Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Off-Topic Discussion

05-27-2011, 06:04 AM
abe is now!
Mafia, Pizza & Mandolino

: Jan 2007
: Italy
: 2,825
abe is now!  (2392)abe is now!  (2392)abe is now!  (2392)abe is now!  (2392)abe is now!  (2392)abe is now!  (2392)abe is now!  (2392)abe is now!  (2392)abe is now!  (2392)abe is now!  (2392)abe is now!  (2392)

Do you think that starting playing at shitty games at seven is good? I don't think that smoking marijuana is good for kids: why is alcool forbidden for under ages? And alcool is a drug, and maybe worse than marijuana.

05-27-2011, 06:08 AM
Daxter King
Outlaw Bomber

: Oct 2005
: Texas
: 2,207
Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)

I don't think video games are linked to schizophrenia.

Marijuana is hard to get actual facts on, since the pot heads try to claim its harmless, and the war on drugs tells a lot of lies on it, but there are some studies that have pretty god evidence against it.
05-27-2011, 06:13 AM
Wings of Fire
Beautiful Bastard

: Dec 2007
: Stafford
: 9,537
Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)

:
Do you think that starting playing at shitty games at seven is good?
In moderation it won't damage you. And weed taken in moderation when your body is old enough to handle it won't damage you. Point is that one of those 'in moderation' points starts far later than the other one.
“I always believe the movies I've made are smarter than the way they are perceived by sort of mass culture and by the critics,” Snyder said, a statement he immediately followed by saying, “Also, ‘It looks like a video game.’

05-29-2011, 02:19 PM
Strike Witch
Laserguns!

: Jan 2003
: 気持ちপ
: 4,311
Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)

I...play videogames for about 2-3 hours a weekend, and skip it entirely if I have work to do.
rock band, jazz band,
karate, kendo, mahjong, cyborg, synchronized swimming...
On the other hand, high school boys are
useless outside battle and sports anime.
But they're recklessly trying to make a slice-of-life anime about us.
Ah, we are high school boys,
the miserable high school boys.

05-29-2011, 07:04 PM
Majic
Ascended Being

: Dec 2001
: USA: Dallas, Tx
: 3,298
Majic  (249)Majic  (249)Majic  (249)

Dosed a little acid last night, smoked some pot and drank a little whiskey. It was a blessed weather open air party with a hodgepodge of for-whatever-reason disenfranchised folks. I rode that out for the afternoon and then drank another beer and ate a little bit of mushies back in suburbia to enjoy a likewise gorgeous evening. All in all, a pretty druggy 24 hours, and (without rambling incessantly) a pretty productive time.

But anywho, generally speaking, operating on a mode of thought resembling "ohhhhh my mind is so precious I'd hate to taint it with anything unholy butI'lldipanddabbleinalittlebitofsociallyacceptednormswithcautiousvalour" is a pretty good way to ensure a life plagued by baseless anxiety. Worrying about fracturing your self-concept fractures your self-concept. It's kind of like losing The Game, except stretched over every waking second of existence regardless of conscious thought. I've known a lot of people who've "done" (I hate that terminology) a lot of things. But, generally speaking, nonsense like caffeine and alcohol and inappropriately prescribed pharmaceuticals wreck indescribably more subliminal dissonance than a panic attack while high or bad trip on psychedelics (which ironically, tend to stem from said dissonance). Preconceptions are a bitch.

Not to advocate blatantly irresponsible drug use, of course. Safety first. Unfortunately, learning the art of safety is a convoluted mess in the midst of prevailing mainstream stigmas/stereotypes/misinformation. Politicians and Religion (same difference) muddled all of that up reeeaal good.
05-30-2011, 12:56 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

I've formed a new goal in my mind.... I want to get a hold of DMT somehow.
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

05-30-2011, 07:41 AM
Manco
Posts walls of text

: Aug 2007
: based damage system
: 4,751
Manco  (14074)Manco  (14074)Manco  (14074)Manco  (14074)Manco  (14074)Manco  (14074)Manco  (14074)Manco  (14074)Manco  (14074)Manco  (14074)Manco  (14074)

