Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

08-06-2007, 03:30 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

OOC: Pat, I'm loving the new avatar. Hot Fuzz FTW!
IC:
Gorrck walked over to the kitchen, where he saw James helping a mudokon with cups, and another mudokon trying to get some ice. He dumped the Meep on the floor.
"Some fresh food that I had one of my men get. You gotta prepare it good and proper under my supervision, straight from the Colonel's orders."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mik continued eating amidst the commotion, he looked at Vernel and thought to himself "He's so desperate to proveche's straight. I reckon he's hiding something."
He noticed Sagitarrius had ran under the table. He reached under and patted Sagitarrius on the back. "It's only a gun, nobody's gonna hurt anyone. Come back out and stop acting like a wimp. Yer a frigging Steef!"

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

08-06-2007, 08:40 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

OOC: In theory, you can consider Chris a female. Which is obviousily shown here. However, I wouldn't blame Vernel if he doesn't like Vykkers.

IC:

Cora looked at the Big Bro and saw that he was concern of how Kole was. He probably was going to be all right, but he was going to mad for a while. She could give sympathy in a few minutes and he would relax. That way, they can go back to work. So she replied, "Yeah, he's going to be all right. What I'm worried about is if he will be less stressed out after this,"

Suddenly, a different Slig came into the kitchen with a dead Meep. The shock of an animal dead came to her, but then the Slig said something about preparing it. She didn't understand. This was like a 45 pound Meep, and this Slig said to prepare it. Prepare what? This was definately enough to feed everyone for 2 and a half days, assuming they ate Meep for every meal. They could spend the day butchering it, but they would have the Meep ready by dinner time. There would be no lunch. So she had to ask, "Um, mister Slig, may I ask a question? What do mean, prepare? Do you mean I have to butcher it and make it into food today? Because this is more than enough for one day. Do I just need to butcher it today, so I could make it into food later?"

08-06-2007, 09:05 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Sagittarius raised his head to see Mik and banged his head against the table. He yelled and crawled ou from under it, tipping it over as he stood up.
"Heheh, oopsie..." He said sheepishly. "Sorry man, but when you get crazy people shooting at you and other people, you kinda think....Yeah, that everybody is out to make you into a head ornament and hang you for fishing." He looked around the room, seeing a pink vykker (Chris).
"Odd, thats strange, why is that vykker in the dress pink?" He asked, scratching his blond haired head.

OOC: Why is the quickreply box midgetized?
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

08-06-2007, 12:55 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

: Dec 2005
: VA
: 759
Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

OOC: Hehe. Author you know I'm just here to make you laugh right?

IC: After Chris had very innocently showed affection to Vernel the Slig snapped. "DON'T. EVER. DO. THAT. AGAIN. ONLY. DO. THAT. TO. THOSE. BELOW. YOU. IN. RANK!"
The Slig pulled out his gun and shot two warning shots at two of Chris's three legs, missing by only an inch.

Chris was so shocked yet turned on at the same time. Something about being in danger just had his adrenaline pumping. Chris had not been this excited since that time where he fooled around with Tom in the Principal's office. Chris was about to ask Vernel to hurt him for being such a naughty naughty Vykker when the Slig said to a Oktigi(who knows why it was even here), "STERILIZE. THIS. VYKKER. IF. HE. EVER. HITS. ON. MY. COMPLETELY. TOTALLY. ABSOLUTELY. REALLY. HETEROSEXUAL. SELF. AGAIN."

That summed it all up. Everything made sense now. Vernel was too shy to admit his feelings in public. Chris would have to speak to the Slig later in privacy. Just the thought of being alone with the dangerous Slig sent pleasurable chills up Chris's spine.

