Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner > Non-Oddworld Art & Literature

05-11-2003, 01:03 AM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)
Wired My story and art (The Cosmic Fighter!)

Welcome all to this story of mine. Well to start off I am planning on posting one of my greatest adventures yet. Its not Oddworld its a story that flurishes through 1000 years of war adventure and exploration. About 10 Episodes.
Infact I am planning on turning this into a full length animation film. When I have the proper resources. A group of individuals who like I have similar dreams as to create films and art. On another note for each chapter of my first Episode there will be and its official conceptual art to go along with the chapter. You will be able to read this and then see the vision first hand of my Universe. But first I give you my preview: Right now I am working on the first picture so I have yet to write in the first chapter.

The Cosmic Fighter
Episode 1
The new age

preview:
In a time of uncertainty the Universe stood at a crossroads of war. The age long war of good vs evil will come to the reality of its climax. But who shall win this war in this new age? Who will be the victor of the final battle of the war on Good vs Evil? The one who will bring an end is not determined so easily. For that individual has yet to be born. And yet he must learn of this great task but how and when is the question. There comes in place of a great age old profacy of that individual. For all the governments of the Universe of the four quadrants know of this age old profacy. But will this individual's fate be for evil's sake or shall it be in the favor of Good? The devine Universal power to control the Universe still is yet to rest in the hands of an emortal who is not yet born. An individual who must be born and must learn of his fate and become the true Cosmic Fighter!

05-23-2003, 07:10 PM
Reptile
Rabid Fuzzle

: Feb 2003
: Inside You
: 537
Reptile  (10)

thats was good!

Im looking forward to episode II

05-24-2003, 08:02 AM
Canned Gabbiar
Spark Stunk

: Dec 2002
: Dunno...
: 385
Canned Gabbiar  (10)

That's good stuff PA. Telling us a bit about the story but not revealing too much.

06-01-2003, 01:08 AM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)

chapter 1

On the capital world of Averyock the center of the known Universe, Lance the first knight of the Continuum races through the laberenth world evadeing Cronus, who him self seeks his reward to capture Lance for a great bounty. The Bounty Hunter ruthless in his nature fires upon Lance's ship missing him.

"Cronus, You know you can't get me you pirite! My ship is faster than your piece of shit!" said Lance.

Snarling at Lance over his intercom Cronus speaks.

"You fool I shall send you across the Star galaxy in pieces!"

"Quark notify the Universal Order we are comming in!"

"Yes sir Master Lance! But what about Cronus?" said Quark

"We will loose him!" as he smiled.

"Cronus I hate to break this chase of ours but I must go!"

Suddenly Lance's ship in spiraling motion headed downward into bowels of the vast industrial world of Averyock. swooping past Cronus in an instant as they were headed for the core that was known has the Universal Fortress. The size of a small planet it was a sight to behold.

"Next time Lance I will have you!"

(I will post the picture of this scene as soon as I finnish with it. I am almost done with it so give me about a few days.)

Last edited by paramiteabe; 06-01-2003 at 03:41 AM..