:
But anywho, generally speaking, operating on a mode of thought resembling "ohhhhh my mind is so precious I'd hate to taint it with anything unholy butI'lldipanddabbleinalittlebitofsociallyacceptednormswithcautiousvalour" is a pretty good way to ensure a life plagued by baseless anxiety. Worrying about fracturing your self-concept fractures your self-concept. It's kind of like losing The Game, except stretched over every waking second of existence regardless of conscious thought. I've known a lot of people who've "done" (I hate that terminology) a lot of things. But, generally speaking, nonsense like caffeine and alcohol and inappropriately prescribed pharmaceuticals wreck indescribably more subliminal dissonance than a panic attack while high or bad trip on psychedelics (which ironically, tend to stem from said dissonance). Preconceptions are a bitch.
You're either trolling or seriously overthinking this.

twitter (stream of thoughts)
steam (games i never play)

05-30-2011, 11:15 AM
Dixanadu
Outlaw Semi Auto

: May 2009
: Northern Ireland, UK
: 2,387
Dixanadu  (2094)Dixanadu  (2094)Dixanadu  (2094)Dixanadu  (2094)Dixanadu  (2094)Dixanadu  (2094)Dixanadu  (2094)Dixanadu  (2094)Dixanadu  (2094)Dixanadu  (2094)Dixanadu  (2094)

MDMA. I was able to remember the letter arrangement by my friend's creed, 'Massive Dick in Massive Ass'.

Shit like this makes me want to only stick with weed. When I tried it, I thought my head was going to explode. I also kept picking at my knuckle, eventually cutting it and then bled like a bitch.

I need to sloooow down.

05-30-2011, 04:28 PM
Majic
Ascended Being

:
I've formed a new goal in my mind.... I want to get a hold of DMT somehow.
Good goal. As a plant extraction (as opposed to chemical synthesis) it's not particularly hard/expensive to make yourself, but definitely still a pain in the ass. Hopefully someday you'll meet a nice soul who'll bestow the pleasure, without cost. I hate assholes who charge for that shit.

:
You're either trolling or seriously overthinking this.
I'm not trolling, which means that you're seriously underthinking this. Drugs carry a huge connotative stigma that influence the thoughts of users and nonusers alike, and as such the topic is best approached with careful thought. Besides, it's not like what I said is even strictly related to drugs. Anxiety is an identical plague in every area of life.

:
Shit like this makes me want to only stick with weed. When I tried it, I thought my head was going to explode. I also kept picking at my knuckle, eventually cutting it and then bled like a bitch.
Sounds very much adulterated, and possibly not MDMA whatsoever. It's a lovely drug, but has been perpetually purity-raped over the course of it's existence. The proliferation of adulteration is absolutely rampant, and so most folks don't know MDMA's *actual* effects very well whatsoever. As an amphetamine derivative it still has some general stimulant qualities, but is more or less an empathogenic psychedelic at heart. It's a very low anxiety experience, unless taken in a stupid set/setting; the bad rap comes from the aforementioned purity problems facilitated by its illegal status, compounded by dumbass kids doing dumbass stuff.

Picking is a prototypical stimulant psychosis action... amphetamine, methamphetamine, that sort of thing. Those are traditional cuts for ecstasy. Things have gotten worse in recent years with piperazines (varyingly heavy stimulants with wicked nasty side effects, like headache/nausea) and mephedrone/methedrone (generic euphoric stimulants). Needless to say, such drugs lack therapeutic value, and are purely for recreational shits and giggles. Contrastingly, actual MDMA has some very productive value when used properly.
05-30-2011, 05:51 PM
Mr. Bungle
Wolvark Sloghandler

: Jul 2010
: Great White North
: 3,668
Mr. Bungle  (3539)Mr. Bungle  (3539)Mr. Bungle  (3539)Mr. Bungle  (3539)Mr. Bungle  (3539)Mr. Bungle  (3539)Mr. Bungle  (3539)Mr. Bungle  (3539)Mr. Bungle  (3539)Mr. Bungle  (3539)Mr. Bungle  (3539)

You certainly know a lot about narcotics, Majic. Are you going to college/university for drug rehabilitation, or something in that type of field? You'd probably be quite good at it. I also agree with most of the things you say.