Chris then noticed a Mudokon(Kole) who appeared to be hurt from the loud noises. The Mudokon proved Chris's assumptions by walking to the kitchen and putting some ice to his ear. Upset that he would have to get back to work so soon Chris slowly made his way to the kitchen. Arriving just behing a Slig(Gorrck) who was carrying a Meep. Paying no mind to the Meep Chris tapped the injured Mudokon lightly and asked, "Are you okay? I'm Chris, the medical-aide in this establishment. If you would like I can take a look at that ear."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The older Mudokon(Cora) woman seemed to be surprised by Jim's offer and said, "Why young one, that would be really kind of you to help me! So yes hon, I would love it if you helped me get more cups on the table and..."
The Mudokon was cut off by loud screaming and gun shots. Next thing he knew the old Mudokon was caring for another Mudokon who appeared to be hurt. There was blood coming from his ear.. Jim hoped that the guy hadn't been shot.

Caring as ever a Slig(Gorrck) carrying a Meep walked in completely oblivious to everything but his own needs. He blabbered on about that we needed to prepare it for him.
Very unexpectedly the old Mudokon asked the Slig, "Um, mister Slig, may I ask a question? What do mean, prepare? Do you mean I have to butcher it and make it into food today? Because this is more than enough for one day. Do I just need to butcher it today, so I could make it into food later?"

Jim just stared at the two of them for a second completely shocked that a Mudokon had talked back to a Slig. Of course the Slig was an idiot but so were all Sligs. So what if a Slig told you to cook him a glass of water, you put one and one together! Hoping to prevent the Slig from killing the older Mudokon just for speaking Jim walked in front of her and said to the Slig, "Don't worry sir! We will have this done in a jiffy."

Jim being raised in captivity had no real compassion for animals. His only compassion was for himself and the few people that cared about him. If it was a Mudokon's life or a animal's life it was no question. The animal would die.
Jim got a knife from a cabinet and sat down next to the Meep ready shear the wool. Jim began by removing the coarse wool over the Meep's belly. Separating it from the main fleece and continuing to shear.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

James watched as Vernel shot twice at the odd-looking Vykker that had been getting too friendly. The Slig began to think to himself, I'm glad I neva messed wit dat Vernel freak. That guy is a loose cannon with a short fuse."
James finished his food and placed his plate on a nearby table. Then he thought to himself, "Now I need me somethin to drink."
So James walked over to the Mudokons in the kitchen. For what ever reason one of them(Jim) was shearing a Meep. Outraged James roared at him, "What are you doing boy? Can't you see i'm thirsty. Get me something to drink already!"

The Mudokon had fear in his eyes. Good, thats how they should all be. The Mudokon temporary abandoned his shearing duty and washed his hands. He ran over to a pile of cups, grabbed one, and filled it with ice tea. "Here you go sir." The Mudokon said handing the drink to James who replied, "About time!"

James walked off drinking his tea as the Mudokon went back to shearing. Oh what fun it was to boss around those Muds. What would life be without them? Better.
08-06-2007, 01:15 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

: Jun 2006
: New Zealand
: 1,466
Patrick Vykkers  (12)

OOC: Yep, I'm bellowing. And who the freck is Tom?
IC:
Vernel grabbed his plate angrily and shouted to Domino;
"You're my Intern shield against him from now on, got it?"
He then was walking out and running towards the tower. He paced up the stairs and saw Matias the Chronicler, then spoke to him angrily;
"That pervert is HITTING ON ME! Hitting on my heterosexual, manly, man self. Can you help me sue his candy ass?"
Banner kept eating, then shrank away from his master in fear. It was obvious Vernel was deeply afraid of Chris' flirting, but he didn't dare make that suggestion, and just continued to eat and keep away from the freakishness.

08-07-2007, 12:49 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Stan looked at Cora "Hm? Stressed? Is he often stressed out alot then?" he then noticed a Meep had been bought in. It would take quite a while to eat, most of it would go in the freezer. The wool could be used for clothing or something perhaps...the fact that the Meep had presumably come from the wild was rather odd in itself, it had probably only survived because it was so near to the facility, which most smarter creatures would be more wary of. Stupid things. He knew nothing of butchering or preparing a whole animal, he could be of no help there.

