Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

10-07-2010, 09:47 PM
Mudokon_Master
Grubb Fisherman

: Jul 2010
: Australia
: 986
Mudokon_Master  (618)Mudokon_Master  (618)Mudokon_Master  (618)Mudokon_Master  (618)Mudokon_Master  (618)Mudokon_Master  (618)

IC:

Herman, unaware of all this business of guards and prisons, walked back to camp. He didn't bother to set up a tent - he slept on a nice patch of soft grass even though it was still day time. He's planning on waking up before dark but in the mean time ... Do not disturb
10-08-2010, 12:23 AM
Mr.Spandexpants
Boombat

: Aug 2010
: New Zealand.
: 207
Mr.Spandexpants  (40)

I.C:
Irou wached Herman as he layed down on the grass and fall asleep. He suck up to him and looked for any telltale signs of valubles.

Knock knock. Who's there? Not Sarah.

10-08-2010, 03:08 AM
Mudokon_Master
Grubb Fisherman

Mudokon_Master  (618)Mudokon_Master  (618)Mudokon_Master  (618)Mudokon_Master  (618)Mudokon_Master  (618)Mudokon_Master  (618)

IC:

Herman, couldn't sleep with someone watching him. He noticed the look in Irou's eyes and gave him a nasty look. He got up and farted, went off to a nice place in the bushes and took a pee behind a tree. When he came back, Irou was gone, so he tried to get some sleep again.

Last edited by Mudokon_Master; 10-08-2010 at 08:43 PM..
10-09-2010, 12:26 AM
pointblanc-slig
Fuzzle

: Sep 2010
: Rupture Farms
: 146
pointblanc-slig  (23)

OOC: SCREW YOU MISTER SPANDEXPANTS FOR MAKING GUARDS!!!
lol im just joking it will put a bit of an edge to the story at night time lol

IC:
I saw irou go to grelk to say hi and herman walking away
so i thought i might have a look around
the light was still shining in my eyes so i went to check it out
i walked and walked for a while ut then something caught my eye i looked to the right
nothing there
hmm must be halucinating
and then i saw it
A TRAPDOOR!!!
hidden in the ground i examined the rusty handle from afar
"DAMN theres to many guards around" i thought
Im gonna have to do this at night.
but it will still be hard im gonna have to have someone with the experience to help me
and then i knew
IROU!!!
i pulled a piece of paper out of my pocket (I got one joined to my mechanical legs)
and a pen an wrote a list of instructions
and then started to walk back
when i got back herman was long gone and irou had finished his conversation i walked up to them both
Hey guys
I gently nudged irou when i was going past
he noticed something slip into his pocket
and as i did whispered some instructions in his ear
'If you want to do some investigating then meet me outside my tent tonight at midnight there are detailed instructions in your pocket about a secret trapdoor and were going to check it out, but dont read the instructions until youre alone'
'and if you dont want to do it then leave the blue pebble i put in youre pocket outside my tent'
and then i walked away
'Well that went well'

OOCagain lol =P)

hey herman and grelk one of you/both of you can like follow us if you want because that would put a cool twist to the story (if he decides to come)

Please read my fanfiction Boddy cream
And check out drawings in "some art" in non oddworld art and literature

Thanks...Pointblanc-slig

10-09-2010, 12:30 AM
pointblanc-slig
Fuzzle

pointblanc-slig  (23)

OMFG!!!

Sorry for the double post but i didnt know there were two pages but please try fit my last post into the story

Thanks...Pointblanc-slig

10-09-2010, 02:51 PM
slig# 5719
Spark Stunk

: Nov 2009
: The Flipped Noodle
: 394
slig# 5719  (64)

OOC:

@ PBSlig: you don't need to double post, just edit your last post I'm sure your post will fit into the story just fine. Also you shouldn't make Irou and Herman do things unless they let you, that's god-modding and is a big no-no round here but there doesn't seem to be any problem so far.

IC:

Day 1 (Daytime, Dusk)

The Sun began to sink into the horizon creating a warm glow in the sky above the group's camp.

