Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

09-19-2005, 12:06 PM
grubb_runt
Bolamite

: Jul 2005
: england
: 74
grubb_runt  (10)

*e sighed to himself getting onto a low platform then down once more to the bottom deck as he walked along trying to find anyone he ad now lost his bucket n ragg for cleaning and was trying to locate a new one also before passing a button with "call for help" scrawled acorss it he pushes the button an egerly waited* (((feel free to take this on anyone im dying to rp with somone))

"cry not for us our souls survive justice awaits the water rise"

09-19-2005, 04:13 PM
Jarnww
Fuzzle

: Jun 2005
: Everywhere!
: 123
Jarnww  (10)

Sev was still looking around for Arnie. He walked through a door and found himself in an empty slig security station. He scratched his head.

Sev:"Damnit, I wish that gluk would just hold still for a minute. I'm getting tired of searching!"

A mechanical voice sounded off in the station.

"HELP REQUESTED. SECURITY DEPLOYMENT SEQUENCE ENGAGED."

Sev stared at the loudspeaker.

Sev:"Deployment? Why would that sound off in here? Unless...."

Sev was cut off as a portion of the floor collapsed underneath him. He fell down and started sliding through a metallic tube. He had gone through this before plenty of times back at Feeco. He braced himself for landing and got shot out infront of that small blue thing he almost pegged earlier.

Sev:"Oh, you again. Whaddaya want?"

He expected that the creature got lost or something, and Sev sighed impatiently.

09-20-2005, 12:06 AM
grubb_runt
Bolamite

grubb_runt  (10)

"erm er...er.....i..er ...got lost and i need more supplies for cleaning" *he sighed shaking slightly at the sight of the slig before rutn stood upright tryign to look brave* "so where may i find other workers or supplies ?"

09-20-2005, 07:36 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

"I guess that's OK with you now, isn't it? She'll be checked up by a Vykker."

Stivik: "Sure, as long as she gets what's good for her."
If Anni got off this one as well it would probably be the end for Arnie! Stivik smiled at the thought.
Stivik: "Ok, shall we get going Dek, before the scrab wakes up?" Anni seemed to squirm ever so slightly and he was wondering if she was waking up too. "How long do yuo think your sedatives will keep th- will keep her unconscious?"

09-20-2005, 07:40 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: Yeah, well, I only remember RG-49 "having a monotonous voice", but he might act like that to his own kind. And as he mentioned earlier, his behaviour core was overheating. Don't worry, he won't turn into an organic personality.

-----------------------------

Arnie looked at his unfinished Scrab Leg, then looked around. He spotted Rick.

Arnie: "Hey, uh... Rick! Can you help us a little?"

Rick stopped, just to notice the Scrab Leg.

Rick: "Oh, sure... coming."

Rick went to Arnie and Otto and held the Scrab Legs for them. They started eating.

Rick's Thoughts: "I wonder if mondern technology has a more comfortable way of this?"

#7 Slig scratched his head.

#7 Slig: "Well, she had a problem with another Slig recently. I don't know the details, but the Slig... I don't think you've met him, he has left the factory... anyways, the Slig ended up strangling her. She has some companions, too, they might know her history in extent."

He heard Anni's laughter.

#7 Slig: "What's up with her?"

RG-49: "Now for the security cameras... I should connect myself to the observing system. Let's see..."

He saw the Cafeteria on one of the screens, and seconds later, on his arm screen, too. He pulled the cable back to its place.

RG-49: "Done. Two large steps for the Boss' safety. I better get back to the Executives."

He went out of the Security Office.

09-20-2005, 08:58 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

: Jun 2003
: Netherlands
: 744
big bro boogie  (10)

OOC: Agh. Haven't posted in five days. Dang school...
IC:

"Uh, yea, I'm Floyd. Nice to meet you Squzz." He lifted his hand to shake but resulted in scratching his neck, because he noticed Squzz's metal arm thingie.
He turned to the dor of the train and shouted
"Finding anything, Arthur?"
~~~~~~

Jim: "Ok, but don't really know where any lifts would be. I just came from the train platform and wondered around till i found the cafeteria. There weren't any proper guards waiting at the platform so I didn't really know what else to do."

Scruben: "So, how about going back into the cafeteria and ask how to get to the upper levels?"
~~~~~~

Boogie continues observing the situation while remaining silent.

