Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

04-30-2007, 08:19 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

Cylepso: Nah, Abe wasn’t at Slig Barracks when that happened to Jutt. I remember them talkin' 'bout it at the employee break room...That was why Jutt became a BigBro, cause he would of died or somethin'....They refused, but Jatt yelled his head off at them, though he was still a little slig...Grah, I never heard anyone yell at a Gluk like that. The Vykkers musta relised how Jutt would be good security, as he killed quite a few muds on the job after the 'accident' with 'im....
*Seb looks over and sees two muds, one of which fell off a table*
Seb: *To Cylepso* Mppnnmm.
*Cylepso waves a hand, distracted while asking Dimitrio: Where did you guys use ta work?*
*Seb walks over and asks the mud standing up(Rick): Mppmhm ,mmgah mamh nghafp ,mhgfa?
-----------
Lenny: (Chew chew)
Vester: (to not-so-tiny- Tiny) Huh, who come you so big? You a lot bigger then normal?
-----------
Jutt:......
Jatt: Huh, this sucks...where da boss? Ah well...
OOC:Sorry 4 short post

Last edited by skillyaslig; 04-30-2007 at 08:23 PM..
04-30-2007, 10:46 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

: Apr 2007
: behind myself.
: 228
WaterMelody  (13)

Scri held her head for a monent, trying to get her bearings after falling down. she mead a mental not never to try this sort of stuff again. Scri evetually heard some kind of muffled mumbling coming from above her. she though she'd heard that noise before. 'what is that noise....oh no..an interns come to take you back to the labs!' her mind screamed. scri made a short, shrill noise before dragging herself under the tables and started wimpering ,hoping the intern hadnt seen her.

04-30-2007, 11:15 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Dimitrio watched Scri, concerned, as Agent talked to Cylepso. "Maybe he got possesed or something? Hmm, who knows..." Dimitrio looked back at Cylepso. "We worked at the slig barracks, Tiny was a guard, I'd just be put on guard duty and Agent here would yell at and beat up people..." "Oh come on, they annoyed me!" "Bonus points for breaking their arms over hitting on you! Gain another bonus if you take anger management therapy!" He said sarcastically, watching Tiny talk to Vester and play with the scrab leg. "I dunno, I guess I took too much steroid thingies..." Tiny answered, making the scrab leg dance. Agent glared at Dimitrio before fiddling with her gun, making him edge away.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

05-01-2007, 01:57 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Cylepso: Great, I work around the place, different Jobs, ranging from guard duty, to hearding up Scrabs...huh, that wasnt fun, I can tell you.
*Seb blinks as the mud hides, whimpering.* Mppmmgh mahgg aghmmp aghhmpp? Mhggapm mhgap...*Tilts his head, watching the mud, then shrugged his boney shoulders and went back over to Cylepso, over hearing her talk about her former jobs*
Cylepso: Yeah, I meet Seb while on a job at Vykkers labs 3...That was interesting.
Seb: Mppmmhm mhgham.
Cylepso: Yeah, you met strange people 'round Oddworld. Remember that Kas fella, who shoved that gluk into a slog pen?
Seb: *Smugly* Mghhm mahgp mhga.
Cylepso: *Reddens* Do not! I told you, time and time again, I do not!
Seb: *Raises a eyebrow (do interns have eyebrows?) and points at her with his snuzi* Mhgm mhga mhgm.
There was no way Cylepso was going to reply to such a silly question so she gave Seb a 'do not' look before turing back to Agent, saying loudly: Keep tellin' your self that Seb, It an't true.
Seb: *Gives Cylepso a 'Whatever' glance before looking around the room and gave a start as he saw that Jutt had vanished*
------------
Jatt: Huh...what next? I've had too much darn trouble in my life, not tha mention all that other crap-*Sees that Jutts gone* Great, at least he didn't freak out like last time...Huh.
------------
Vester: Thats nice...I dont really like other sligs, they are mean, but you guys are nicer sligs...
Lenny: *looks up, eyes gleaming* Yes, you are! Will all of yous be my best friends? Vesters my best friend, but you guys are nice too!