Chelon wasn't entirely certain whether Vernel was serious on the matter of neutering the Vykker, but he didn't decide to take any risks. He looked down on the Vykker "I will have complete the tak ordered by Vernel if you persist in such activites. Please refrain from doing so, or I will be forced to take action."
08-07-2007, 03:44 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

IC:
Matias looked up from organising his desk and regarded Vernel with a cool stare.
"Certainly. But first we need a legitimate reason for a sexual harrassment suit. The latest referendum on such cases, as carried out by Chronicler Seamus 3 months ago, states that mere flirtation is no longer just cause for a lawsuit. It must either be prolonged incidents, physical molestation, or verbal molestation and severe innuendo. Please explain exactly what he did, then I can inform you whether a lawsuit is viable."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gorrck looked at the mudokon who'd talked back to him in contempt.
"Don't you dare tell me what's enough for you in a day! I'm your superior, you do as you're told!"
He was about to physically reprimand the mudokon, when
Hoping to prevent the Slig from killing the older Mudokon just for speaking Jim walked in front of her and said to the Slig, "Don't worry sir! We will have this done in a jiffy."
He looked at Jim. "Good, that's the attitude I expect, and it's saved this whelp's skin. I don't care if it does overwork you, I got my orders from the Colonel, so disobeying me is disobeying him, and you don't want that, do ya?"
He then noticed James was ordering the mudokons around, and as he himself exited, he slapped James on the back.
"Good m'lad. That's the attitude I expect. None of this lazy work-shirking. You're their superior an' you should damn well show it!"
Gorrck walked off back to his seat and resumed eating.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

08-07-2007, 03:58 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

: May 2007
: Wales
: 335
Slig 7665  (11)

Jak placed the eggs on the counter and looked around wondering what to do.

Thankyou Carnix for the sig

08-07-2007, 11:05 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Psst. Guys. I did a Stan pic. It's in the RPG CC Fan Art section. So go look.
08-07-2007, 11:40 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Where is Munch's character Mik?
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

08-07-2007, 02:44 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

IC:
Vernel spoke in a more casual tone to Matias, calming down;
"I jokingly called him honey to apologise for outing him as a pervert before the Mudokons when he sat real close to me, so close our shoulders were touching, and stroked my shoulder. He said Oh Vernie-darling you never told me you had such a way with words. I then out of anger and self defense deliberately misaimed my gun to just miss his kneecaps, then he started looking at me with a sly inquisition then a freakish lust! Then I ran out of the Mess Hall and got to you. Earlier he had called me Vernie, attempted to procure sex from you, felt up you and generally tried to seduce everything! It's so utterly.. sick! I want you to book him away from me!"

08-08-2007, 12:11 PM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

OOC: Mik's in the Mess Hall, next to Sagittarius. Hence him having just been talking to him.
IC:
Matias answered "I could probably file a lawsuit, however doing so could result in a counter-suit for your violent and threatening behaviour. It depends whether you want to take the risk.

08-08-2007, 01:47 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Yah, but Sagittarius replied, and Mik hasn't said anything back.

08-08-2007, 01:49 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

IC:
Vernel spoke to Matias;
"Just do it. I need protection from perverts and converters."
_________________________________________________________________________________
Banner shouted to another Big Bro (Stan);
"Hey, big guy, would you mind joining us? I don't see Big Bro's often at this place, and I don't have any friends."

Last edited by Patrick Vykkers; 08-08-2007 at 01:52 PM..
08-09-2007, 02:15 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

IC: Slax walked out of th kicthin and walked into the mess hall Slax found a seat to himself and sat down.

08-09-2007, 10:22 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

IC:
Matias nodded. "Very well. I'll finish organising my office then get right on it. Next time you see me, I'll have a copy of the lawsuit papers waiting for you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mik turned to Sagittarius "Er, I dunno why he's in pink. Guess he's just more of a girl than a guy?"

