Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

04-04-2002, 09:32 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: Apr 2001
: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)

Dementa halted suddenly when the sound of the Hunters screeches reached her ears.
"What the frag was that?" Spider asked, poking his head up.
"I don't know..." Dementa replied, sniffing the air nerviously, "But I don't like the sound of it at all...lets get you back to Blue's place fast!"
"No arguements here!" Spider said as Dementa resumed pushing the cart, going at a faster pace then before...

(ooc: NEXT!)

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

04-04-2002, 09:39 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

: In a box.
: 3,438
DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)

Meanwhile, not so far behind, Blue and Olm also hear the screetching. "Jeeze! Did you hear that?!" Blue asks Olm. "What was that?" Olm replies. Blue is now scared. "I dunno, but it sounds f***ing scarey!! And I think I just crapped in my shorts! Lets get outta here!!!" And she begins to run as fast as her legs can carry her. . .
- DH

04-04-2002, 10:13 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

: May 2001
: ಠ_ಠ
: 2,060
mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)

Alex too,had smelled hunters."Aw s***!I thought I would have fun"(But little did he know,they were better then the wipy ones back home)so he followed the scent.

Wrex.

04-04-2002, 10:15 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Feb 2002
: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)

Tobias was panting, his head was trickling beads of sweat and he was coughing up more and more blood with each 100 paces he took. Panting he turned, leaning up against the hut he hid in the shadow of...they were going to kill him, or at least chase him to death.

Growling the Hunter progressed through the darkness. The mental picture building up, until it came to familiar ground and the forever building mental depiction finally met the previous depiction...causing a mass to blend and giving the creature some sort of eye sight. Now all it needed to do was place Tobias in the equation and it could track him down easier than now. It screeched a signal to its hunting partner as it did. Who was currently residing on the other side of the village, but was closing in rapidly.

Tobias stood up, he turned his head in the direction the first sound came from...it sounded like nails being scratched on a black board. He had rested enough and now had to find help...he staggered out into the open...brushing past innocents as they bimbled along, trying to get back to their homes as the exitement with the Mayor ended. He knocked into a small child, who looked at him with big, round eyes. Tobias snorted...he was paler than ever and his eyes were now sunken. It would take a good week for him to heal efficiantly. He span around aimlessly falling over and landing on his back, the citizens around him mumbled and looked at him.

Citizen: "Give him some space...he looks hurt!!"

Civilians shouted. The innocents were crowding around him thick and fast. Tobias could no long run...his legs were weak and the pain was too much. Rolling onto his stomach he pulled himself through the dirt, panting...he could hardly stay awake...he was rapidly losing blood...internally.

The 2nd Hunter could smell Tobias now, and it leapt a good 12 feet into the air. Landing in the middle of the crowd. Its metallic and natural claws beared as it ripped around...spinning aimlessly and cutting anything. Blood spattered its featureless mask...unfortunatly not Tobias' . The 1st Hunter clambered on a small hut and barked. Short bursts of loud, un-describable noise escaped this beast. It scanned the area...smelling the blood...trying to decifer the codes of genes and co-habitational specie. Finally it came to Tobias...the real Tobias. It jumped down and darted through the crowds, knocking them over and tearing into their pathetic excuses for bodies. Its metal claws shot out, its arm swung forward, blood spattered the ground...the blood of the Mudokon child. An innocent scream erupted from its vocal co-ords as its chest got sliced open, displaying bone and soft, internal tissue. The attacker grunted...Tobias had tricked them...fooled THEM. The noise around them was too loud to detect any breathing. The creatures were rushing around too wildly for it too detect via smell, blood was sprayed everywhere...but not of their prey. In a short calling to its fellow Hunter they both leaped up to a small roof, crouching on the straw roofing, their paws grasping hold of the material they scanned the area once more. Before leaping away...

(OOC: By the by, where is Dementa, Spider and Blue?)

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

04-04-2002, 10:27 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

Finally Dementa reached the gate and banged frantically on it.
"Dementa what is it?" Amphora said as he opened the gate for her.
"Got one injured Drakkic needing sactuary and possiblely one doctor on the way along with Blue." Dementa said quickly as she pushed the cart in with Spider. " And what ever is doing the screeching of late I don't like the sound of.."
"I don't either...lets hope it doesn't come this way." Amphora said as he closed the gate behind her.
Why do I get the feeling what ever it is...will? Dementa thought as she hurried to one of the huts...