05-01-2007, 07:53 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Dimitrio broke into a laughing fit upon hearing Cylepso and Seb talk about Kas, before getting shoved off of his chair again by Agent 80085. "I can't stick guy sligs..." Agent muttered, "90% of the ones I've met are stupid, trigger happy, or insane, you met any good ones besides some of the ones here in RF?" Tiny stopped playing with the scrab leg gor a moment. "Okay, I'll be your friend, I need friends..." He answered shyly to Lenny. "I dunno about everyone else though, you'll have to ask them..." Dimitrio pinched Agent's small hand gun, unloaded it, and pretended to shoot her in the head whilst laughing silently.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

05-01-2007, 10:33 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

Dek jumped at the touch.
"RAHHHH!...Oh, it's you Praetyre. Don't use your metal hand, it's....unnatural. And yes, I'm welll aware that half of our experiments are unnatural anyway but, still.
Anyway, I thought you were still at the Lab. You should be!! Have you seen the chaos! Odd knows who's been blown to kingdom come in eighteen neatly packaged dismembered body parts by now!"

~~~~~~
Dean awoke from the R+R, after a rather troubling, unsettling dream involving a Paramite, some engine oil and a rolling pin. He couldn't see Kix or Anni anywhere. Come to it, he couldn't see anybody anywhere.
"Oddammit, I overslept. Anni will kill me when she realises I've not got round to getting the stuff for her garden." He muttered to himself.
Dean adjusted his loincloth and walked out of the R+R. This was when he noticed something was wrong. After all, it's hard not to notice such chaos occuring in a corridor. he had no idea what had happened, and backed up into the R+R again, locking the door.
"Oh dear........"
A pause.
"Hang on, Anni and Kix must be out there!"

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

05-01-2007, 10:41 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Phew, good to see ya, MM. I was a bit worried that you'd disappeared on us again.
Also it would help if the vykkers got to what they're good at. Anni's bleeding lots, going into shock and is generally dying.

IC: Jim waited impatiently outside the lab but got no answer. His eyes began to drift around until he spotted the vykkers out of the corner of his eye. He turned, "Hey, I-" He meant to say more then, but he caught sight of Arthur beside one of the vykkers and froze.

ooc: Ooh, Slaveless, I had a thought. When Kix first came to RF she met a mudokon called Bud who was obsessed with trying to escape. On one such occasion he was injured (can't remember how exactly) and Kix took him back to the factory, where everyone was busy with some disaster or other and in the end he died cus no one helped. That might effect Kix's behaviour in this particular situation.

MM, is Dek going to be fixing up Anni? If so I'll PM you some stuff T-nex told me about her that might be relevant, particularly if he takes x-rays.

05-01-2007, 11:28 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

RG looked behind to see who sneaked up on him. He recognised the Slig at once by his voice - he was the one who yanked his arm to his back in the basement, helping Gappiqu to render RG blind. He reached out and grabbed the tentacles of Goresplatter - just to make sure he doesn't talk any more. The misterious Mudokon was still lurking in the dark. RG hoped that he didn't heard the Slig approaching.

"Stay quiet - you're not the only Fleech in the grass right now." he said in a low whisper to Goresplatter. He inclined his head towards the Mudokon in the dark.

-------------------------------------

Rick was glad that an Intern - possibly a member of the medical staff - noticed that the female Mudokon was hurt and approached them. He mumbled something what Rick could not understand, but it made the Mudokon jump and retreat under the table. The Intern shrugged and returned to his table.

"Hey, wait, I didn't get... that." he called after the Intern, his voice trailing off. "Great." he thought, crouching down to see the Mudokon. "Are you sure you're all right? That Intern was trying to help... Well, I guess he was, anyway."

-------------------------------------

"That's fine and all, but was it necessary to point a gun at an unarmed Slig? Did he look that threatening?" asked #7 Slig from CD, almost mockingly. "Sure, that red skin and the fact that he entered the R+R through the vents was unusual, but appart from that, he didn't look that dangerous."

