Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

05-06-2005, 05:40 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

: May 2003
: on earth
: 2,046
Abe16  (11)

"Okay, so are we gonna stand here or are we gonna fight!" steven said. "Give me that!" Steven said at Abe and kirk taking back his slingshot and crossbow. he picks up an army helmet and says," We have been fighting for Mudos ever since glukkons took over. And now we're probably the last hope, so let's get out there and WIN!!!!" Steven said.

“You shouldn't just be a band, ... If you've got the time and you've got the space you've got to make something of it. We might balls the whole thing up but you've got to try!”~Josh Homme, Queens of the Stone Age

05-06-2005, 09:51 PM
sligco
Thudslug

: Jul 2004
: slig baracks
: 191
sligco  (10)

can i join as:
name: General Zizzy
wears:black glockstar suit and hat whith medals on them like general dripik
carries:walet
05-07-2005, 12:07 AM
Fuzzleman54321
Rabid Fuzzle

: Feb 2005
: Here and there.....Everywhere!
: 545
Fuzzleman54321  (10)

Sure you can!

"now to put this back.... there!" Abe said as he fitted his bone back in his arm. He got a bandege. Then "Sloggan! Look out!" he said and pinned her to the floor as six bullets flew past them. "The sligs are here! Let's show 'em what we are made out of!" Abe said!

I'm back because there is news! wooh movie!

05-07-2005, 04:49 AM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

: Apr 2005
: WYYYARRGwop...Sounds fun, huh?
: 1,625
Dark Elite_H2  (10)

Slogann growled towards where the sligs were cackling and running towards them. "Ok, boys! Let's git em'!" Slogann yelled. Abe, she, Kirk, and Steven ran out of the cave towards the incoming baddies. Stranger was loading up his bow with Fuzzles and Boom-bats. He picked up his hat, then growled. He followed the others out of the cave.

My arts page...check it out XP

My main page ^^

05-07-2005, 09:12 AM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)

Steven picked out some rocks and loaded them up in his home-made crossbow! Fling! the rocks knocked two sligs down! but 12 to go! Fling! Another batch of sligs went down! Fling fling fling! 4 left! 'No! Please spare us! We mean no harm! We're just doing what the boss told us to do, please down kill us!" The 4 sligs said.

“You shouldn't just be a band, ... If you've got the time and you've got the space you've got to make something of it. We might balls the whole thing up but you've got to try!”~Josh Homme, Queens of the Stone Age

05-07-2005, 01:20 PM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

"And why the hell shoudn't we?" Slogann barked, all of them surrounding the helpless Sligs. "It may be's a trap, Slogann," Stranger whispered to Slogann. She knew that, but she wanted an explanation. "If ya' don't talk, me and my boys'll takes yeh down!" Slogann threatened, everyone taking a step closer.

My main page ^^

05-07-2005, 01:41 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)

"See, we don't really like killin'," the sligs said. "And they robbed us of our purity!" The first slig Jam said. "So please, give us a chance!" The 2nd slig Fray said. "Hmmmm, okay, but we'll keep an eye on you 4," Steven said. "Let's go." And steven walked right into Stranger's closet. 'that's the-" Stranger started. "i know i know." Steven said.

05-07-2005, 07:05 PM
sligco
Thudslug

sligco  (10)

"stupid mudokons we'll kill them all"general zizzy sayed angrly"now we just need 2 find them and we can kill them all "general zizzy said and walked out of his office then he saw a slig sleeping"wake up u slacker "General Zizzy yelled "eh Genral Zizy sir"the slig said scared"get back to work"General zizzy ordered

Last edited by sligco; 05-08-2005 at 05:29 PM..
05-07-2005, 09:57 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)

OOC: sligco, please post more, or you'll get in trouble for posting one liners.

05-08-2005, 06:52 AM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

Slogann huffed loudly. "Fine. But if I see 'ny weird stuff's goin' on 'round yeh two, you's mine. GOT'S IT?" Slogann said loudly. Fray and Jam scooted back from her with fear. Stranger lowered his bow, then folded it back up on his arm. Steven was digging in Stranger's closet, while Abe was glancing at the sligs. "Now tell us, what are the Glukkons up to, and what are the Vykkers doin' to my brothers and sisters?" Slogann demanded.

My main page ^^

05-08-2005, 09:22 AM
sligco
Thudslug

sligco  (10)

OOC:well i dint kno wat 2 post and i wanted 2 finaly post
05-08-2005, 09:44 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

OOC| Post more. post more detail, your charcters emotions, what going on around him. If you cannot acomplish these simple things, you are noit capable of RPing, and i will ban you from the RPG section. Sorry.
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

05-08-2005, 11:23 AM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)

OOC: Sounds serious, sorry about that T-nex.

Fray and jam were too frightend, so the two other sligs spoke up, their names were Ray and Ram. "T-they're trying to insert an evil mind chip inside their brains. So they'll be evil no matter what." Ray said. " And if we don't get there soon, they'll be all evil and try enormous attemps to kill you." Ram said. "Hey Stranger! I never knew you have swimsuit issues of Clakkers!" Steven said. "Uh, ahem, let's, not, get to that." Stranger said blushing of embarresment.

