Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

08-13-2002, 04:34 PM
sligster
Outlaw Shooter

: Jun 2002
: weeeeeeeee!
: 1,410
sligster  (10)

[ OOC: My character is a big whammy slig named Killer, who has been trained in all forms of weaponry. He has spines installed in his armour. ]

Killer was walking through the woods, it was very dark and damp. He had decided to leave Pyke, due to the lack of assasination hirings, and not to mention money. He had been walking for hours, he was starving, tired, and had only a few hundred dollers left ( He usually makes thousands ) . He finally came across a village, he figured that he could probobly get some food and then find a house, kill the people inside, and stay there until he gets a job. The problem was, that he had to leave all of his guns in Pyke exept for a sub-macheine gun. And the villagers would probobly be armed. So he bought some food, next he had to find a house,he walked around for about 40-50 minutes until he came to a small cluster of huts with the welcome sighn crossed out. He thought to himself, '' These are pretty good huts, sure it would be quite a walk to the industrial side of the village, but hey, a huts a hut.''
Asshole
Albert Einstein never learned how to drive a car.

08-13-2002, 08:44 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: Apr 2001
: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)

(ooc: look! I am posting...finally....)

Vaalm stirred on his bed of leaves and hay; a familiar feeling had started to tug at him: hunger. Opening one set of eyes he looked to see the interior of his cave nearly completely flooded with orange/red light: the sun was setting and night will soon follow.
Opening the other two sets of eyes, Vaalm yawned and stretched, shaking away the sleepiness and rising to his feet. After shaking himself off he sat down on this hunches and watched as the red glow in his cave fade and darken, and finally nothing but darkness.
With a faint chuckle, Vaalm hopped down from the ledge where his bed lay and into the still present water from the afternoon tide. He waded out into the water, keeping all of his body submerged save for his head. He decided to check the docks first; it would be easy to make it look like a victim had accidentally fallen off and drowned.
As he swam he stayed close to the shore and stayed alert, for you never know when a sea rex might try to make a meal out of you, and in no time he reached the docks. There was sparse lighting, not that he needed it to see, and not many around, none he could easily take that is.
Then he spied a lone fisherman at the edge of one of the docks, an older looking mudokon apparently doing some late night fishing. Vaalm smiled and made his way toward him, his dark body nearly impossible to see in the darkness of the night and in the semi-murky water, soon he was directly underneath the mudokon and he could hear him humming along oblivious to the danger right under him.
“Darn fish just aren’t biting tonight.” Vaalm heard him mutter.
Well…you are about to catch…’The big one’ Vaalm thought with a faint chuckle. Carefully looking, he spied the fisherman’s line dangling a few feet away. With a smirk he moved toward it and grabbed a hold of it, giving it a good tug.
“Hoi! Finally! A bite!” he heard the mud say and he felt the counter tug of the mud trying to ‘reel him in’.
Mentally laughing, Vaalm wrapped the line around his paw a couple of times to give him a better grip; then proceeded to play ‘tug-a-war’ with the mudokon. Soon he got bored with the game, so he swam out from the dock, still holding onto the line and grabbed ahold of a rock under the water. Then with a final good strong pull, he pulled the mudokon into the water with him. He watched with amusement for a moment as the mudokon coughed and sputtered, looking confused. Then the mudokon saw his head sticking out of the water, the moonlight reflecting off of Vaalm’s eyes like six small mirrors, and terror filled the mudokons face.
“Slip off? What a pity…” Vaalm said softy, then, using the rock to propel himself, lunged at the mudokon. The mud only screamed briefly as he found himself suddenly underwater, Vaalm pinning him with his size and strength. Holding the mud down with one paw, he lifted up one of the mudokon’s legs and bit into his thigh, hitting the major artery there. Vaalm proceeded to drain the mud, relishing the fear and panic the mud was going through, the mudokon’s struggles didn’t faze him in the least.
The mudokons struggles started to get weaker and weaker, then finally stopped altogether. By then Vaalm had his fill, and let go of the mud, letting the current take the limp body. Satisfied, Vaalm swam back to his cave, to sleep some more…

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

08-13-2002, 10:36 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

: In a box.
: 3,438
DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)

About 5 hours had passed since Blue started selling her veggies. Her sale had been a success, as she had now sold off all three bags of veggies, making a 60 Moolah profit - more then enough to repair her kart and buy more feul.
"At last, I was getting bored." She mutters to herself as she watches her last customer walk down the street.
Taking down the sign on the back of her kart, she folds it up and shoves it into the foot-well of the back seats with all the other junk in her Kart, before hopping into the drivers seat, and heading off toward Ampton garage on the other side of the industrial district.
The repair job takes a long while - The garage also discovers a cracked axle. This ultimately takes up the rest of Blue's 60 moohlah, and by the time Blue makes it out of the garage, it is nightfall.
"Stupid bad axle. . ." Blue mutters angrily as she hops into her now repaired kart, and drives off into the night, heading back home.
- DH