04-04-2002, 10:34 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)

Blue manages to reach the gate soon after it shuts. "Aw, crap!" She bangs on it. "OI! LET ME IN!!! NOW!!!" Amphora quickley opens the gate and lets her in. Going inside, she shoves her father out of the way and shuts the gate quickley, before locking it tight. She lets Olm off her back, and then uses the webbing belts to further secure the gate, before leaning against it, eyes wide with fright, breathing heavily. . .
- DH

04-04-2002, 10:40 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

She suddenly hears bagging on the door countiued with "Lemme in!Lemme in!"When Blue opens the door,Alex is there,bleeding."Crap!"Blue says"What the Hell happened""I thought they were weak ones like at home but they kicked my butt!I only made it here"Alex says and goes unconsis.

Wrex.

04-04-2002, 10:46 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

Not long after, Dementa came running back out of one of the huts.
"Spider is secure." She said, panting slightly, "Blue I would suggest you find some weaponary, Olm you should go with her, I got a bad feeling about this."
Blue nodded and ran off.
"What's going on?" Amphora asked.
"I am not sure...some thing is in the village..." Dementa said sniffing the air again. "Well...from the sounds I think there are at least two of them...what ever they are. Best you help Blue prepare. I'll keep watch."
Before Amphora could say anything, Dementa ran up to and climbed up to the top of Blue's tree house. There she took off her gloves and tucked them into her belt.
Please let this feeling be wrong... Dementa thought as she scanned the area...

04-04-2002, 10:53 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

(Not to be nagging,but um...ALEX IS KNOKED OUT ON THE FRONT OF BLUE'S HOUSE!!!!!!!!!whew...)

Wrex.

04-04-2002, 11:05 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

One of the Hunters snarled behind its featureless mask. Its clean, white, perfect cover was stained with blood. It snarled, in a whimpering kind of way. The creature had put up quite a fight...but had been disposed of. Not exactly killed...just severly injured. Its partner put a paw on its shoulder, caringly. They were in the forest now...not deep in the forest, just on the out skirts of the village. Away from prying eyes and fighting attitudes.

Hunter #1: "Visl taki Golls kol..."

The 2nd Hunter rubbed its blood ridden mask and nodded. It was hard...but they seemed to love their job.

Hunter #2: "Jakil? Git molk Jakil?"

A sharp, weezing sound that could be mistaken for a laugh escaped them both. The 1st one held up its arm. Plated armour on its arm shifted and a small, sharp arrow type weapon appeared. Electricity darted around it and on top a red light blinked.

Hunter #1: "Tobiás...Jakil..."

They then disapeared into the night...as quickly as they appeared.

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

04-04-2002, 11:13 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

One of the Hunters snarled behind its featureless mask. Its clean, white, perfect cover was stained with blood. It snarled, in a whimpering kind of way. The creature had put up quite a fight...but had been disposed of. Not exactly killed...just severly injured. Its partner put a paw on its shoulder, caringly. They were in the forest now...not deep in the forest, just on the out skirts of the village. Away from prying eyes and fighting attitudes.

Hunter #1: "Visl taki Golls kol..."

The 2nd Hunter rubbed its blood ridden mask and nodded. It was hard...but they seemed to love their job.

Hunter #2: "Jakil? Git molk Jakil?"

A sharp, weezing sound that could be mistaken for a laugh escaped them both. The 1st one held up its arm. Plated armour on its arm shifted and a small, sharp arrow type weapon appeared. Electricity darted around it and on top a red light blinked.

Hunter #1: "Tobiás...Jakil..."

They then disapeared into the night...as quickly as they appeared.

04-04-2002, 11:29 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

(OOC: Mitsur, the gate to Camp Biros wouldn't be opend to anyone in this current situation, unless they were friends of Blue, her family, or the people staying inside Camp Biros. Alex doesn't fit that discription. Sorry for being mean, but I'll just ignore your post.)