08-09-2007, 12:25 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Sagittarius blinked in confusion at the thought, then remembered Chris was a vykker. They were hermaphroditic, intersex or....'Both'. He shuddered at the thought of how that would be possible or look like, then turned back to Mik.
"Heheh, well, pink usually is a girly colour an' all...." He replied sheepishly, scratching his arms.
"Say, I've got some itchy fuzzle bites, think I c'n go see a medic?" He asked. "Dunno my way around here, soooo...yeah."

08-09-2007, 02:09 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

IC:

Kole was silent the whole time he was watching the situation with Cora. She had questioned an order by the Slig, and wished that he could relieve himself of pain to save her from the problem. Sligs, as he as known, are to never be questioned. Although it was a decent mistake, really. She didn't know what to do with the Meep. He could have thinked of something. It was a fact Cora didn't know how to cook. He was the only one who could have thought of something. He could have made Meep Munchies, Meep ribs, Meep soup, Meep steaks, anything you could have made from Meep. Of course, he would have to butcher it first, which would take a while. Yet he was in pain, and could not bear to take a beating from the Slig.

Suddenly, a Vykker approached him and tapped him on the shoulder, asking if he could look in his ear. Kole shot at the Vykker with a calm, yet somewhat disturbed look. He showed his blood-shot, redish eyes, with the look the injuried veteran had on his face. Kole's face had bags under his eyes, and a drained look on his face that expressed how little sleep he gets. His stern face revealed that torture had came across his path. And his eyes shown how much he begged for relaxation, and the illusion that he was happy would grasp him and turn into reality. Kole's mouth looked forced together, as he was squeezing his teeth together to express his hidden hatred toward his slavery. If this Vykker could see all of this, Kole would give him the same meal he would give Vernel that night.

He simply said with a some what deep voice, "No," Kole faced away from the Vykker, not expecting him to say anything more. The bleeding should go away before he knew it.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Cora had realized the trouble she was in only a few seconds after she saw the other Mudokon's (Jim) expression. She realized that this Slig wasn't like the other two (Stan and Jak), who were kind to her. This one probably was willing to hurt her. But it was an honest mistake really. She doesn't know how to cook... Of course, she guessed how to do her job most of them time.

She was prepared to be attacked by the Slig, but then the other Mudokon (Jim) stepped in and explained he would sheer the Meep. It saved her from a beating. The Slig (Gorrck) insulted her and left her to her business. She was asked a question, but she knew from years of experience she wasn't expected to reply.

When the Slig left, she thought to herself, "That Mudokon just stood up for me! What a sweet little boy... I should give him his breakfast soon. That was a nasty Slig... I mean, an average Slig... Anyway, when will that Slig learn that he isn't the only one who gives insults to Mudokons? I've been through more insults than I could count!"

She realized that the Big Bro (Stan) had asked her a question. She decided to answer him first. She replied to him in a whisper, fearing the other Sligs (Gorrck and James) would hurt her, "Kole is always stressed. Well, actually, it's a rather current thing, really. After this incident..." She broke off to shudder from the thought, and continued, "...He hasn't been the same. He doesn't really act normal. Kole hasn't been able to sleep very well and can't seem to get over the fact he was.... tortured. Not like beatings, but like near-death torture. I overheard Sligs who said they were surprised he even survived. It was just so horrible,"

Cora went over to the Mudokon (Jim) who was sheering the Meep, and crouched down to talk to him. She gave him a hug and whispered, "Thank you so much. I could have taken the beatings, but I certainly didn't want to. But you risked your skin to save me. That was so thoughtful. Are you hungry by any chance? You could take a break from this and have a drink and some food. I will cover for you... It is my job..."

Cora knew that really it was Kole's job. He was the one who could cook, not her. Yet... She had to accept the facts. She had to do jobs where you weren't given instructions before. There was bound to be a butchering paper somewhere...

She saw that a rather strange Vykker had came in to touch Kole and ask him if he was all right. Cora was relieved that he gave a non-angry response. It always made her feel better when he responded like that.