05-08-2005, 01:05 PM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

Slogann giggled at what Steven said, and what Stranger did. But then she got serious. "Ok then. Ray, Ram, Jam, and Fray, you'll lead us to them Vykkers. ABE, STEVEN! YA' UP FER THIS!?" Slogann yelled over her shoulder. She looked up to Stranger. "We may need your help," she said up to him, smiling at her corners of her mouth. Stranger smiled back, ruffling on her head softly. "Sure thing," he said. Slogann nodded, then looked back over to the slig brothers. "ABE, STEVEN! GET YER ASSES OVER 'ERE!" Slogann screeched.

My main page ^^

05-09-2005, 11:45 AM
Fuzzleman54321
Rabid Fuzzle

Fuzzleman54321  (10)

"alright i'm comin' i'm AAARRGGGGHHHH!" Abe said as some flying sligs grabbed him and flew off with him!

05-09-2005, 11:54 AM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

"OH NO YA DON'T!" Slogann leaped up, and bit Abe's ankle, which made a tear crawl out of his orange eyes. "Sorry," she said in a muffled voice. "STHRANGER! HELPTH USTH!" Slogann yelled out muffled again. "Hold tight, guys!" Stranger said, loading up Fuzzles and Boom-bats on his bow. He aimed carefully right at the Flyers, and then launched a Fuzzle right at one Flyer's face. It yelled and screamed, flying all over the place, crashing in to trees. Stranger finished it off with Boom-bat, meat chunks flying over the forest, and slapping on to trees. He then launched a Fuzzle at the Flyer with Abe and Slogann. It screamed out in a high-pitched voice, releasing Abe for trying to wipe off the Fuzzle. Strnager saw Abe and Slogann falling to earth. He shot the last Boom-bat to the last Flyer, then began to run for Abe and Slogann. He caught Abe in his arms, then let him down. Slogann was tumbling further away from him. "AAAAIIIIEEEE!!" she screamed, as she spun around, heading towards a deep canyon.

My main page ^^

05-09-2005, 12:05 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)

Slogann fell down and down. "I'm comin'!" Steven said as he jumped down. "Grab onto my hand!" Steven said. Slogann grabbed his arm and Steven pulled a string making a parashoot fly out of his backpack."Don't look down," Steven said. They finally landed. "Are you all right?" Steven asked. Slogann nodded. "Good, i was worried." Steven said with a shy smile.

05-09-2005, 12:13 PM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

She looked up to Steven's face, and smiled, a little toothy one. "Thank you, Steven," she said. She licked his face slightly, then looked down. Her eyes widened, then curled back in to a ball. "but there's a small problem. How are we gonna get back up?" Slogann asked, raising an ear in inquiry. Steven had to think about that for one second, then looked back to her with a confused grin. "That's what I thought," she whinned. "STRANGER! ABE! HELP!" she screamed all the way back up to the canyon. Stranger heard the yell, then looked down at them. But what made matters worse, more Flyer poppers were hovering, then flew down after them. "GUYS! WATCH OUT! THEM FLYER'S AFTER YEH 'GAIN!" Stranger yelled down as loud as he could. Slogann heard that, and they both looked up, seeing the Paraflyers, zooming right down at them. They both looked at each other, then began to yell and scream. Stranger growled angrily, then looked back to Abe with glowing green eyes. "We need's teh help's them now!" he said seriously, bringing back his bow, and loading Stingbees and Thudslugs.

My main page ^^

05-09-2005, 12:25 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)

"Not to worry, i have a peice of string attached to bubble gum, I f I aiom it right for the edge of the cliff with my crossbow, we'll climb up, and with my slingshot we'll kill that nasty slig." Steven explained. Hold on tight," stevn said. Whoosh! They were climbing the cliff. "freeze!" the flying slig commanded. Steven shot the slig with a water balloon shorting his circut making him blow up. 'Phew, we made it safe.' steven said.

05-09-2005, 12:36 PM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

"But yeh forgot something. THERE LIKE 50 OF THEM THINGS COMMIN' STRAIGHT FER US!" Slogann reminded loudly. Stranger, who was still up above them, aimed at more of the Paraflyers, and shot them down with Thudslugs. Their blades were knocked off from their motors, and fell like dead mosquitos. They passed Slogann and Steven, snatching on to Steven's ankles. "Hey! Leggo!" Slogann slipped from his grip, and kicked down most of them. The last one was fighting back, with it's popper, that had a big, sharp, rust nail at the top, like a club. It slapped Slogann across the muzzle, sticking the nail right in her face. She yelped out, then fell off of Steven's arms. The slig laughed devilishly, and then began to violently shake Steven's leg. He kicked off the slig, and it fell down with a scream. "SLOGANN! Steven cried. Stranger heard Steven's yell, and knocked down the last of the Paraflyers. He gazed down the canyon, seeing Slogann's body fall quickly down the canyon. "NOOOO! SLOGANN!" he roared loudly, as the slig brothers and Abe ran and looked down the canyon with him.