05-30-2011, 08:06 PM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

: Sep 2005
: Florida
: 1,512
metroixer  (-71)

I've had weed before, didn't feel anything. My brother claimed that I just didn't inhale enough even though at the time he said it was enough. I dunno, I guess I'd try it again. The whole process of it with the coughing made me a little nervous but whatever.

Normally I wouldn't be so anxious about weed because I know for a fact that it's much better than legal alternatives (Cigarrettes and alcohol) but I know far too many people, childhood friends, who are now just anxious wrecks from abuse. I find it stupid that school health books try to tell kids to just straight up not do shit, demonizing any single thing that could possibly harm your body, instead of informing them what's really dangerous and what is not. What is not dangerous that could be dangerous if abused, and how to make sure the kid doesn't abuse it. It would have probably prevented a lot of the nervous meltdowns that I know today.
05-30-2011, 09:41 PM
Sekto Springs
Silent Contributor

: May 2003
: In the smile of every larvae.
: 7,350
Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)

I recently smoked a legal blend called Black Magic Smoke.
There's no actual marijuana in it, just about every other natural herb that contains THC. It definitely had a stronger effect on me than weed does, and it was much smoother. You can pick up a gram for about 12 bucks. Don't smoke it on a full stomach though, made me pretty damn nauseous.

05-31-2011, 12:29 PM
Disgruntled Intern
Faerie-Digesting Tachyon

: Port Orchard, Washington
: 3,506
Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)

Oh man, stay away from that legal bullshit. That stuff is bad fucking news. Seriously, any kind of drug that is giving people severe headaches, making them puke, or just causing weird allergic reactions isn't worth the risk. Fuck anything that's manufactured in a lab*. Just take the risk and buy pot.

*except lsd. lsd is fine. Well, more than fine. have at it.

Buy my T-shirts. People will like you more and I will hate you less.

05-31-2011, 12:32 PM
Mr. Bungle
Wolvark Sloghandler

Mr. Bungle  (3539)Mr. Bungle  (3539)Mr. Bungle  (3539)Mr. Bungle  (3539)Mr. Bungle  (3539)Mr. Bungle  (3539)Mr. Bungle  (3539)Mr. Bungle  (3539)Mr. Bungle  (3539)Mr. Bungle  (3539)Mr. Bungle  (3539)

People always make LSD seem like the worst thing ever, like it will destroy your life if you take even a tiny amount. I've wanted to try it because it sounds like a good time, yet I can get rid of all the negativity put into me from all the years of being told how bad it is for you, and how easy it is to get addicted. I think that's all bullshit, but I don't know.

05-31-2011, 12:32 PM
STM
Anarcho-Apiarist

: Jun 2008
: Your mother
: 9,859
STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)

I'd prefer to stick to natural shit than anything. Stuff like cocaine and lab shit just seems to scary to try.

05-31-2011, 12:35 PM
Majic
Ascended Being

:
You certainly know a lot about narcotics, Majic. Are you going to college/university for drug rehabilitation, or something in that type of field? You'd probably be quite good at it. I also agree with most of the things you say.
Actually, that's exactly what I'm doing. I took a dedicated interest in the matter back when I was an English major, mainly after I began to detest the mass adulteration of ecstasy (which so many young folks take these days). I've spent two semesters so far doing Rehabilitation Studies/Substance Abuse & Addictions under a pretty awesome aged hippie drugs & criminology expert. I didn't care much about taking the general rehabilitation classes when I changed my major, but they've been pretty enjoyable thus far. They pretty much involve learning everything that can go whack physically or mentally with the human body, and how to respond to it in a non-clinical matter. There's a little bit of biomedical, little bit of psychiatry, little bit of neuroscience, and so on and so forth.

Since I'm in the mood for shits and giggles, Ima have some fun for a minute...