08-09-2007, 02:29 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

IC:
Vernel replied to Matias;
"Very well then. I'll be going.."
Vernel walked upstairs as fast as he could, and sat down at his desk, manipulating the microphone again;
"Will the chief medical officer of this facility please report to the Executive Office for a private conference? I repeat, will the chief medical officer of this facility please report to the Executive Office for a private conference as soon as possible?"

08-10-2007, 12:53 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

Jak noticed Sagittarius the Steef from later he walked up to the table he was sat on and sat down "hey Sagittarius you allright".

Last edited by Slig 7665; 08-14-2007 at 10:39 AM..
08-10-2007, 03:32 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Stan looked down at the floor within his visor...near-death, harsh torture. He knew what that was like, but he reckoned Kole must have had it worse than himself, even. His skin may not be tainted or anything, but some loud shouting, and he was reduced to this pathetic wreck...he then heard another Big Bro call him over. He looked at Kole, then called back "Yeah, hang on a minute or summat!...he went over to Kole and sat next to him and looked at him. His very eyes showed it all. he put a hand on Kole's shoulder and sat a minute thinking, then turned his head to him, and said quietly "Well, uh, Kole, Cora told me that you had some sort of...trauma, a while ago, and I can see it shows in you badly. I know what that sorta thing's like, I've been through it too myself, and I...just want you to feel you're not alone here, you've got friends who'll look after you and protect you here, okay?...I'll see you a bit later, okay? I gotta go..." Stan got up and patted Kole before heading off over to the Big Bro. He sat next to him (Banner) and looked at him "Hey, 'sup man. I already ate, but I ain't doin' much right now anyways..." he thought about the sort of thing he'd like to talk about...aha, the armoury, perhaps "So, uh, what kinda weapons you like?"

OOC: Where is Venks?
08-10-2007, 07:08 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Sagittarius heard a sliggy voice, turned and saw Slax, the slig he had met earlier.
"Ah, hey man, what's up? I'm fine." He answered. "Just real itchy."

08-10-2007, 07:13 AM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

: Dec 2005
: VA
: 759
Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

James walked away from the Mudokon barbarians upon receiving his drink. James started to take a sip of the beverage when Gorrck slapped him on the back saying, "Good m'lad. That's the attitude I expect. None of this lazy work-shirking. You're their superior an' you should damn well show it!"

Not expecting to suddenly be hit on the back James's drink almost traveled down his wind pipe. Instead he went into a fit of coughing. James glared at Gorrck. That stupid Slig always thought himself so high and mighty. He wasn't so special. He wasn't a Big Bro. He didn't own expensive weaponry.
James just wanted to get away from Gorrck. James left his half empty cup on the table and walked out of the Mess Hall. James imagined a grotesque death for Gorrck... oh how sweet that would be.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The huge purple monster(Chelon)'s eyes found Chris and said, "I will have complete the tak ordered by Vernel if you persist in such activites. Please refrain from doing so, or I will be forced to take action."

Chris just stared at the creature for a moment. The thing could talk and had a gorgeous vernacular. It was probably smarter then most Glukkons... Chris made a mental note to study the atrocity later. The Mudokon(Kole) Chris had questioned turned down the offer of being examined but it was then that Chris got a better look at the Mudokon. This slave had been pushed pass limits farther then any slave Chris had ever seen before. Chris's motherly instincts took over. He had to help this Mudokon. "I've changed my mind. I'm going to examine you along side a full physical. You are in no shape to be working right now."
Unfortunately an announcement came one saying, "Will the chief medical officer of this facility please report to the Executive Office for a private conference? I repeat, will the chief medical officer of this facility please report to the Executive Office for a private conference as soon as possible?"