OOC: Sorry... I don't have time to think of anything else right now...

09-20-2005, 02:24 PM
AngryVyykerDude
Stingbee

: Aug 2005
: In a place
: 87
AngryVyykerDude  (10)

OOC:His arm is not metal, it's a discolered weird bump thingy.

IC:

Stuuj looks at Arnie and impaitently wanted to know if he got the job.
Stuuj "Ok ahh reeck, oh sawry i'm working on the speich..."
Stuuj* grabs out his scrab head staff for herding and tries to hold it like a pro to impress arnie."

Squzz "Sorry for the outbreak, I have frequent uh.. mood swings."
*Takes off his docter clothes, and underneath he has overalls and a plumbers cap*
*Squzz grabs the power sourc thingy*
Squzz "Where to???"

09-20-2005, 06:01 PM
Jarnww
Fuzzle

: Jun 2005
: Everywhere!
: 123
Jarnww  (10)

Sev sighed. Of course. He knew this was going to happen.

Sev:"Well, I dunno how you got over here, but I'm guessing that there's more supplies in the SUPPLY CLOSET."

He then pointed to a janitorial supply closet which just happened to be a foot away from the two of them.

Sev:"I think you should get your hands on a map, man."

He paused. There weren't any handheld maps here. Or anywhere he's ever been. *Huh. Funny* Sev grunted.

Fine, head down that hall and follow the signs, kid. I dunno how you got this lost, but try not to get murdered, alright?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scrab stirred a little. He looked around without moving his head and noticed that he was being carried. He noticed some sligs out of the corner of his eye (Or whatever they use to see.) and then noticed that the webbing was still on him. He felt rather dizzy though, and quieter than he awoke, he fell back asleep.

09-21-2005, 05:55 AM
grubb_runt
Bolamite

grubb_runt  (10)

*he nodded shaking as he ran off* "bye !!!!" *he smiled looking at the passing signs untill he came to the cafiteria again slowling down drasticly as he heading inside for food or a quick nap *

09-21-2005, 06:06 AM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Jim; "Uh, no, I don't really wanna go back and see the boss, he might, you kinow, decide he's in not such a good mood. I've had all I can bare of cleaning machinery while it's switched on. I'll find a way upstairs, don't worry. How long have you been here?"

09-21-2005, 06:23 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

Razer lowered his head, and growled impatiently.

"I think we'd better get going before the scrab wakes up?" Razer asked and tapped his 'foot'.

-----

Dean and Kix had cleaned the whole hallways, that was conntected to the Cafeteria, and decided to take a small brake.

"So where'd Javi go again?" Kix asked.

"I don't know, he keeps comin' and going. Maybe we should go look for him, and see what's up..." Dean said and shrugged.

"yea... maybe so." Kix answered absently.

They both started walking away, dlong with the corridor.
-----

Somi and the other Paramites, whent back to where they'd leave Anni, and saw Freak, unconscious. The other paramites started hissing to each other.

"No, don't eat him. He's a friend." Somi warned the rest.

They looked at her in surprise.

"How can you have a Slog as a friend? Slogs are idiots." the leader told her.

"Maybe he is, but he's my Idiot." Somi said angrily, and ran over to Freak.

She shook him a bit.