Blue runs into her treehouse with Olm, and takes deep breaths. "Alright, Blue. . ." She says to herself. "Calm down now. . ." She breathes slowly, but deeply until she calms herself down. She quickley empties all of the stuff out of her magic pockets, and a huge pile of various stuff is left on the floor. She pokes and prods amoungst the pile of stuff until she finds a small, damaged, and rusty sword, which she hands to Olm. "Can you use this?" He nods. "I'm sorry, but thats all I have. You might be able to find my mothers old gladiator spear if you go and ask her. . ." Blue says. "Where might I find her?" Olm asks. "She's around somewhere. Most likely in Storage Shack One. Don't be alarmed by her appearance." "Okay." Olm leaves the treehouse. Blue quickley shuts the door behind him, and inspects her shorts. Realising to her relife(SP) that she didn't soil herself after all, she then takes her staff with the dimond-edged blade on the end of it off the top of the pile of stuff. Quickley, she goes outside and joins Dementa up ontop of the treehouse.

Meanwhile, in Amphora's and Withinhoe's shack, Amphora takes out his very large double handed Claymore off his wall, and goes outside.

While all this is going on, Orion and Withinhoe are inside Storage Shack One, looking over Spider and Svag, making sure that they are okay.
- DH

Last edited by DarkHoodness; 04-04-2002 at 03:32 PM..
04-04-2002, 11:31 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

(Okay.Your people will find Alex barley alive and that is when we all meet okay?)

Wrex.

04-04-2002, 11:59 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

(OOC: Blue: "I wouldn't try asking Darky for help, Mitsur. He values your character less then he values Countrycide Properties. And they're his arch enemy." *gets handed a note* "Oop, I've also been told to stop being so rude and to carry on with the RPG. Bye now.")

04-05-2002, 12:02 AM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

(You are basicly gonna let Alex die?)

Wrex.

04-05-2002, 04:11 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

(OOC: Your own Charrs don't die unless you want them to. This is what I like about the RPG.)
- DH

04-05-2002, 05:48 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

(OOC: Can we just get back on track!! My characters like practicly dieing!!)

04-05-2002, 09:12 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

[OOC: i woudl do someting bnt im slightly blotteo, so i wont'...]

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

04-06-2002, 03:19 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

Dementa scanned the area from her lofty perch at the top of the tree Blue's house was in (well as far up as her weight would allow). The screeching had stopped and she could have sworn she saw something dart into the forest from one side of the village.
I must be getting paranoid She thought, shaking her head. Then she caught movement out of the corner of her eye. She turned her head toward it and saw a figure coming toward the estate. She shifted herself so she could get a better look.
It was a mudokon, one that had the guard 'uniform' (for lack of a better word) and he looked like he was following a trail.
"Blue!" she said as she climbed down to her level. "One of the guards found our trail...and is heading our way!"

04-06-2002, 04:07 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

"Hey, I know. . ." Blue climbs down from the treehouse and talks to Amphora. "Dad?" "Yes?" "A mudokon gaurd followed us from Olms and is trying to track us down. If he knocks on the gate, try and bluff him off, okay?" Blue says. "I'll try." Says Amphora, and waits by the gate, Claymore in hand. "And don't kill him either!" Blue tells Amphoroa, and climbs back up to the treehouse. "Dementa, it might be a good idea if you hid inside the treehouse. . ." Blue says.
- DH

04-06-2002, 04:11 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

"Right" Dementa said with a nod, "If you end up needing me...just hollar."
At that Dementa disappeared into the shadows.

04-06-2002, 04:24 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

Selten kept low to the ground, following the trail of the cart from Olm's cellar. It wound in and out of the trees, but he'd guessed that it was leading to the estate of the Biros family. He didn't know much about them, but they didn't seem very friendly, tending to stick pretty much to themselves. There were rumours that security was pretty tight around that estate, so he held more tightly to the gun, and slipped off the path into the undergrowth, advancing more slowly...

He drew near the fence surrounding the compound. Looking in, he could see several buildings inside, although he couldn't make out much activity. The cart wheel ruts led through the wrought-iron gates to his left. Looking across the compound, he could see that there were no other gates, and the wheel ruts led to one of the nearby buildings. Shoving the gun in his pocket, Selten stood up decisively, and approached the gates.

"Hello? Anybody in there?"

A middle-aged blue mudokon appeared round the corner of one of the buildings, and approached Selten, cautiously.

"What do you want?"

"Hello, friend, I am, as they say, in hot pursuit. I have reason to believe that there are criminals sheltering within your estate, mr...?"

The mudokon looked at him suspiciously. "Amphora. And nobody could get through our defenses without us knowing about it..."

