Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

12-16-2009, 05:18 PM
enchilado
I don't even know!

: Nov 2009
: Brisbane, Australia
: 2,749
enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)enchilado  (3478)

[-- Tok --]

The grenade exploded in a furious blast of fire. Tok peered through the clearing smoke, and saw that the door had not even been damaged. The console, however, was in ruins.

In a fit of anger, he lobbed several more grenades at the door, but in vain. He sat for some minutes, fuming, then muttered to himself: "Well, well, guess I'll have to, er, find some other way 'round."

He turned the flypants and chugged slowly back up toward the centre of the complex, throwing a glare over his shoulder at the door.

[-- Erp --]

"Uh, okay. I guess we'll go - " Erp turned slowly "this way. This way looks good."

He stared walking, glancing back to see if Slen followed.

[-- ooc --]

Why has Mars got neg rep O_O?
12-16-2009, 10:03 PM
MarsMudoken
Sleg

: Aug 2009
: Oddworld Forums, Internet
: 682
MarsMudoken  (78)

OOC: I have neg-rep because the natural order has been restored.

12-17-2009, 12:54 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

: Feb 2009
: NorthWest of England
: 3,127
AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)

IC: Borso turned to face Flad. "Oh me? Well I used to work at SoulStorm Brewery. The money was good and we had fun in the minecarts, but eventually I just got bored. I asked for a transfer here for a change of pace. I came here to make friends really"

He was a bit shocked to see Opril hugging Flad. Maybe Opril wasn't so bad after all?

[B]
I stream games and art now!
http://twitch.tv/ZephyrFloofyDerg
floofyderg.live

12-17-2009, 08:19 AM
Jimmy-le-sniper
Fuzzle

: Oct 2008
: France, Franche-Comté, Jura
: 144
Jimmy-le-sniper  (29)

-----IC-----

As Hembar suggested to move on, several detonations were heard from behind the door. Instinctively, SU-01 quickly turned around, pointing his guns at the door, ready to fire. He almost forgot he was holding Mars but he didn't moved quickly enough to make him fall. Anyway the door hadn't moved of an inch.

"Sorry" he said looking down to Mars. "I think he is always after us."

He looked at Hembar. " You're right, we better get moving...moving...moving...moving"

He repeated this last word for about ten seconds then his robotic voice said : "[Failed to launch Primary Control System. Next attempt in 15 minutes. Now returning to manual mode.]"

Like nothing happened, he turned his feet into levitation modules, the same he used down the elevator hatch to hunt Hembar a little while ago. Turning to Anni, he said : "I'm following you. Lead the way please."

If at first, you don't succeed, Use Yur Imagination

Feel free to check my Deviantart Gallery. I've some Oddworld art in there.

12-17-2009, 09:55 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Gonna end W@RF 9 tonight or tomorrow morning. W@RF 10 will begin in a few days (and will start exactly where this one leaves off, in terms of plot).

IC:
Grace was glaring at the ceiling as Borso asked the other slig and the vykker their questions. Sligs shouldn't care about that; they shouldn't try and make proper friends. Sooner or later, your friend is gonna be a corpse.
He grunted in annoyance at Flad's little nicety to the vykker, and then when the vykker hugged him, he snorted with laughter.
"Do you two wanna be left alone?" He sniggered at Flad.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Anni wasn't entirely convinced that Mars was ok for some reason. But she shook her head; Hembar seemed confident at least.
Then after SU beeped and spoke to her, she nodded, "There's a few places that I know no one else goes to. I'll take you to one of those." She began leading the way. As they got moving, she asked SU, "Um, are you gonna be in trouble in 15 minutes? That message you just said, said your mechanical bits were trying to reset, or something."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Uh," Said Jim, "I think all the action was near the boss's office, so maybe we should head up to the middle floor and see what we can see?"

12-17-2009, 11:31 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

: Feb 2009
: NorthWest of England
: 3,127
AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)

OOC: So what happens when W@RF 9 ends? Do we all have to resubmit our character bios and reapply? Will W@RF 10 immediately start or will there be a break?