"Hey wake up Freak, you can't sleep the whole day!" She called.
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

09-21-2005, 09:32 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

Dek glanced nervously at the Scrab, which had indeed stirred.
"Yes, I think I should get them to my lab and under anaesthetics quickly, my sedative will run out on Anni in about five to ten minutes, it was only a small dose."
He gave Boogie a hurried greeting then began heading off towards his labs.

~~~~~~~

Arthur heard Floyd's call, and yelled back:
"Found nothing yet, but I've only checked two compartments. Gimme a bit longer!"
He moved into the next compartment, finding what looked to be a dead Slog in the corner, and a series of large shelves.
He began opening the hatches on each, checking to see if there was anything at all.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

09-21-2005, 10:55 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

Razer followed, and nodded back to #7 Slig as a farewell. Then he hurried forewards, with Stivik most likely, following him (OOC: I guess..?)

He was growing really impatient, since he had other plans to do than carrying a scrab. Like smoking. He shrugged to himself, and kept on walking, not showing any emotion.

============

09-22-2005, 04:07 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: AVD, I can't really understand what you meant to say in your last post. It's not clear to me.

--------------------------------

#7 Slig nodded to the group with the Scrab as they walked away.

#7 Slig: "OK, take care now."

He turned to Boogie.

#7 Slig: "I guess that's over with. We should get back to our tasks. I'll go and report to the boss, and..."

Suddenly, continuous metallic clanking rang from one of the corridors. #7 Slig turned around to see the source of the noise.

#7 Slig: "You hear that? It's kinda familiar, though..."

He continued staring at the corridor, and saw RG-49 turning round the corner and approaching.

#7 Slig: "Should've known. Hey, RG."

RG-49: "Number 7 Slig organic. As you can see, I have made several important security measures."

#7 Slig: "Oh? What do you...?"

RG-49 looked up on the ceiling, indicating a chant suppressor floating down the corridor.

#7 Slig: "Hey, I really forgot to activate those when this place reopened."

RG-49: "Including me, too. I would have done all important security measures earlier."

#7 Slig: "I didn't know about you back then! You were stashed in a storage room."

09-22-2005, 09:50 AM
Splat

ooc: Of course!

Stivik hurried along. He could feel Anni slipping down his arm again and if she was about to wake up...
Stivik: "Hey, Dek, can we get to your lab in 5 minutes? If she's about to wake up I don't want her dangling off my shoulder when she does. Too near my gun and my neck, even if it is only tranks."

09-22-2005, 10:10 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

Dek heard Stivik's panicked coment and sped up.
"It shouldn't be too far now." he replied.
He reached the T-Junction that he and Boogie had arrived at earlier, turned left, and continued on to his labs.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

09-23-2005, 09:28 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

OOC: So they arrived at the lab?? O_o I hope so...

Razer looked at the scrab, while walking. He wondered why it had come here, and he noticed only now the importance of a talking animal. He had never cared about animals, but this one could talk. Then he shook the thought away, he didn't want to care. Animals were on of his greatest hates.
Then his eyes met Anni. He grunted and rolled his eyes. He remembered the Rest-Room. Anni had burned his bed AND smokes.
Then he finally saw a sign saying: Vykkers' Lab.

"This must be it..." he murmured.

============

09-24-2005, 02:47 AM
Splat

Stivik; At last! You got a cage or something in here? And any more sedative? She's starting to move more, plus she keeps giggling in my ear. It's not that nice." Stivik jerked Anni up his shoulder again and waited for Dek to open the door.

ooc: Sorry for the string of short posts recently. Just not been much to say.

09-25-2005, 04:03 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

ooc: Yeah, I know, probably will be the same with me.

IC:
Dek entered his labs and gestured for them to follow. He walked over to one of several doors in the lab and entered a keypad code, prompting the door to open.
"I suggest you put the scrab in one of these sealed chambers for now. They are transpaent, and each has a unique locking code. I've unlocked them all, so just slide the doors open and put the scrab inside. A special nutrient liquid will keep it healthy and asleep. As for Anni, put her on the operating chair. 'll anaesthatize her aand then examine her. She is certainly unique, I may find something useful. You can stay and watch if you like."