Drugs I have taken, in a (mostly) recreational and/or clinically therapeutic manner:
  • Nicotine
  • Alcohol
  • Cannabis
  • Psilocybin
  • LSD
  • MDMA
  • MDA
  • DMT
  • Cocaine
  • Modafinal
  • Methylone
  • Mephedrone
  • Caffeine
  • Salvia
  • Ketamine
  • Nitrous Oxide
  • MCPP
  • TFMPP
  • 2C-I
  • 2C-E
  • DOXX (meaning, it was a DO compound, just not sure which)
  • Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine
  • Methamphetamine
  • Methylphenidate/dextromethylphenidate
  • Suboxone (buprenorephine + naloxone)
  • Alprozalam
  • Clonazepam
  • Diazepam
  • Chlorazepate
  • Lorazepam
  • Triazolam
  • Dextromethorphan
  • Diphenhydramine
  • Promethazine
  • Hydrozyzine
  • Pregabalin
  • Cyclobenzaprine
  • Tizanidine
  • Trazadone
  • Metaxalone
  • Eszopiclone
  • Zolpidiem
  • Butalbital
  • Opium
  • Tramadol
  • Codeine
  • Hydrocodone
  • Morphine
  • Oxycodone
  • Diamorphine
  • Hydromorphone
  • Bupropion
  • Venlafaxine

A portion of those are pharmaceuticals of the same class (ie benzos, opiates), which I have a fascination with determining the differences between. General stigma tends to associate the pharmas as safer, more reasonable, more dignified, etc... because they don't come from a "dealer" and they're not "illegal," and you always get to eat them. In reality, pharmacies are essentially just well-stocked, well-regulated dealers. Legality is fairly arbitrary, and determined by the same people we hate for fucking up almost every other aspect of life. The edible aspect is a double-edged sword; it minimizes the ritual (and thus lacks the additional excitation) of needles or straws/bills, but with that also gives the false illusion of doing a less intense drug.

And of course, even if someone doesn't "do" drugs, they still manipulate their mind in similar ways. All a foreign substance does is mimic or initiate a change in natural brain chemicals, and our behavioral reactions determine what good or bad comes of it. Someone might *feel* changed after coming down from a particularly potent high, but actual change stems from continued, consistent and common use over a period of time, with the parameters depending on the substance.

editness:

:
I'd prefer to stick to natural shit than anything. Stuff like cocaine and lab shit just seems to scary to try.
Coincidentally, cocaine is somewhat natural. It's only a semi-synthetic.

:
People always make LSD seem like the worst thing ever, like it will destroy your life if you take even a tiny amount. I've wanted to try it because it sounds like a good time, yet I can get rid of all the negativity put into me from all the years of being told how bad it is for you, and how easy it is to get addicted. I think that's all bullshit, but I don't know.
I'll give you my take on acid at some point when I have a few more minutes to spare. Long story short though, it's a good'un.

Last edited by Majic; 05-31-2011 at 12:39 PM..
05-31-2011, 12:41 PM
Mr. Bungle
Wolvark Sloghandler

Jesus Christ. I don't even think I've heard of most of those. I don't know if I should be impressed or worried; probably the former.

05-31-2011, 12:44 PM
Disgruntled Intern
Faerie-Digesting Tachyon

Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)

:
I don't think there's anything addictive about LSD, but again, I've never had any problems with not doing a drug after I've started using it, so that could just be me. As far as the dangers involved, there are definitely a hand full, so it's something you need to take into consideration before you take the plunge. I would also recommend finding a reliable source before buying, as this isn't something you want to cop from a complete stranger.

As far as LSD and other drugs ruining your life, I think it comes down to the individual and the circumstances involved. As I said earlier, I've tried [and repeatedly done] a plethora of drugs, and my life is far from ruined. I'm a happily married man with several close friends, a stable life, and I receive high marks in college. Another thing that's interesting is that when I was in highschool, my first two years I was completely drug free, but my junior and senior year I started dabbling with things here and there, although pot was my primary focus.

I went from a 1.9 to a 4.2 average. I'm not going to say that doing drugs made me a superstar, but something definitely changed/clicked, because I went from a C- to an A+ student.

:
Cocaine is relatively natural in the grand scheme of things. Unless you're messing around with crack, you don't have to worry about too many unnatural chemical agents being mixed in, just whatever they've used to cut it.