Greli walked into camp with the others, with no idea how to set up a tent he just flopped down onto the ground "Odd, the trip here took a lot out of me. I think I'm gonna lie down for a bit. Don't you guys run off and have a party without me alright." he laughed and took a quick nap

-------------

Grelk looked at the announcer with an annoyed look on his face "They've set up a camp" he said in a quiet yet sharp tone "you didn't tell them about the building set up for accomidation did you?"
"um, no, I forgot, sorry sir" the announcer replied timidly.
"It doesn't matter make an announcement about it tomorrow, in the meantime I want to keep an eye on this guy." Grelk nodded towards the screen showing Irou "I've seen the way he looks around and examines things, I bet he knows about the guards by now the way he looked at the wall earlier. I know a sceamer when I see one and he might be an obstical to my plans."

Grelk's face darkened when he noticed the monitor displaying one of his specially laid trapdoors "They've found one of them!" he said in a tense voice "That was not supposed to happen." he sat down and watched Zed write something down onto a piece of paper and later sneak it to Irou. "Damnit! That's the worst thing that could have happened" his voice now a shout but he quickly calmed down "If he knows about the guards he'll probably wait until tonight to check it out. Since we have no time to empty and remove the animal cages down there..." Grelk sighed "...we have no choice but to let them find the animals down there."

OOC:
In my next post it will beome nightime.

Before I forget: Yes, you can create your own animal species if you post up a description of them I shall try to add them to the first post for convenience whenever I can. (please don't make too many )

My DA page.

10-09-2010, 03:32 PM
Mudokon_Master
Grubb Fisherman

IC.
Herman, woke up with a sudden jolt. He sat upright - he was suffering from nightmares. He got up and found some tea leaves. He sat around and waited, thinking of how he was going to explore this shining object. Herman doesn't know what it is yet, so he went up to Zed.
"What do you think that shimmering object in the distance is, Zed?" He asked.

"Herman, while you were sleeping, I went up to explore it. It's a trapdoor and I'm gonna go explore tonight. Hopefully Irou will be coming too. If you want to tag along, that will be okay. But there are guards here and it will be difficult. I think something suspicious is going on here."

Herman nodded. He was surprised at how much he didn't know about this camp. He went back to his area and they both waited for Irou's response.

OOC: Hey guys I love this whole story. It's going great so far and I love what you's have done to my shimmering light idea.
10-09-2010, 07:53 PM
Mr.Spandexpants
Boombat

Mr.Spandexpants  (40)

I.C:
Irou walked up to Zed, as he talked to Herman. "I'm in." he said and looked over at Greli. "Should we wake him up?" he then noticed a small movement on a roof. 'a camera?!'

10-09-2010, 08:29 PM
Mudokon_Master
Grubb Fisherman

IC:

Herman looked up at the camera and quickly dashed out of view. He watched as his friends did the same.
"Do you think it has a microphone?" asked Herman.
"I don't know," replied Zed.
Herman looked around for anyone watching the three of them, he lowered his voice.
"Well, before we go out tonight or wake up Greli, we need to take out the camera, just to be safe. You guys with me?"
10-13-2010, 10:32 PM
pointblanc-slig
Fuzzle

pointblanc-slig  (23)

OOC:
hey guys i love the way you put the animals who would of thought

IC:
Agreed i whispered
i examined the camera
we'll have to cut the cords if we want to greli to not find out
You guys distract the camera and i'll cut the cords
they nodded
i quickly snuck around and looked at the cords
DAMN!!! surrounded by metal
i followed the cord and looked for a break in the cord
none not one hole
i reached for my knife
DAMNIT!!! i dont have my knife either
i looked at the cord and figured how i wass going to do this
whiiiiiiiiiiirrrr
i turned around
another camera!
i dodged out of the way
theres only one person that could do this
i snuck back to the guys
i cant do this its to well guarded
Irou youre our best hope!

Thanks...Pointblanc-slig

10-13-2010, 11:24 PM
Mudokon_Master
Grubb Fisherman

Herman gave Irou a pat on the back. "Go for it mate," he said. "We'll distract the cameras more." Herman went in front of the camera's line of view. He pretended to have a punch up with Zed. He pushed him. "Come on, punk! Let's see what you've got."
10-16-2010, 03:09 PM
Mr.Spandexpants
Boombat

Mr.Spandexpants  (40)

I.C
Irou watched as the cameras started to focus on Zed and Herman. He jumped behind the first camera, and used his bionic arm to rip the cord in half; he then quickly grabbed the other camera and ripped it off its perch. He jumped back down and grinned. Noticing the stares he simply said: "I've got a bionic arm..."

