +10 XP!

[E] Unit 23 uses a Medical Kit on himself.
Unit 23: Critically Injured -> Healthy
[A] Unit 23 stabs the Tall Zombie Mudokon with his Blitzknife. 4 - Success
Tall Zombie Mudokon: Healthy -> Moderately Injured
[QH] Unit 23 stabs the Tall Zombie Mudokon with his Blitzknife. 3 - Success
Tall Zombie Mudokon: Moderately Injured -> Dying
Unit 23: +10 XP!

[M] Randy moves to B10.
[A] Randy attacks Short Zombie Mudokon with a Rocket Launcher 3 - Success
Short Zombie Mudokon: Healthy -> Moderately Injured

[A] Kipricat fires a rocket at the zombie big bro slig. 2 - Miss
[QH] Kipricat fires a rocket straight at the zombie big bro slig. 3 - Success
Zombie Big Bro Slig: Healthy -> Moderately Injured
[E] Kipricat calls out for medical assistance

[M] Zalik moved to B10.
[A] Zalik attacked the Hellhound Slog with his Blitzknife. 1 - Blitzknife is broken. (Needs repairing)

HOUR TWENTY
===========

Furlong roared. "This is what it's all about, total carnage!"

[E] Furlong heals Kipricat.
[A] Furlong shoots at the Hellhound Kennel with his Arctic Vulture. *DR*
[QH] Furlong shoots at the Hellhound Kennel with his Arctic Vulture. *DR*

Randy smiled and mumbled 'Just like the old times boss' Randy took aim with his rocket launcher and fired.

[A] Randy attacks Hellhound Kennel with a Rocket Launcher. *DR*

[A] Unit 23 stabs the Zombie Big Bro Slig with his Blitzknife. *DR*
[QH] Unit 23 stabs the Short Zombie Mudokon with his Blitzknife. *DR*

(In hour twenty-one, the ceiling will fall on Alpha and Bravo lines. Anyone who is not in F by this time faces instant death)

[B]
floofyderg.live

Last edited by AlexFili; 12-19-2010 at 11:36 PM..
12-20-2010, 02:17 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

IC: Kipricat felt as the medical kit's healing effects cleared his vision and his thoughts. Regaining control of the situation, Kipricat decided that the best solution was to run, but the second best was to shoot some more rockets. Preferably at the kennel and big bro slig. Feeling much better again, Kipricat fired away with what only another intern could call a smile.

Realising that this place seemed to be collapsing with very unnerving speed, Kipricat decided it was time to get out of here. He called out in his usual muffled voice: "Let's get outta here!"

[A] Kipricat fires at the slog kennel with his rocket launcher. *DR*
[QH] Kipricat fires another rocket at the big bro slig. *DR*

:

12-20-2010, 02:44 PM
slig# 5719
Spark Stunk

slig# 5719  (64)

IC:
Zalik ran at the the Hellhound Slog, he raised his Blitzknife and swung it. The blade missed the Slog and Zalik lost grip on the Blade, the blade fell and was stood on by the beast, damaging the power unit. "Odd damnit!" he mumbled under his breath.

The Slog began to move around and Zalik took his chance and snatched up the broken Blitzknife. "Gah! This thing's a mess." He whipped out his drill to use as a weapon when the ceiling started to shake threatiningly "We need to get out of here!" he yelled and lunged at the Slog again before he began to run towards the end of the subway.

[A] Zalik attacks Hellhound Slog with his Drill *Dice Roll*

My DA page.

12-21-2010, 02:24 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

OOC: It seems like the number of active players is dropping and dropping.
I want to be able to do the finale, but I fear that if I did it now, it would overlap christmas and end up not being as good as I wanted it to be.

I propose we suspend play until the 27th of December. Anyone who agrees say "Aye!"

[B]
floofyderg.live