Chris sighed and pulled a pen and a piece of paper from his ever present 'necessities' bag and began to write a note. Without looking up from the note Chris said with a stern tone, "Jim I'm going to be examining this Mudokon here. I don't want Vernel getting angrier then he already is so for today I want you to take this Mudokon's place."
Chris handed the note to the Mudokon(Kole), "I just need to go to the Executive Office real fast. I want you to head over to the Medical Hut and lie down on the patient bed and wait for me to return."
Then Chris pulled a bottle out of his bag and obtained two pills from inside it. "I want you to take both these pills when you get inside the hut. They should help you rest."
Unable to do anything further without delaying the announcement Chris surrendered to the call and started for the Mess Hall's exit.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The angry Slig(Gorrck) seemed ready to beat the old Mudokon(Cora) but apparently Jim's enthusiasm for work changed the Slig's mind. The Slig spat nonsense for a moment and then something else caught his attention and the Slig was off.
Jim sighed and went back to shearing the Meep. He was almost finished when the old Mudokon(Cora) came over and hugged him. Jim was so surprised but delighted none the less. He hugged the older Mudokon woman back, enjoying every second of it. Then she said to him, "Thank you so much. I could have taken the beatings, but I certainly didn't want to. But you risked your skin to save me. That was so thoughtful. Are you hungry by any chance? You could take a break from this and have a drink and some food. I will cover for you... It is my job..."

Jim just chuckled and said modestly, "It was nothing. It was just the right thing to do. Don't worry about me I'll eat later. By the way my name is Jim, I think I'm going to enjoy working with you."
Just then Chris said with a serious tone, "Jim I'm going to be examining this Mudokon here. I don't want Vernel getting angrier then he already is so for today I want you to take this Mudokon's place."

Jim nodded in understanding. "You got it boss."
08-10-2007, 08:02 AM
dragonzardman
Stunk

: suffolk
: 49
dragonzardman  (10)

IC:Max blinked, he'd been day dreaming for a while so he went to the mess hall for something to eat

Last edited by dragonzardman; 08-10-2007 at 08:07 AM..
08-10-2007, 03:39 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

IC: Banner replied to the Big Bro;
"380 Beta 9 assault bazookas and 7-9 Kappa 8 scoped assault rifles with trigonometric computing. I'm a huge fan of Weapons n' Equipment, never fail to pick it up."

08-11-2007, 01:02 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: "Cool, wanna have a look in the armoury with me? I haven't seen it yet myself..." Stan said to Banner. This guy seemed to know at least a bit more about weapons than he did.

Chelon was rather...worried at the look the Vykker gave him, before moving off. At least it hopefully had got the message. Unsure what to do for now, he went over and stood next to the door, watching. He'd probably follow someone out later and try to make conversation or something. For now, he stood, and watched.
08-11-2007, 04:30 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

OOC: I think Chris should get on the move right now.
IC:
Banner replied to the other Big Bro;
"Ok. Say, what's your name?"

08-14-2007, 09:50 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

IC: Jak looked at Sagittarius "still havent got anything for that arm I see".

OOC: oh and can I have another charicter

Name: Raziel
Species: Mudokon
Physical Description: He has blue skin kinda like abes he wears a cloth around his waist and around his mouth.
Equipment: Small dagger he made out of a twig and a stone
Personality: Raziel has a strong sense of justice but is foolish he will single mindidly seek out things without thinking and is loyle to his friends.
Biography: He was brought up in Slig barracks and was taught the skills of being a slave while in Slig barracks he made a friend called Kave after acidently triping up a slig Kave was beaten to death Raziel killed the slig and was punished he was deemed to dangurous to keep in slig barracks so they sent him to the camp.

Last edited by Slig 7665; 08-14-2007 at 10:38 AM..
08-14-2007, 11:40 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

IC
(Mess hall place)
"Nnnnope..." Sagittarius admitted, scratching furiously. "Do ya know where I can git any food around here? You alright, Mik?"

OOC: I add bios.

Name: Pretzels Salty Cheesy Tequilla (They wouldn't let him change his last name to Creamycakes)

Species: Vykker

Appearence: A physically normal-looking vykker. apart from his eyes. He suffers from opsoclonus, so his yellow eyes look shifty sometimes. He carries a big case, like a violin case, with Rainbow's body inside. He wears a small tight pink labcoat that is ripped at the front. Medical things are also in his suitcase.