10-16-2010, 03:27 PM
pointblanc-slig
Fuzzle

pointblanc-slig  (23)

IC:
dont want to mess with him i thought
anyway im going to wake up greli and see if hes in
and then we got to get away from here and stay away from each other we dont want to get into any trouble and all of us together would be suspicious
they both nodded
i walked up to greli
psst wake up
i shook him
get up greli we found a secret trapdoor and we're going down it tonight you in...

Thanks...Pointblanc-slig

10-17-2010, 10:53 PM
Mudokon_Master
Grubb Fisherman

OOC:
Hey Pointblanc, do you have an RPG licence? I want to make my own RPG sometime but I'm a bit unsure of all this stuff.
10-18-2010, 12:11 AM
slig# 5719
Spark Stunk

slig# 5719  (64)

OOC:

@Mudokon_Master: If you really want to make your own RPG you should look at the thread of RPG making wisdom

Alrighty guys night time

IC:

Day 1 (Nighttime)

The sun sank under the horizon and the stars began to appear, a rare site on the industrial areas of Mudos.

Grelk sighed as he watched the monitor showing Zed and Herman "Only the first day and the Sligs and Muds are at it already" he said disappointed "this is why we removed thier weapons." He ordered the Announcer to focus the camera on Zed and Herman and suddenly the feed to the camera stopped followed shortly by another. Grelk stood up "Both of those cameras were in the same area weren't they?" he looked at the announcer and smiled when he saw the expected nod and walked to the large window overlooking the resort "very sneaky"

Grelk and the announcer were in a tower on the northern side of the resort. "Keep monitoring them the best you can although it will be difficult now that it's dark, but we already know what they'll be doing. I have a call to make." Grelk left the room and headed for his office.

-------------

Greli awoke suddenly when a pair of arms began shaking him "I'm awake! I'm awake! It's dark already?" he yawned and stood up "a trapdoor? Yeah I'm in, might have a secret stash of brew down there." Greli laughed "so what's the plan?"

My DA page.

10-18-2010, 12:19 AM
Mudokon_Master
Grubb Fisherman

IC:
Herman stepped up. "Well, we don't really have a plan. We were gonna just go up there tonight." He lowered his voice, "We already took out two cameras so we should be good. But we should still stick to the shadows just to be safe."

OOC: @Slig 5719, thanks, I might make my RPG soon. I'm gonna plan it and make a map for a couple of weeks first.
10-19-2010, 11:15 PM
pointblanc-slig
Fuzzle

pointblanc-slig  (23)

IC:
yeah wer'e goin down there soon but first i want to get some supplies so when you want to go come get me.
and i walked off...

OOC:
yeah i wanted to do that to mudo master but i PM'd splat and he said i probably couldnt

Thanks...Pointblanc-slig

10-20-2010, 12:23 AM
Mudokon_Master
Grubb Fisherman

OOC: Dang. Did you make a map? Maybe we could try to make the RPG together, he probably didn't accept it because it needed some improving. Can you PM me the idea too? Just for looksies?
10-30-2010, 11:59 PM
elemental element
Zappfly

: Oct 2010
: YOU READ THIS!!!
: 9
elemental element  (10)

Name: Finn
Species: Mudokon
Position: Waiter at an expresso shop
Personality: MEGA SUGARRUSH!!! this guy is addicted to expresso and if you thought he was fast without the expresso wait till you see him with it!
Appearance: Wears a white loincloth and is always twitching
Equipment: Always has a mug of hot expresso and a boomerang with him
History: The first time expresso touched his lips he loved it! he got a job at a cafe just to get some more for free and now he's as hyped up as ever!
11-01-2010, 12:21 AM
slig# 5719
Spark Stunk

slig# 5719  (64)

OOC:
Procrastination... My old foe... The battles were fierce but I have finally won a skirmish

Howdy Elemental Element. Would it be alright if you wait just a little while so I can add you in?

IC:

Day 1 (Night-Midnight)

Greli stood up as Zed left "Ok then, I suppose we'd better meet up with Irou then until Zed gets back"

-------------

A message from the Magog was sent to Grelk's screen, however he hadn't reached his office yet.

OOC:

That's it I don't think anything else has happened yet

My DA page.

11-01-2010, 04:32 PM
Mr.Spandexpants
Boombat

Mr.Spandexpants  (40)

Irou smirked to himself as Zed left. 'Maybe I should strike now... No, I'll keep up the guise of a freind, I want to see what is down that hole... those fools...' Irou looked over to the horizon and saw a troop of gaurds marching towards them. "GUYS! LOOK OUT!"