Selten smiled humourlessly. "Ah, you underestimate the resourcefulness of these criminals, Mr. Amphora... Do you mind if I were to come in and take a look around?"

The mudokon seemed to get slightly agitated. "Look, there were some people here, but we refused to let them in, and they headed back towards Pyke..."

Selten looked at the mudokon. "Really? I wonder how they managed that..."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, one of them was a... a bigbro slig, and wasn't exactly in a fit state to walk. They had a cart with them, but the cart tracks just lead into your estate. Can you explain that?"

The mudokon looked discomfited, and looked over his shoulder. "Look, they left the cart here to throw off pursuers, and carried the bigbro."

Ahh, so there were more than just Spider and Olm... Selten thought. "How many of them were there?"

That threw Amphora. He seemed to be trying to decide whether or not to lie. In the end, he seemed to come to a conslusion. "Four," he replied.

"Did you recognise any of them?"

Amphora licked his lips, nervously. "No, but I didn't see them for very long, before they headed back to Pyke..."

Who wouldn't recognise Spider? Selten thought to himself. "Ah well, if they've headed back to Pyke, the guys on the gate will pick them up. Do you mind if I come in and take some prints from the cart? For evidence purposes, you know..."

The mudokon froze, and he bit his lip. "No. We don't want to open the gates tonight, with all of these noises we've been hearing..."

Selten tried to think of another way to ask to be let in, without seeming suspicious, but couldn't. "Thank you for your cooperation," he said, stonily, "I'll be getting back to Pyke, then..."

He turned, and walked away through the forest, but doubled back when he was out of sight of the gates, approaching the compound from the other side. There must be another way in somehow... I'll show the mayor that I'm the one he should be employing...

Last edited by Danny; 04-06-2002 at 10:33 AM..
04-06-2002, 07:00 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

Dementa had seen that Amphora had managed to drive off the guard, but as the guard turned away she saw the look of determination on his face: he wasn't going to give up that easily.
He'll try to find another way in I bet... She thought as she watched him go into the forest.
From what Dementa could see, there was no other way into camp Biros besides the gate, that is...unless you wanted to try to climb over the wall and get cut to bits by the barbed wire.
I wonder if he really thinks Spider is a criminal... she thought as she slipped out of her hiding spot. Maybe I should 'ask' him...he doesn't know who I am...
A slight grin on her face, she steathly climbed on top of one of the storage huts, one that was closest to the wall opposite of the direction the guard went. She gathered herself, then leaped off of the hut and over the wall, doing a flip in the process and landing neatly on her feet.
She made sure no one was about, pulled her hood over her head, and started tracking...

It wasn't long until she found him. As she thought, he was searching for another way in.
Knowing it wouldn't be wise for him to see her fully, in case by odd case he did recognize her, she climbed up into a tree and settled herself in it; making look like she had been there for a while.(she did this all steathly...) The tree she selected had a lot of foluage and very shady, which was prefect for her dark coloration.
When he had come close enough, she called out to him.
"Well hello there." she said in a casual voice, "you seem to be a man on a mission. Might there be something I could help you with?"

(ooc: I am beginning to like thieves...*grin*)

04-06-2002, 07:25 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

(umm....not to be annoying again...but Alex needs help or he may die.But Alex will survive but he will need help)Alex was running as fast as he could.dang body....can't last very long Alex thought.And to his amazment,he saw some tree house but there was a gate in front."HELP ME!I'M DIEING!HELP ME!"Alex screamed loud with all of his energy.Witch thankfully,Blue heared.(Will Blue help Alex or is Alex gonna die maybe?Find out next time!hahahhahaha!little humor)

Wrex.

04-07-2002, 09:31 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

(OOC: Blue would help in normal circumstances, but not now because of recent security alerts. No-one else will be allowed into Camp Biros until the danger has passed. She'll help as best she can through the gates. I just hope Alex likes Healing Herbs.)