08-14-2002, 03:37 PM
sligster
Outlaw Shooter

sligster  (10)

Killer walked through the sereis of huts untill dawn searching for a family with a small firearm. No luck. So he figured that he would just pick the nearest hut. Inside the hut there were 4 Biros muds, a mud sub-species, looked as if they had no weaponry at all, Killer wondered to himself, '' How could I have missed this one? '' Killer got his gun ready, and broke down the door.
Asshole

Last edited by sligster; 08-14-2002 at 07:41 AM..
08-14-2002, 10:49 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

Amezar had only just gotten into his office when one of his officers came in with the news: old Joe was found floating lifeless under the docks by one of the dock hands this morning. With a groan he dispatched an investigation team and told them he would join them soon.
He was an older mudokon in his early thirties. Skin was green with two pale green ‘rings’ around his arms and legs; remments of his native days that he never bothered to have ‘removed’. His feathers were long and red and orange in color; eyes the normal white.
Its most likely a result of the civil tension that has been going on. he thought as he set his stuff down on his desk, Why do the fishing families have to be so stubborn? Can’t they see the only way to resolve this is to adapt to the industrial ways?
Amezar was the head of the security office here in Little Ampton, but was also a major political figurehead for the industrial side of the town and in the center of the dispute between the industrials, who want to convert more of the town to industrial methods and the natives, who are steadfastly refusing to cooperate, siting their right to tradition. While the casual visitor wouldn’t notice…the tension between the two parties was high, and recently started to result in violence.
The old ways were fine and dandy years ago…but this is today…not several decades ago. Amezar thought as he put on his light brown trench coat, grabbed his mini tool kit and a couple of cigars. He started to reach for his notepad…but stopped himself; he never needed to use one before…not with his excellent memory. After making sure he had everything, he headed out.

The dock where the body was found was full of the usual gawkers and curious individuals, much to Amezar’s annoyance.
“Alright break it up!” he shouted, “Unless you are a relative or close friend of the victim you need to leave the area!
There were a few grumbles and hated filled glances in his direction, but the crowd dispersed with out incident. With a sigh, Amezar went up to his team and asked what the preliminary cause of death was.
“Looks like he fell off the dock and drowned sir.” One of them said, “but according to his relatives…he knew how to swim.”
“Could he have smashed his head on the way down?” Amezar asked.
“Could be…but there is no evidence of such a blow that we can see. There is something we did find though.”
The medic then pointed to a couple of puncture wounds on the inner thigh of the body. They were large; almost the same size as the diameter of your pinky finger and there was a smaller set on the opposite side. The wounds looked very familiar to Amezar and his expression contorted to one of deep thought.
“Have the security team ask around to see if there was any suspicious characters wandering about last night and let me know what you find out with the autopsy.” He said finally, “Especially if you find that he has no blood in his body. I have a hutch as to what caused his death.”
One that could prove useful… Amezar thought.

08-14-2002, 10:59 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)

Blue is eating breakfast with her family, having a conversation.
". . .Well, I don't really know, you see. . . Maybe if I be a little more beswasive towards Duff, then he should-"
Blue is interrupted by a crash in the hallway, and footsteps.
"Huh?! What was that?!" Orion exclamates.
Having been ready to go out on the days trading rounds, Blue has her shotgun beside her, so she grabs it. Gettign up, she runs to the door leading to the hallway, and yanks the door open, and sees the slig, who had just broke down the door.
"OI, YOU, STOP!!!" Blue yells. By this time, Withinhoe had now appeard, armed with another shotgun.
However, both her and Blue has now seen that, judging by the sligs armour, that he meant trouble. Without another word, both Withinhoe and Blue open fire on him.
- DH

08-15-2002, 12:02 AM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

Amezar was just getting back to his office when the sounds of gun fire rang through the early morning air.
Oh geez...what the f*ck now? he thought as he instinctively shouted to the nearest officers: "Don't just stand there! Grab some men and find out what is going on!"
The officers complied immediately and Amezar ran into the building and got his personal weapon...which he didn't need to bring with him earlier. As soon as he had its belt and holster secured around his waist, he run out again and toward the sounds of gun fire.