11-03-2010, 10:50 PM
Mudokon_Master
Grubb Fisherman

IC:
"Argh," Herman looked over to the guards and he dashed over to a neaby bush, keeping low and sticking to shadows. He got into a lying-down position on his stomach and crawled just enough to stick his head out to see what was going on. The guards shone their flashlights over into his direction but seemed to overlook him and keep marching.
11-03-2010, 11:06 PM
elemental element
Zappfly

: Oct 2010
: YOU READ THIS!!!
: 9
elemental element  (10)

sweet as
11-03-2010, 11:18 PM
pointblanc-slig
Fuzzle

pointblanc-slig  (23)

IC:
i got back to my hut and gathered my things i took a breath *cough* *cough* 'what is that' i turned around the entrance of the hut was engulfed in fire WHAT! ipressed against the back of the wall but it was to fast pss OUCH! my arm was on fire AAAAGGGGGHHH!!! i screamed for help but no-one heard me the flame engulfed me
i laughed
'so this is it'
i pulled out an explosive pill that i snuck in and bit on it
BOOM!!!

OOC:
sorry guys but why dont you put Finn in the story make him come in a night boat or something just to replace me...
laters

Thanks...Pointblanc-slig

11-04-2010, 12:54 AM
Mudokon_Master
Grubb Fisherman

OOC: Oh, so you just drop out now? Disappointed ...
IC:
Herman saw the hut blow to pieces and thought the guards were behind it. He went to the remains and found all sorts of dead body pieces all over the wall, the ceiling, the floor ...
"Shit..." Herman cringed at the bloody mess and turned around to see if the others were okay.
11-05-2010, 01:50 AM
slig# 5719
Spark Stunk

slig# 5719  (64)

OOC:
What an explosive finale *cough*
bye bye *waves*

well due to this recent event no more waiting for day 2 for Flinn.

IC:

Day 1 (Midnight)

Greli quickly dived behind some bushes with speed he was not used to and waited for the guards to pass. Suddenly there was an explosion and Greli saw Herman run off through the bushes. Greli ran after him and arrived at the remains of a hut "Odd, who would have done this?" he asked in surprise and took a better look at the burning ruins. "are those, body parts?" suddenly a thought creeped into his head "Damn, you don't think it's... It couldn't be Zed could it?

-------------

Grelk had reached his office and read the message from the Magog it simply said "We have one more for you."

Meanwhile The announcer Slig was lying on the floor, he had been so surpirsed by the screen showing the explosion that he jumped and fell backwards. "What on Mudos did that!?" he got up and connected to Grelk's office.

Grelk sat in thought after the announcer explained what had happened. 'I knew they would interfere in some way, but an explosion? that's too much even for them' he thought. Then a call came to his screen "Answer" he commanded and the figure of a Glukkon appeared on the screen. "I suppose you've seen the explosion, we were going for just a fire but things play out as they play out." the calling Glukkon said "we just wanted you to know that the Magog has people in your area and we don't want you forgetting why your there, this trick of a vacation won't last. They'll work it out eventually but you can continue with your mind games, I know how you like them." The glukkon smiled and laughed "before I forget there's a survivor we're sending to you, quite an energetic one too."

"A survivor? You guys seem to be getting a bit careless, although I don't see why you needed to do it anyway" Grelk questioned. "It was just to lower the numbers a bit, lots of guys grouped together spells trouble after all. Besides the trains were travelling through the plains, who's going to question a Scrab attack here and there?" the Glukkon laughed and ended the call.

'That was some unneccesary hassle' Grelk thought to himself 'I'd better call and tell him the plan is still in place'

Meanwhile a small train pulled in through the main gates.

OOC:

SUPER HAPPY HYPER MUD GOOOOOOO!

My DA page.

11-10-2010, 05:44 PM
The Master
Zappfly

: Nov 2010
: Los Angeles
: 7
The Master  (10)

Name: Ace
Species: Mudokon
Position: Outlaw
Personality: Smart and clumsy. He usually is serious these days.
Appearance: A grey mudokon that is not blind, black streak of hair and carries a satchel of tools.

11-12-2010, 01:06 PM
slig# 5719
Spark Stunk

slig# 5719  (64)

OOC:
Howdy there The Master. Feel free to let Ace just wander in through the open gates. I would just like to ask if you could give Ace a little backstory, other then that everything's great

My DA page.