My main page ^^

05-09-2005, 12:42 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)

"Im-a comin' again" steven roared as he head plunged for Abe, the sligs and Slogann."Ally-oop!" steven said grabbing them. Whoosh! Once again the bubble gum saves them again. "I hope that's all of the sligs." Steven said. drinking Gatorade*. "Now we have to find where those sligs keep respawing." Steven said again.

05-09-2005, 12:46 PM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

OOC: um, abe, the sligs and abe didn't fall down with her, they looked down the canyon with Stranger.

"Thank you, oh thank you, Steven! But can yeh do me's a favor, and GET ME BACK UP TO EARTH!?" she squealed. Steven nodded at her request, and shot up his bubblegum string, and stuck to the cayon wall. He pulled them up to the edge, letted Slogann down. Stranger and Abe helped Steven up. Slogann ruffled up her fur, then shook her body. She panted hardly, then cooled down. "Thank thine lord we're fine," she said sweetly. Stranger chuckled, patting her head softly. "But now, it's time to get serious. Ok, guys. This is what we'll do. Since we have a couple of... slackers wit' us, that'll be a perfect move fer us, to get in to the Snuzi labs. Stranger, Steven, since you guys have the weapons, you'll be me and Abe's guard. Abe, you'll follow me, and you slig brothers, you'll lead us safely," she said meanly to all of the sligs, "through the Snuzi labs. Once me an' Abe get's to teh lab where all my brothers an' sisters are, we'll lead them to safety. Stranger and Steven, of course, will back us up. And since this is a rescue mission, I thought I'd make this a lil' more...." she brought up large charge proxy mines that were blinking green. "exciting," she said. They oohed and ahhed quite facinated. "and since the slig bros. are here, once you guys lead us in to the labs, you'll lay these babies somewhere where it'll make one helluva boom," Slogann eyes all of the sligs. "We know the perfect place for em'," Jam said, picking up one of the mines. "Good. Now, are we all clear on this?" she looked around at all of them, one by one. Stranger grinned happily. "I am, if you are," he said to Slogann.

My main page ^^

Last edited by Dark Elite_H2; 05-09-2005 at 02:16 PM..
05-09-2005, 05:30 PM
sligco
Thudslug

sligco  (10)

(ooc:is there any other industial people in this rp)
05-09-2005, 05:55 PM
General Dripikk
Thudslug

: Mar 2005
: Slig Barracks
: 188
General Dripikk  (10)

OOC:Yeah, Abe16, was, but then he changed his character.
Kirk picked up a metal bark and said. "Don't forget i have a weapon." they finally reached the factory, it was over a cliff. "how are we gonna get down there?" Kirk asked. steven was again fiddling with stuff in his loin cloth pocket and also fiddling with his crossbow. "watch ya doin' now?" Asked Kirk.
:
:/Soulstice that was a little harsh... correction, very harsh. These kids are annoying, yes, and I know I've had a right old go at them in the past,
Dino being nice to dumbass kind??? O.o

05-09-2005, 06:13 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)

" I'm making a grappling hook." Steven said. He aimed the Grappling hook at the ground and shot. Fling! "Now that it's hanging there we can climb down." Steven said. Everyone climbed down. stevn kicked the chain link attached to his crossbow and the crossbow came down. clank! "Ow!" the crossbow hit steven in the head. "Alright,let's go!" Steven said.

05-09-2005, 06:18 PM
sligco
Thudslug

sligco  (10)

( ooc: and now im the only 1 )

Last edited by sligco; 05-09-2005 at 06:21 PM..
05-09-2005, 09:29 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

OOC| That's cos nobody likes you.... i'm watching u...
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

05-10-2005, 04:33 AM
sligco
Thudslug

sligco  (10)

(ya i knew u hate me)
05-10-2005, 07:34 AM
Fuzzleman54321
Rabid Fuzzle

Fuzzleman54321  (10)

"Hey look, spooce!" Abe said running up to them. "Almost there.... AAGAGHHHHHH(Blub)" Abe said as a gigantic vyker experment appererd and threw Abe into a massive bucket of water! "Help I can't swin i cant....." Abe said as he disappered under the water.

05-10-2005, 12:57 PM
Dark Elite_H2
Outlaw Sniper

Dark Elite_H2  (10)

"ABE!" Slogann yelled loudly, diving in to the water. "Take's care of them Vykkers, guys! I'ma go fer Abe!" Slogann said quickly, then dove down deeper. She saw Abe, fluttering down deeper. She paddled her legs harder, reaching for Abe's loin cloth. Instead, she bit Abe's ankle. He squealed out slightly, then lowered his head. Slogann tugged him up, as she kicked her legs as hard as she could. The surface broke, and Slogann and Abe jumped out of the water. Stranger, the Slig bros., Kirk, and Steven were already done with the Vykkers, and were waiting for them.

My main page ^^