[B]
I stream games and art now!
http://twitch.tv/ZephyrFloofyDerg
floofyderg.live

12-17-2009, 11:48 AM
Jimmy-le-sniper
Fuzzle

: Oct 2008
: France, Franche-Comté, Jura
: 144
Jimmy-le-sniper  (29)

-----IC-----

As he followed the Paramite-friendly Mudokon through the wrecked part of the factory, she asked him : "Um, are you gonna be in trouble in 15 minutes? That message you just said, said your mechanical bits were trying to reset, or something".

SU-01 froze in place.

"I don't know. For some reason, I'm not aware of what my robotic half do when I'm on manual mode...It could say whatever it wanted without me know-... Hold on a second...My mechanical bits are trying to reboot you say ?" He became silent for a moment then he simply added " This is not good. We better hurry up before this happen, or you'll be the ones in troubles."

If at first, you don't succeed, Use Yur Imagination

Feel free to check my Deviantart Gallery. I've some Oddworld art in there.

12-17-2009, 12:55 PM
slig# 5719
Spark Stunk

: The Flipped Noodle
: 394
slig# 5719  (64)

IC:
After Flad tried to comfort Opril, Opril showed his thanks and hugged Flad. Then Borso told them about himself. "SoulStorm Brewery and now Rupture Farms. Heh, two places that Abe guy shut down all those years ago. I wonder what that terrorist is up to now. I hear he's still at large." Flad said then heard Grace's laughter. Flad did not reply to Grace's remark but looked at Opril, "Um... this might not be the best way to meet the boss." Flad said.

---------------

Erp came out from the main lift and picked a direction to travel. He began to walk off glancing in Slen's direction. "I'm coming." Slen said and hurried after Erp.

My DA page.

12-17-2009, 01:11 PM
~Oprilthevykker~
Boombat

: Dec 2009
: n/a
: 232
~Oprilthevykker~  (4)

Ic: Opril continued to hug the slig, laying his head against him. "Um... this might not be the best way to meet the boss." Flad said. Opril pulled away, rubbing a tear off:
that was rolling down the ceek of his blind eye. "Uh.. yeah sure, I understand if your disgusted by me." Folding all four of his arms and leaning against the wall near the door to the Executive's Office. (Why's he taking so long?.. We've been here for ages.)
Opril thought to himself, while adjusting the lens on his thermal lens out of being bored.

12-17-2009, 01:49 PM
slig# 5719
Spark Stunk

: The Flipped Noodle
: 394
slig# 5719  (64)

IC:
"It's not that." Flad said, "It's just i've been refused work a lot recently and i'm a little nervous. I don't want to be refused work again, that's why I came here in the first place. I heard it's understaffed." Flad then went back to leaning against a wall as he was earlier. "Just need to wait for the boss. He must be really busy to be shut up in there all this time." He said.

My DA page.

12-17-2009, 02:52 PM
~Oprilthevykker~
Boombat

: Dec 2009
: n/a
: 232
~Oprilthevykker~  (4)

OOC: And so, we wait..

12-17-2009, 03:23 PM
MarsMudoken
Sleg

: Aug 2009
: Oddworld Forums, Internet
: 682
MarsMudoken  (78)

OOC: W@RF 9 is ending?...You know, I'm kinda' glad that I was a part of this. I've met Splat, AlexFili, Ackro and Opril, Enchilado and Slig# 5719, and despite the ups and downs, it's worth it. Thanks guys.

12-17-2009, 05:39 PM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Right, I'm now declaring the official end to W@RF 9 (since I don't know if I'll have the time to get online tomorrow).

W@RF 10 will begin in a few days, when Dripik has the time to make it. He may or may not choose to give us all a Christmas break. Who knows.
When the RPG recommences, it will begin right where this one left off, so don't forget where you are.

I hope to see you all in W@RF 10! If we don't start before Christmas, then Merry Christmas to all! (And to all a good night!)