Equipment: His big suitcase and the little scalpels, bandages and medical things that are in them. Rainbow is in the suitcase.

Bio: Pretzels, his name formerly Hungardian, is from the Tequilla family line of vykkers, a family known, feared and poked fun at for their insanity that tends to take place in love and identity. His brother 'Cheeseball' Tequilla works for a law-breaking madman, verges on erotomanic and calls everyone and himself something that isn't his/their name.

Pretzels lived his life having no friends at school, studying in dead bodies and science and eventually becoming a....Person who gets to work with dead bodies in a morgue sort of place. He continued to live in the main house, even after his brother Cheeseball had moved out. Then tradgedy struck.

As he walked to the stairs, at the bottom of them he found a piano. A piano with Rainbow's crushed body underneath it. In a state of shock, he yanked out her dead body and took it to his room.

There he taxidermied it, gutting and stuffing it, then replacing her eyes with blue glass ones so much like hers. He only smiled and said he was just fixing her up when Flufflepuff the bigbro caught him in the act, and was oblivious to his 'sister''s screaming at him.

Everyone eventually got used to him denying the fact Rainbow Fruitcake was dead, obvious when he brought her downstairs and plonked her in a seat for food, saying she must not be hungry again. He began to freak, panic and become angry and defensive when others tried to get that corpse away from him. So they just left him to her.

Pretzels decided to try and get a job to support his rich family and continually-reproducing mother who suffers from an automatic self-mating condition. So he wandered to...I forgot the name of the place.

Personality: Pretzels is usually unnaturally happy all of the time, positive and never seen without his suitcase with Rainbow inside. Try and take her from him or insist she is dead, and he'll get all defensive and angry. he likes changing the names of those he can and is allowed to into something daft, colourful or just plain crazy.

-

Name: Rainbow Fruitcake (Named by Pretzels)

Species: Mudokon

Appearence: Rainbow skinned, with stripes of bright purple, red, orange, yellow, green and blue going down her skin. Her ponytail is pink and sparkles with pinky purple. Her light blue eyes were replaced with glass ones. She has been taxidermied and has boobs for no logical reason. She wears a light purple sparkly skirt loincloth thing and a shirt.

Equipment: Her clothes and glass eyes.

Bio: Rainbow, formerly X-8008135-4R3-FUN, was created in Vykkers Labs 1. Before suffering a tragic life of pain, being tested on and having no one to care for her. Until the day Pretzels bought her off the vykkers with his life savings.

She had a happy life in the Tequilla mansion, not passing judgement on the transvestite, mentally and physically disabled or just plain insane relatives of his. The two dated for two years, despite their age difference. Until that fateful day.

Rainbow died saving a bunch of Pretzels' relatives, when she tried to hold back a piano that Flufflepuff had leant on without notice. The vykkers shrieked and scattered down the stairs and out of its way. She tried to hold it back and Flufflepuff ran to grab it - he wasn't fast enough, and Rainbow could hold it back no longer. She was dragged under it as it slid down, and died pretty instantly of a head injury and broken bones.

And so Rainbow Fruitcake's life had prematurely ended at 20 in mudokon years, but the drama about her hadn't - Pretzel wouldn't accept the fact she died, taxidermied her body and treated her as if she was alive, denying himself the fact she had died. Her body is still taxidermied and in his suitcase.

Personality: Kind, helpful, unprejudiced and like a perfect nice person until the day she died. She'd always put others before herself. Is still a goodie in death.

OOC: If the bios are too whacked, let me know and I won't add them.

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 08-15-2007 at 08:20 AM..
08-15-2007, 12:27 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

IC:Jak looked at Sagittarius "yeah the chefs a personal friend of mine what whould you like".

Raziel looked out the window of the bus he saw the base as the bus stoped he got of and looked around.