Blue congradulates her dad.
"Well done! That was great! "
Amphora smiles.
"No problem."
Just then, they hear some banging on the gate, and a weak, in pain voice behind it. "Help! Someone!" Blue rushes to the gate, opens up the peep hole, and looks down to see an injured mudokon.
"Sorry, bud. I can't let you in. . ."
Blue says.
"Uhhh. . . You gotta help me. . ."
"There's been a security breach in this estate. I'm not allowed to let anyone in."
"Please. . ."
The mudokon coughs. Amphora looks over Blue's shoulder, through the peephole.
"You know, he looks really hurt. . . Perhaps we should let him in."
He says.
"No. I don't know the guy, and after doing up that gate real tight, I ain't undoing it all just for this guy. I'm gonna wait until the danger has passed. Before I open it again."
Blue says.
"You mean you'd rather let him die then blowing your cover?"
"Do you want to get arrested? It's your cover, too."
"Oh yeah."
"Look, we probably can't help him anyway. He should of gone to Olms or something."
Blue realises something.
"Wait a minute, Olm is here! Go and Olm and one of the medi kits that we nabbed in our last factory raid! Quickley!"
"Yes, alright!"
Amphora runs off. The mudokon groans once more.

(OOC: Your turn, Dan.)
- DH

Last edited by DarkHoodness; 04-07-2002 at 01:35 PM..
04-07-2002, 10:30 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

Teb strolled back from the market, whistling happily to himself. He'd heard lots of noises earlier, lots of screeching and sounds of struggles, but he'd kept away from them, and they seemed to have stopped now. He was later than he'd expected to be, but then that was because he'd lingered at the market, waiting for the fighting to stop.

As he wandered down an alleyway on the way back to Arim's, he stumbled over something, dropping some of the vegetables on the floor. Bending to pick them up, he discovered that he'd tripped over a body. Unselfconsciously, he felt around the body, trying to see if it was wounded. There seemed to be some kind of knife wound in the chest, and there was blood dribbling from the mouth. Feeling for a pulse, Teb found that whoever it was was still alive.

"Can you hear me?"

There was a sound of laboured breathing, and a hand shot up, clutching at Teb's shoulder, and almost overbalancing him. The breathing was broken, as if the bleeding figure were mouthing words at him. Teb wondered how bad the injuries were, and whether or not the victim knew that he was blind...

Standing, Teb hoisted the victim to its feet, and flung one of its arms around his shoulders. "I'll get you back to Arim's... We'll get you patched up..."

He began the slow march home...

04-07-2002, 10:47 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

Tobias was barely concious. He was pleased to be on his feet though, it meant he soon will be in a hut somewhere...safe, that was if the Hunters weren't waiting for him. The scent of the creature seemed like Mudokon, although he couldn't really tell. His nose was flooded by the scent of blood. His feet shifted through the dusty ground, he was barely capable of lifting his feet off the ground. Lifting his head up weakly he tried to see were he was going but failed, his eyes were bloodshot and his vision blurred. But he felt safe, so safe.

04-07-2002, 11:46 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

(ooc: oh this is just fine and dandy...I am stuck until Dan makes a reply regarding Seltin. Of course...he'll probably say that he couldn't because I wasn't available at the time to discuss the matter. *grumble* Or...he didn't because he wanted to know what she was up too...well I am not telling. Just post Dang it!
Don't mind me...I am just griping...
*gripe gripe gripe*)

04-08-2002, 06:35 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

Selten froze, and looked around to see where the speaker was. He'd been quite pleased with the way he'd stayed cool and not given anything away to that mudokon on the gates, and didn't want his cover blowing now...

"Who's there?" He tried not to sound nervous.

He heard a chuckle from above his head somewhere. He squinted up through the midday sun, trying to work out where it was coming from. "Oh, now, aren't we hasty? Let's not get ahead of ourselves... I know who you are, and that'll do for now..."

Selten backed away from the tree that the voice seemed to be coming from. "What do you want?"

"No need to be afraid. I just want to know what you want..."

Selten licked his lips, nervously, and gripped the gun slightly tighter, reassured by its weight. "Show your face, and maybe I'll tell you..."

04-08-2002, 07:08 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2001
: Essex MA
: 1,331
Abe's son  (10)

Raznet got up and walked around. He saw alex laying there and ran over"Are you sireusley hurt.....besides the oves"
"please....help me...uhhhhhh
"damn" Raznet banged on the gate" let us in this mudoken is sireusley hurt!" he kept banging "please let us in!" after a while raznet began treating his wounds. "This will hurt alot" Raznet plunged a needle into Alex. He shouted out in pian, then raznet got up and knocked agian....

(blues not going to let him in, even though blue knows Raznet, and i know that will happen)