01-26-2003, 01:38 PM
Catherine
Zappfly

: Jan 2003
: Virginia
: 2
Catherine  (10)
Oddworld Abe's O/ Scrabanian Temple

Am stuck just inside of the temple in Scrabania. Can't get anywhere to the right of the entrance. If you squat + roll, you can go left to a bird portal, then to a secret vault. There I'm stuck. Hard to get past 2 dogs, etc. What are the flashing red lights? At one point I became invisible, but can't replicate that. Also, is there an exit in that area? If not, where do I go from there?
01-27-2003, 05:48 PM
Mojo
Wired Forever!

: Dec 2001
: I'm everywhere...
: 2,258
Mojo  (224)Mojo  (224)Mojo  (224)

Next time you COULD give more details, but you just got to time your run and then run like hell. Those red lights are probably nothing, please specify red lights. And I'm very sure you didn't get invisible... Cuz you can't in AO...
- And you're still a dick.

01-28-2003, 10:09 AM
FireFrog
Thudslug

: -
: 162
FireFrog  (10)

I think I know where u are.

Jump in the nearest well. Say hello to the Mudokon and repeat the whistles while dodging the bomb. He'll open the well in that room. Jump in (while still avoiding the bomb.) Progress through the screens till you come to another mud whos whistles u must repeat once more. (you'll notice that on this screen your behind the two slogs in the bground). He'll give you the power to chant and destroy the bombs (the flashing red light) and use it to destroy the bombs on that screen. Run through to the next screen and jump in the well. Progress to the right and chant then imideately run from the slog back to the left. Jump in the well on that screen. You should be to the right of the slog now. Run to the right and jump through the bird portal.

02-02-2003, 12:04 PM
Catherine
Zappfly

: Virginia
: 2
Catherine  (10)
Still stuck

Thanks for the help, but I had already passed that part (whew, it took forever) This is shortly after that, you reach the opening to the temple (I believe), when you go right there is a dead end (or I can't figure out where to go). (you are running past shooters above you in b'ground hiding behind rocks, stopping the explosive bomb, jumping over red bombs etc., BUT if at the beginning, where you enter the screen if you squat and roll left, there is a secret area, bird portal, going through that leads to two screens that are labelled "SECRET VAULT" there is a slig in the beginning, chanting takes him out, then a bomb, jump that, go left... now you are in the vault.. 2 dogs sleeping, (and 1 slig w/2 muds on a platform above) the whole screen intermittenly flashes red.. like some sort of silent siren. At some point I became invisible, the only way I knew where I was was to chant and see the little circling chant lights (can't figure out how that happened). I can't seem to make it out of there alive. I dog always left behind gets you. If anyone has been here, sure could use a tip on getting out. Thanks!
02-04-2003, 12:17 PM
Mojo
Wired Forever!

: Dec 2001
: I'm everywhere...
: 2,258
Mojo  (224)Mojo  (224)Mojo  (224)

Hmmz

Are you sure you weren't in the shadows?
- And you're still a dick.