Then, he turned to Dionysia. "And I guess you felt this sudden urge to help that Slig and unarm this fellow here, then point his own gun at him. Do I get the picture right?"

05-01-2007, 11:28 AM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

Ralph rolled his eyes as Jim suddenly stopped. He'd suspected it before when that mutant slig ran past and Jim stumbled, but that could've been put down to the fact that the slig was not exactly a pleasant sight to look at, even compared with other sligs. But Jim's actions now with that perfectly normal slig nearby proved it; Ralph had come across slig-o-phobics before.He knew Jim wouldn't be able to finish what he had intended to say, so he simply called "Wounded mudokon here!

05-01-2007, 12:16 PM
Goresplatter
Spark Stunk

: Feb 2006
: I'm in space.
: 388
Goresplatter  (102)Goresplatter  (102)

OOC: Lacking a couple things to write, I'll add a quick update on one of my other characters Sorry if the humour is crude, but that IS how Oddworld humour is after all
IC:

Gore stopped as the robot grabbed him. He suspected something along these lines would happen, but not for this reason. He glanced sideways to see the Mudokon. He nodded, slipped his tentacles free and lay low down to the floor, completely quiet and in the shade from view. He kept his eyes on the Mudokon, watching for what RG was pointing out.

---

In the mental asylum, Vykker X was sleeping soundly in his small, padded cell. A banging on his door woke him up - back to the usual sounds of the mental asylum. Frantic screaming, and sometimes, singing unstitched interns. Vykker X had very nearly gouged his own ears out with his hands, but he'd gotten used to it eventually. He approached the door and the slit opened. He recognised the Slig instantly, wearing his earmuffs.

"Mr. X, it's time for your medication. Get out of here." The door was opened, and X was screaming. As he did every time he had to take his medication. He was dragged out by the Big Bro, across the halls and to the medical room. He was slammed roughly to the table and held down. He began to sob at the sight of the box... or rather, crate, for his medicine. It reads:
"Vykker X's XXL Suppository, for XXL Headaches." He cried some more, the irony adding extra spice to his apt punishment. The Big Bro pulled the huge pill from the crate - which easily filled his huge hands. He cried some more. There were some things even a Vykker couldn't get used to.

05-01-2007, 12:56 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

: Jun 2006
: New Zealand
: 1,466
Patrick Vykkers  (12)

IC:
Praetyre replied to his superior;
"Sorry sir. And I might add the economy, civilization, tecnology, and medicine to the list of unnatural things. But I need to ask you something. What happened to that other psychotic Slig you were chasing? And what have we got lined up today?"

05-01-2007, 01:33 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: "Well, shall we head round the back then?" said Sturg, motioning for the way around the factory.

Slash had fixed most of the damage by now. His fixing spree took him near the executive R+R. In doing so, he noticed, with his night vision, what appeared to be a Mudokon attempting to hide in the shadow. Without ngiht vision, he doubt he'd see him unless he was deliberatley trying to and knew he was there. He thought of saying something, but noticed that a robotic of some sort and Gore seemed to have the situation covered. He pretended to ignore them all, and whistled as he continued fixing the lights in the ceiling. If the Mud was a problem, he could easily bring his gun to bear quickly.
05-01-2007, 02:08 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

: Apr 2007
: behind myself.
: 228
WaterMelody  (13)

Scri looked at rick, while still frightened, she relaxed a bit. "that intern was gonna take me back" she said simply "and i dont wanna go back to that place". She looked up at rick again and asked "so wheres the healer-dealy person around here?"

05-01-2007, 02:45 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

: Dec 2005
: VA
: 759
Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

"Well you see sir," CD-428 started, "I assumed the Slig was a terrorist and I didn't want to take any chances. Had he simply stated who he was things wouldn't of escalated as they did." CD-428 continued to stand in salute, but was starting to get sweaty from being separated from his rifle for so long.
----------------------