~~~~~~~

Arthur continued checking the train. He entered aother 'Live Cargo' compartemnt, finding several living Scrabs, Paramites, Slurgs and Meeps in crates and cages, no doubt for fattening up and tuning into food products.
He yelled at the top of his voice
"FLOYD! HEY FLOYD!! THERE'S SOME LIVE ANIMALS IN HERE, SHOULD WE GET EM OUT NO OR CARRY ON LOOKING FOR THE GRINDER STUFF FIRST?"

09-25-2005, 07:21 AM
Splat

Stivik (and hopefully Razer) walk across the room and dump the scrab into one of the cages. Then Stivik flops Anni into the chair. He looks around the lab.
Stivik: "You're pretty well stocked in here, considering you only got here yesterday. Where's your anaesthetic then?"
Stivik was wondering if he could get away with tampering with whatever Dek was about to squirt into the mudokon. It would be so easy to make it look like someone elses fault, especially if the place was stocked up before Dek came!

09-25-2005, 08:34 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

: Jun 2003
: Netherlands
: 744
big bro boogie  (10)

"Yikes!" Floyd yelled when he heared Arthurs screeching. Floyd placed his hand under his chin and started thinking out loud, as usual:
"Uh, Live animals... RuptureFarms... stock... has anyone?... Probably, yea, yea whatever."
Floyd turned to Squzz: "Er, you just walk down that hallway, there, and you'll be in the cafeteria. No doubt someone's in there. I got to go now. See ya."
Floyd ran of into the train towards Arthur.
"Um, you know what? It's pretty sure these are for our stock, so, we'd better get them out of here. And, I don't think we'll find grinder stuff in a stock-train, so... don't bother looking for that stuff."
~~~~~~~~

I'll find a way upstairs, don't worry.
Scruben: "Well, if you're sure you'll find our way."
How long have you been here?
"I've been here since... yesterday evening if I'm correct. I don't know the factory very well though."
~~~~~~~~

Boogie turned to #7 Slig who got interrupted by RG-49.
"Err... something sprung back up into my mind. The T-junction at Dek's leads to an open place. Maybe another stockyard or docking station or anything. And as far as I could see, there wasn't any security.
Now I wonder, I haven't got a special job or anything now and it's kinda boring, so... Do you think we'd need security up there? At least I think so."

09-25-2005, 10:18 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

#7 Slig: "Yeah, that might do good, Boogie. You can go there right away if you like. I might as well go to the Cafeteria now, to report to the boss."

RG-49: "I will acompany you, Slig organic. I have to inform the Boss of Rupture Farms about the new security measures."

#7 Slig: "Reactivated, more like?"

RG-49: "Call them as you like, organic."

#7 Slig: "See ya, Boogie."

They marched towards the Cafeteria.

-------------------------------

OOC: That's all for now, I'm out of ideas, tired and all.

09-26-2005, 08:30 AM
Big bro slig 600
Chippunk

: Sep 2005
: UK
: 21
Big bro slig 600  (10)

Can i join i know theres 19 pages but i love the idea for this roleplay working at rapture farms cool anyway if i can join ill post my profile of my character later on after i get used to this fourms rules

Big bro slig 600
09-26-2005, 11:10 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