08-15-2002, 04:45 PM
sligster
Outlaw Shooter

sligster  (10)

''You really think that those guns can peirce through my armour!?!?!?!?!'' Killer shouted raising his gun, Then all of the sudden, a bullet hit one of uncovered spots on his arm, '' OW!! Hey! your not suspossed to hurt me!! I'm suspossed to kill you all and take your hut!!'' Killer said as he took a few steps back. He glanced through the door seeing that the gun shots were attracting authorities, '' Shit '' Yelled killer as he started firing on the muds.
Asshole

08-15-2002, 07:55 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

To Blue and Withinhoe's suprise, the sligs armour was powerful enough to repel shotgun bullets. As he opens fire on them, they both dive out of the way; Blue behind the staircase, Withinhoe back into the living room.
However, as Withinhoe dives, she yells in agony, and hits the floor, blood oozing out of her left leg.
"MUM! NO!!" Blue yells.
- DH

08-15-2002, 08:35 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

(ooc: Sligster you were techncially powerplaying there. Close range like that would have injured you far more..even with all that armor. I am letting you off with a warning this time...but next time you get your post deleted.)

Amezar got to the location of the shootout not long after the squad did: eveyone was under cover.
Sh*t it's Blue's house. he thought as he joined of his officers behind a wall.
"Whats the sit?" Amezar asked him.
"Got a rogue Big Whammy slig it looks like, heavily armored." the officer replied, "We think he knows we are here, but he is still shooting inside the hut."
"Sounds like he is overconfident..." Amezar said, "Alright, with all the armor are own weapons will not be very effective at this range...save for one. See if you and a couple of others can hit him with electro darts (ooc: basically a shoot able tazer. metal + electricity = fried ). And call for the medic teams...there are most likely wounded by now."
I hope Blue is ok. Amezar thought, sick with worry.
The officer nodded, signaled to the others the plan. Within moments three officers where in position with the electro dart guns and had the rogue slig in their sights. Then they fired.

(ooc: Be fair now.)

08-16-2002, 01:31 PM
sligster
Outlaw Shooter

sligster  (10)

[ OOC: Oops, sorry ]

'' One down, three to.... AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' Killer yelled out in pain as he was hit by an electro dart. Then more and more hit him until he finally fell. '' UGGHHH'' Killer was lying on the ground with electricity still running through his veins. He reached for his gun but he was too weak to even pull the trigger. He blacked out. He dreamed that he was young, mischeivious, and always getting in trouble. He remembered the pain that he went through every day, for scense he was always getting in trouble, he was always being tourtured by Skilla and having other sligs sick there slogs on him. He felt the slog's teeth digging into his body. Just at that moment, Killer woke up.
Asshole

08-16-2002, 08:12 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

(ooc: this happens while Killer is out cold.)

"He's down!" Amezar heard the officer say.
"Good! Relieve him of his weapons and armor and secure him." Amezar called out as he adn the rest of the officers converged on the suspect.
Amezar shook his head at the rogue slig as he walked past, who was being stripped of his armor and weaponary as Amezar had ordered.
"Blue!" he called out, "You ok?"

08-16-2002, 09:50 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

Withinhoe is now sitting upright, leaning against the doorframe, clutching her leg in agony. Blue goes over to her.
"He shot me, the bastard!!" Withinhoe says.
"Lets take a look. . ." Blue says as she lifts Withinhoe's hand. The bullet had gone right through Withinhoe's calf muscule, leaving a hole. Blue winces at the sight of this, as she hears Amezar calling her.
"Blue! You okay?!"
"I'm fine!" Blue replies. "Someone call a medic! Withinhoe's been shot!"
- DH

08-16-2002, 11:10 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

Amezar headed into the room were Blue and Withinhoe where. He saw Withinhoe's injuries, but it didn't bother him: he had seen much worse in his time
"The medics are already on their way." he said, putting a comforting hand on Blue's shoulder. "They should be here any moment."
Just then one of his officers came in.
"Sir, we got the suspect secured and he looks like he is waking up."
"Good...lets have a little chat with him shall we?" Amezar said as he left Blue and went back into the main room. "Alright...what is your story on this?" Amezar demanded the slig, crossing his arms across his chest.

08-18-2002, 04:48 PM
sligster
Outlaw Shooter

sligster  (10)

Killer stared at him blankly still dazed. He waited a few minuts, then, when he finally hade enough strength to talk, he just let out a few simple words: '' This whole town sucks. '' '' Now if you'd be so kindly to give me my gun and armour, I can kill you and be on my way! ''
Asshole

09-05-2002, 11:51 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2001
: Essex MA
: 1,331
Abe's son  (10)

[OCC:can i join?]
09-06-2002, 01:27 PM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

: Aug 2001
: Nagasaki
: 2,259
Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)

(ooc: Abe Son. I have told you that the rpg is not ope til saturday English time. Whe i hve made every thing. Please I shall say this is a proper warning though I told you in annoncementHere Look for my post just before abe the ledgend last posted. Thank you