Doe silently watched the executive R&R when he heard someone whistling, the Mudokon warrior looked around and saw a flying Slig repairing the lights he had destroyed earlier. The flying Slig was paying him no mind, but as the Mudokon continued a full scan of the area just to be safe his sharp eyes detected a robotic thing and some other creature, possibly a Slig, staring at him. The Mudanchee Tomahawker released a terrifying howl asking the spirits of the Scrab Guardians to grant him inmudokone speed. With that Doe ran quickly away hastening into the grinding area. The Mudokon was not sure if he was followed, so he quickly planned an ambush for any pursuers.
05-01-2007, 09:21 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Lenny: Oh thats super! Wonderful!
Vester: Yeah...
Seb: *Nudges Cylepso with his elbow* Mmmhg mhgahg hhghapm, mhga mphgga?
Cylepso: Hah, wonder where he went? He looked upset, maybe he had a bad dream...?
Lenny: Bad dreams? I had one, it was really weird. It was all black and I was walking on this plantform, which was floating over this big hole. I was walking about then this slig with no mask flew down, as he had big bird wings. He said hi then he bit me on the face! I woke up, and there was a slog on my bed and it had bit me on the face...I screamed abit that day! Though I did met Vester then, as I had come back from the medic and someslig tripped me and I fell in a vat of this green stuff...Vester fished me out and I got poka dots! That was funny too!
Seb: Mmmhggam mhggah, mhpmhhgah.
Cylepso: *Swats at Seb with her gun* Cheek! Dont mock! Where was that?
Lenny: Vykkers labs, those guys leave stuff every where...and did you say Kas? I met him, I liked him, especaly Jayne. They were nice enough.
Vester: Yes, poliet. *Picks up a scrab leg from Lennys plate, sniffs it, then starts to eat it*
Lenny: So you have met him then? Did you like him?
Cylepso: Yeah, he was alright, I guess...
Seb: *rolls eyes* Mhggmhga mhg mgah ghammnh, hgam?
Cylepso: Whatever! At least-what?
Seb: Mhgmhag. *Looks at Jatt and sniffs* Mhggmhga? mhgm phgam.
Cylepso: Huh, as long as he leaves me alone. I still have that damn bruise on my shoulder...stupid jerk.
----------
Jatt: *half asleep* What is with that place...? I went everyday and still they yell at me...*yawns*
----------
Jutt shuffles down some corridors sniffing loudly, untill he stops by a corner. Huddles into the corner, holds his head in his hands and starts to cry.

05-01-2007, 09:36 PM
Reiji Neko Mitsukai
Boombat

: May 2003
: I cruise around...
: 227
Reiji Neko Mitsukai  (10)

Aida got out of the bed when she deemed it safe and carefully made her way out of the R&R. The sight of all the blood frightened her, but it wasn't that different from her last job. She was careful to avoid disturbing the puddles as she left. Now, where to go from here...

"Sick cultures show a complex of symptoms such as you have named . . . but a DYING culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot."
-- Robert Heinlein in Friday

05-02-2007, 07:55 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

: May 2007
: Wales
: 335
Slig 7665  (11)

Slax was woken up by the sound of his sloggie jaws he wanted food after giving jaws some waste meat he started to go on patrol
05-02-2007, 07:58 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Your character has to get a job from Arnie if your character is gonna get a job.

05-02-2007, 08:04 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

OK let me start again

After ariving at feeco depot slax saw a sign offering a job he met arnie and asked for a job
05-02-2007, 08:08 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Sorry dude, think you might have to find Arnie.....Uhhh, I don't remember where is....You could just hang around jobless for a while and speak to characters, mines are in the cafeteria.

05-02-2007, 08:11 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

He was told to go and wait he headed for the cafe for a snack

When he got to the cafe he looked around for someone friendly

Last edited by Splat; 05-02-2007 at 11:12 AM..
05-02-2007, 08:17 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Agent waved her robotic legs as she sat in her chair, watching Slax. "Hmm, another new guy...Hey, how's you?" Dimitrio sat shyly in his chair, keeping his head low. When he saw the sloggie named Jaws, he freaked, accidently leaping and knocking Agent over. "Dude?! What's with you?!" He didn't answer and ran to the other side of the table, watching the sloggie. "...Uhh, Dimitrio? It's just a sloggie..." Tiny said, still eating.