And in rethinking my 'no labs' statement, it almost seems contradictory given the conditions in which most pot is grown these days. If any of you should ever get the chance to see a real grow operation in effect, take it. It's a pretty impressive sight. I'm not talking about a friend who's got a few plants in his garage or basement, or something like that.

EDIT: Majic, you and I are almost tied. You've beat me out as far as the MDMA goes, as I just won't do it, but good job on being so adventurous. It's a shame our paths didn't cross in my younger days. Outside of the internet, I mean.

Last edited by Disgruntled Intern; 05-31-2011 at 12:46 PM..
05-31-2011, 12:46 PM
Majic
Ascended Being

:
Jesus Christ. I don't even think I've heard of most of those. I don't know if I should be impressed or worried; probably the former.
You'd recognize more of them if I went with brand names for the pharmas, but be impressed that I actually know the run down on all of them. Most folks do a lot of shit without ever learning about what they're taking, before OR after the fact

eidtness:

Love ya too, you disgruntled deviant <3

Last edited by Majic; 05-31-2011 at 12:50 PM..
05-31-2011, 01:05 PM
Sekto Springs
Silent Contributor

Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)

:
Oh man, stay away from that legal bullshit. That stuff is bad fucking news. Seriously, any kind of drug that is giving people severe headaches, making them puke, or just causing weird allergic reactions isn't worth the risk. Fuck anything that's manufactured in a lab*. Just take the risk and buy pot.
Oh, I didn't get it because it was legal. I couldn't give two shits less about the legality of a substance. It's just that I've smoked pot on several occasions and it did basically nothing for me. I felt this shit. Hard. But I didn't have any negative reactions besides the nausea, which I attribute to me eating nothing but yogurt and hot wings that day. The second time trying it I wasn't nearly as full, and I felt pretty good. I also got a good night's sleep for the first time in weeks.

My other friend though, it really got on top of him. His reaction was more akin to ecstasy. Dizzy spells, being enamored with various textures. He spent an hour sitting in my office chair twirling around while fondling the vacuum hose. Weird night.

Last edited by Sekto Springs; 05-31-2011 at 01:07 PM..
05-31-2011, 01:18 PM
Disgruntled Intern
Faerie-Digesting Tachyon

I'd still advise against it. Seriously. I have acquaintances who did fine with it one session, then horrible the next. I just don't trust the stuff. If the pot you tried did nothing for you, it sounds like low-rate pot. Do some research so you can eyeball the good stuff. That way you won't buy anything shitty.

05-31-2011, 01:31 PM
Sekto Springs
Silent Contributor

I'll trust your word on the legal shit.
As for pot, I've tried what I've been told was the "good shit" and all it did was make me sleepy. In general, smoking hasn't been a great experience for me. Not the side effects of the weed itself, just that everyone else around me is getting high off their asses and having a good time whereas I feel basically nothing. Then I just get irritated with everyone acting retarded and leave.

05-31-2011, 01:44 PM
Disgruntled Intern
Faerie-Digesting Tachyon

I was just talking to my [biological] Dad about the etiquette of smoking with a group. We were both laughing/irritated about the people who smoke and then do the whole "oh man, I'm SOOOO HIGH lololololol" and try to act stereotypically high. My personal favorite is the type who gets completely baked, but falls into that weird paranoid state and keeps saying, "I don't think I'm high...I don't think I feel it..." And yet they're totally glassy eyed and incapable of doing much else. It's just comical.

As far as getting drowsy, shit happens. When I was new to smoking I would get REALLY tired, and my friends would think I was on heroin because I would nod out. I eventually learned that the best thing for me to do was to smoke, then go do something. Even if it's as simple as taking the dogs for a walk or just going and hanging out at a park, the physical act of getting up and around sort of pushed me out of limbo and into...I don't know, super fun time.

05-31-2011, 01:55 PM
Mr. Bungle
Wolvark Sloghandler

"I don't think I'm high...I don't think I feel it..."

I do that nearly every time. I get overly worried that I wasted pot and inhaled it wrong, or something. Once I realize what I'm thinking, the fun starts, because I realize I'm just baked. I don't make a big deal of it though - that bugs the shit out of me.

I mostly did this on my first few times, though. I have minor paranoia sometimes regarding this factor now, but it usually goes away quickly.