ooc: Actually there's 25 pages, and I'm sure you can join after reading the rules, new RP'ers are more often than not a breath of fresh air.
IC:
Dek answered Stivik
"Well, the equipment was already set up when I arrived. I presume the factory always meant to hire a surgeon, but never got round to doing so until I arrived. As for the anaesthetic, I'm using a gas inhaler. It should keep her unconscious more effectively and less painfully, enabling me to examine her easily. However, it is the old Sweetdreams 3500 model, rather than the newer 5000 model, so there is more risk of malfunction due to the age."
He gestures at an outdated looking but still perfectly workable gas inhaler machine, then turns away from Stivik to strap Annie down completely and tightly and position her correctly.
(ooc: Here's Stivik's chance to tamper away Splat)

~~~~~~~~~
Arthur shrugged, then nodded in agreement.
"yeah i suppose, so we'll be waiting longer? I know FeeCo said a coupla hours, but this is ridiculous. Lemme jus' make sure,"
He looked in the next, and last, compartment, finding more live animals, this time Elum(or is it Elums?), Fleeches and Fuzzles.
"Yep. Livestock train, more boring hours of waiting. So, should we unload the animals, or leave it fer some other shmoes?"

09-26-2005, 11:26 AM
Splat

While Dek's back was turned Stivik approached the machine and examined it. He was rather dissapointed as it would have been so much easier to add a squirt of something into a syringe. The machine bore nothing shocking except a couple of valves, probably for letting gasses in and out which wasn't much use as it would probably make some noise, and a pressure gauge, though Stivik could see no way of fiddling with that. Well, maybe he'd get lucky.

(ooc: it's alright MM, I don't mind not being able to do much, cus then I'll have to think of some way of bringing trouble down on Arnie without screwing everything up.)

Jim came to a crossroads and looked around, not sure which way to take.
Jim: "Yeah, it'd probably be hard to find your work it out when you can't see." He suddenly spotted a dirty sign on the wall, announcing 'Lifts, That Way!'
Jim; "Here we go, there's a sign." He ran in the direction pointed, dragging Scruben after him.

09-26-2005, 11:45 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

It was like she was trapped inside her body. She'd only experienced this when she was back at the labs. It was like like she was there, could watch herself being strapped. If only she could brake the box, of the force that held her back.
Then she 'saw' what machinery he was about to use.

"Oh silly she thought." and mentally rolled her eyes, "my body has learned to fight against that gas ages ago."

But she was about to panick, the last thing she wanted, was being experimented on like she used to. The last time had almost killed her, but it also did something strange to her. She had felt a difference since then, she just didn't know what.
Then a headache struck her, which irritated her, cause she was asleep, so why would it struck her? She couldn't anything, her physical body didn't show any sign of life or anything. She couldn't do anything, and now she'd rather get teared apart by slogs than being in this room.

============

09-27-2005, 01:23 AM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

Frod looked disappointed when RG left just like that, but then he went over by Rick and Arnie (and whoever else is there). He was about to speak, but then he realized Stuuj was already talking to the boss.

Sefon followed Arthur and Floyd into the train and looked around at the animals.
"I guess it wasn't the parts, then?" he asked, "How long ago did you ask for them to be sent?"

Groll finished cutting the damaged parts off and looked in satisfaction at the now clean and tidy remains. He got down and grabbed a case out of the crate, then opened it up. Inside were an assortment of small, handheld tools. He picked one of them up, climbed up on the pile again, and started removing bolts from a metal plate in the roof.

09-27-2005, 10:10 AM
Big bro slig 600
Chippunk

Big bro slig 600  (10)

Okay i've read all the rules of role play so ill post my profile now.

Name:Flare
Species: Slig [worker class]
Personality:He trained at the slig barracks and is magnificant in combat but he only shoots things that attack him,other sligs,slogs,glukons and muds
Appearance:He carries a shot gun and has golden pants with a fire sort of pattern on them.(thats where his name comes from)

ooc:Is that alright?

*A Train pulled up outside the rapture farms station. It carried cargo such as machines and scrabs/paramites to be slaughted. There was also a lone slig who was told to work on the location.*
Flare:''okay then,time to see the boss to tell him i arrived''

09-27-2005, 10:25 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

OOC: Welcome to W@RF, Big bro slig 600. The proflie seems to be OK (golden pants... rich of its kind, that Slig is). Have a good time.

--------------------------

Arnie: "OK, Rick, you can put those Legs down now."

Otto: "Yeah, I'm finished too. Thanks and all."

Rick: "No problem."

He took the remains to the bin and threw them into it. He saw RG-49 and #7 Slig coming in the Cafeteria.

09-27-2005, 10:37 AM
Big bro slig 600
Chippunk

Big bro slig 600  (10)

ooc:Thanks ill do my best to not mess things up

*Flare walked around the Factory passing slog pens and such, following the signs to the boss's office*
Flare: This place is huge!
*He knocked on the door of the office when he reached it, and waited for an answer.*