OOC: If you're gonna make your character do something minor and short, you can edit your post and put that in instead of posting again.

05-02-2007, 08:20 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

slax asked if he chould sit at the table were Dimitrio was sat and told him jaws whouldent hurt him
05-02-2007, 08:25 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Dimitrio still kept far away from the slog, panicky. Agent sighed. "Dimitrio, it's a sloggie for Odd's sake, it doesn't even look vicious yet! Yeah, you can sit here..." She answered, eating at the scrab leg Dimitrio had eaten.

OOC: Oops, sorry Venks.

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 05-02-2007 at 10:38 AM..
05-02-2007, 08:26 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

Thanks replyed slax sitting at the table he odered a scab cake

(yeah sorry)

Last edited by Slig 7665; 05-02-2007 at 11:15 AM..
05-02-2007, 10:36 AM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

: Dec 2005
: VA
: 759
Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

OOC: Slig and Zozo your only supposed to post 2 times a day in the RPG, that way you don't flood the pages.
05-02-2007, 11:18 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Waiting for Sturg (and Dek). Praetyre needs to pay more attention to people!

IC:
Dionysia replied. "This is the place where Abe attacked first, and people think he lives nearby. When i saw that guy shooting at Gore I assumed he was possessed and, rather than risk him killing us all, got the gun off of him and left him to it. Stopping terrorism is what I'm made for."
Dionysia was once again beginning to forget that she was a mudokon (as opposed to one of the industrial species), and if a terrorist did turn up she probably wouldn't be on his hit-list.

05-02-2007, 11:40 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Splat, Sturg already sorta started going round the back. You can have them arrive if you want.

IC: Slash startled at the Mud suddenly yelling, then watched it dash off away, past a sign pointing to the grinding areas. He quickly finished up that light, and flew down to the robot and Gore "Hey, dunno what's with that weirdo Mud, I saw him a minute ago before he screamed like that and ran off. He looks like he's got some sorta bow thing...need any assistance...sir?" He quickly added on to the end, and saluted to the robotic.
05-02-2007, 08:14 PM
Arxryl
Outlaw Sniper

: You wouldn't believe me.
: 1,559
Arxryl  (10)

After quietly monitering all the possible job opportunities, Ike went back to the R+R room, as he knew it would be empty.
The perfect place for deep meditation.

"Hm...hm..." and with the second little chant, Ike's conscious mind was somewhere else where only he could be... A place to think about a possible job.

OOC: I need to log on more...

Our fate is sealed only when we accept it. -~Arxryl~-

05-02-2007, 11:20 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Cylepso: *Looks at the new slig and slog and gave him a bright smile* Hello there, nice to met you.
Seb: Mmmnhga hgha.
Cylepso: Indeed! *Looks about at the food and back at Seb and says in a concerend 'mum-to-kid voice* Are you sure your not hungry? You look hungry.
Seb: *Waves a long-fingered hand* Mhg mhgahm mhga.
Cylepso: When did you last eat, hmm?
Seb: Mhg mhgga.
Cylepso: What?! three weeks ago? But your so thin...*plucks up Sebs left arm and pokes it with her other hand* Look, your all skin and bones! You never eat.
Seb: *Laughs muffledly and pulls his arm free* Mhga mhgham, mahg?
Cylepso: Are you sure? *Worriedly*
Seb: Mhgma! mhgha, mhgga mhgpmhhg mhgfh.
Cylepso: Well yeah, but you are thin...
Vester: Yes, like a ratz.
Cylepso: *swats at him* Cheek!
Lenny: I wish I were that thin...I’m fat.
Vester: Oh for-you are not! *Looks at plate* See? Your just hungry, you only ate 3 scrab legs, instead of the normal 7.
Lenny: *Looks worriedly at his sides. then over at the new slig (slax ) and waves* Hello! Who are you? I’m Lenny, This is Vester, Cylepso, Sebastion, Agent, Dimitrio, and Tiny! Ohh, and a sloggie! Cute!
----------
Jatt: Huh this is sooo boring and lame, huh, I’m just gonna...*Dozes in his seat* Grrr this is silly...I need to do something...*Gets up and staggers across the room, almost falling over* DAMN LEG!!
----------
Jatt: *Stops crying and is almost back to his old self* Stupid beasts...disgusting feral animals...* Raises his blitzpacker and praises out a can* Huh, great...*Flicks the can open and drinks and shudders* Just like ol' times...*Raises his other hand and hesitantly touches his head* ...well, almost...