05-31-2011, 01:57 PM
Sekto Springs
Silent Contributor

:
We were both laughing/irritated about the people who smoke and then do the whole "oh man, I'm SOOOO HIGH lololololol" and try to act stereotypically high.
I know exactly what you're talking about. I once smoked in a college dorm with two douchebags I didn't know all that well. They were laughing hysterically, blasting their terrible music, acting as if it was the fucking summer of love up in that bitch. I did my best to contain the urge to tell them how fucking stupid they were acting over such a miniscule amount of weed.

I think 90% of what gives weed a bad name is not the weed itself, but that attitude that kids have about it. The kind of people you see at Spencer's buying shirts with the cannabis leaf on it and laughing their stupid asses off.

Last edited by Sekto Springs; 05-31-2011 at 02:01 PM..
05-31-2011, 02:11 PM
STM
Anarcho-Apiarist

: Jun 2008
: Your mother
: 9,859
STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)STM  (6435)

:
I was just talking to my [biological] Dad about the etiquette of smoking with a group. We were both laughing/irritated about the people who smoke and then do the whole "oh man, I'm SOOOO HIGH lololololol" and try to act stereotypically high. My personal favorite is the type who gets completely baked, but falls into that weird paranoid state and keeps saying, "I don't think I'm high...I don't think I feel it..." And yet they're totally glassy eyed and incapable of doing much else. It's just comical.

As far as getting drowsy, shit happens. When I was new to smoking I would get REALLY tired, and my friends would think I was on heroin because I would nod out. I eventually learned that the best thing for me to do was to smoke, then go do something. Even if it's as simple as taking the dogs for a walk or just going and hanging out at a park, the physical act of getting up and around sort of pushed me out of limbo and into...I don't know, super fun time.

What's your take on people who blatantly have had a tiny amount like, 1/2 a spliff of crap weed and then just sit there laughing stupidly or start going, "maaan, look at all that shit!" I'm practically quoting, any way, I never know whether to take it they're light weights or they're just putting it on, I always wanna say they are pussy but never do...mostly because I have yet to have a single spliff to myself. Although I did have a secret agent once....

05-31-2011, 02:31 PM
Majic
Ascended Being

The Placebo Effect is the most powerful drug known to man; it can make tumors remit, withdrawals subside, and teenagers act like annoying dumbass stereotypes.
05-31-2011, 02:31 PM
Mr. Bungle
Wolvark Sloghandler

A friend of mine took a video of me when we were baked. I'll post it here a bit later, it's pretty funny, I think.

And, no, I'm not trying to be all like "omg u guys look at me i did drugs!!1 XD IM SO FUNNY", I just think it'd good for people with little to no experience with pot so they can get an idea of what people can act. Everyone acts differently, mind you, but still. I'm just making up excuses now.

05-31-2011, 04:09 PM
Ridg3
Outlaw Flamer

: Aug 2009
: Craggy Island
: 2,522
Ridg3  (3307)Ridg3  (3307)Ridg3  (3307)Ridg3  (3307)Ridg3  (3307)Ridg3  (3307)Ridg3  (3307)Ridg3  (3307)Ridg3  (3307)Ridg3  (3307)Ridg3  (3307)

I managed to procure a bag of really good grass and I mean, wow, I've never been as stoned in my life. What I did, and love doing whilst stoned; is go up, lie down and listen to music through headphones, like really heavy crunchy music. Tis bliss.

The bad side is that if I want a £25 bag of that grass then I have to spend £20 quid on fucking trains to get it and get back. Not worth it.

Has anyone tried a swarf joint? Not too sure of the terminology in America or even England. But it's the dust you collect from the grinder an no flakes thrown into a joint.
"I'm staunchly atheist, I simply don’t believe in God. But I'm still Catholic, of course. Catholicism has a much broader reach than just the religion. I'm technically Catholic, it's the box you have to tick on the census form: 'Don't believe in God, but I do still hate Rangers..'"

05-31-2011, 11:17 PM
Nate
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

: Apr 2002
: Seattle (woo!)
: 16,311
Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)

The first time I tried pot it was with a couple of friends and one of the guys' mother.

That was a weird day.