Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

07-30-2005, 07:04 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

: May 2003
: Netherlands
: 9,976
Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

OOC: Might come in handy.
Anyway, I havn't followed one bit of the past page. None of the characters I have to interact with are currently available. Waiting for someone to post something...

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

07-31-2005, 07:21 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

OOC: Ta Boogie, but what is Dek's new job?

IC:

Arthur walked over to Arnie, impatient now "Hey Arnie, uh, sir, boss, whatever. I've been waiting ages for a job, and I haven't got one. I'd like something that has plenty of time for rest, but lets me look around the factory. Ya know, security, delivery, something like that."

Dek scuttered out of the room, happy that he had a job at...whatever he got (ooc: I don't know what his job is!)

OOC: Oh and Boogie, it's fine for your guys to hang around with mine, I wouldn't get to interact much with anyone else otherwise. Also where is Cyber-Slig?
07-31-2005, 11:46 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Munches Master, just as a hint, why don't you try reading the backstory? It'll only take 10 minutes if you skip the streams of almost-one-liners from Mudokongodworshipme and grubb_watsisname (blue guy, hard to miss).

It just makes it easier and avoids all these oocs that have just about filled up a page or 2. It's annoying for the people who were here to have to explain every detail, especially when you want to know about everybody.

07-31-2005, 12:38 PM
grubb_runt
Bolamite

: Jul 2005
: england
: 74
grubb_runt  (10)

*runt shruged an turned back around heading back to packaging to clean up seeing a meat saw above him he screamed out " help !!! help !!" *running in any dirrection possible for atleast a few minutes before he calmed down but was presented with a bigger problem*
"were the heck am i ?"
*he walked over and looked down into a industrial well "hello ! ?" *he called down it hearing the echo go on and on "uh maybe i shud just ... wah ! ? *he yelped as he fell in backwards before being shot back out in a newer location "im starting to dislike this place" *he mutterd to himself before heading into a doorway*

occ: hey im tryin my best to make my posts alto lot bigger an reply only 2 times each day so dont blame me for short posts all mien are prettty long now

"cry not for us our souls survive justice awaits the water rise"

Last edited by grubb_runt; 07-31-2005 at 12:54 PM..
07-31-2005, 01:05 PM
SligNewsCasterGod!
Chippunk

: Boogying on down!
: 29
SligNewsCasterGod!  (10)

Squib saw Runt go down the well. "Ruuuuuunt" he called and he jumped in...and flew out, landing next to Runt. "errr Runt? i don't think we're at rupturefarms anymore" he said, staring at the large statue of a glukkon in front of them.

Everybody hates me.

NEW AND TASTY!: Hells Servants RPG coming soon!

07-31-2005, 01:38 PM
grubb_runt
Bolamite

grubb_runt  (10)

ooc: ok this is really startin to piss me of u dont have to post the minute i do with a 3 line post that takes up space u dotn have to follow me around everytime an CHANGE the plot that i had intended in one line try to post 2 tiems a day but big posts otherwise alot of people will get sick off you like me for one

07-31-2005, 01:49 PM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

ooc: I suggest you 2 settle on a story via PM before doing an RP post, it may help your mini-plot flow better and keep you both happy. Oh and Stivik, sorry for the OOC stuff earlier, anyway I've cleared it all up now.

IC:
Dek turned to Boogie and Scruben
"I've managed to get a job, I'm a medic here now, so it looks like I'll be staying!"
He started to head off to his medical room, but
"wait," thought Dek "I don't have a labroom yet. Hmm, I should ask that Glukkon Arnie was with."
Dek walked back into the boardroom and walked over to Otto
"Excuse me, but Arnie said I should ask you any questions about my job and well, I don't have a labroom, operating room or sleeping quarters yet, could you pleae tell me where they are and how to get to them?"

Arthur was just in the middle of explaining his position to Arnie when he heard Dek come in and start talking to Otto.
"Gee thanks Dek, interrupting me and makin' me start again. Where was I? Oh yeah, anyway, I want a job that lets me get around, but has decent hours. What is there? Oh and I'd like it to let me stay with my 3 coworkers Floy *points at Floyd*, Boogie *points at Boogie* and Scruben *points at Scruben*. So what is there available Arnie,um, boss...sir?"
07-31-2005, 02:14 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

Id rather see slignewscastergod get kicked from the RP! He obviously never RP'd any big deal and he hasn't even posted on the forum (post count 7 <.<).

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

07-31-2005, 02:29 PM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Hang on, why's SligNewsCasterGod controlling Squib? I thought Squib was MGWM's character?
07-31-2005, 03:30 PM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

: Jun 2003
: 744
big bro boogie  (10)

OOC: Gezus. This RP is being messy... Somebody, please rescue it! But ehm,
:
Hang on, why's SligNewsCasterGod controlling Squib? I thought Squib was MGWM's character?
If you can't figure that MGWM has made a new acount called SNCG, then: now you know it.
In fact, he isn't even allowed to control Squib or Charderavs...
I think.

But back to the RP.
--IC--

Boogie: "Hey, I'm glad for you Dek. But I'm even gladder that I already had one. Hehe"
Scruben: "Yeah. What is your job actually?"

Boogie: "Erm... Being a valet. And my hobby is: being happy that I've become a valet."
Floyd: "So what do valets do?"
Boogie: "Hangin' round with gluks all the time. Being chill with them and such."
Scruben: "But, why don't you hang around with glukkons all the time then?"
Boogie: "Well. My Gluk was placed at some factory called O-Fragments.
He owned near a million moolah.
I was a slig back then. Ugh, I can't tell stories. Lemme think.

He didn't want to spend on loads of slig security.
Instead, he put me on steroids. I never shot anything ever since then though. And I hated those icky pills.

Then he died and I got to own his moolah. And his stuff and place.
I stopped the steriod threatment, bought some nice stuff *points at pants and jacket*, started watching the news and then I heard things about escaping mudokons at RuptureFarms and Soulstorm.
Thus I decided to head here. That was about a month ago."

Floyd: "Wow! How long have you been here?"
Boogie: "Just today. But the road was long, and I arrived sometime in the night. I could see darkness through the windows."
Floyd: "What train did you come with? "
Boogie: "Why? Does it matter?"
Floyd: "Scrubby and I arrived here erm... what was it? Yesterday evening? But we know what to do anyhow."

Boogie: "So interesting."
Floyd: "Yeah, huh? Anyway, lets hear what job Arthur gets."
Boogie: "Sure."

Scruben: "Lala...ladidala..."

Last edited by big bro boogie; 09-25-2005 at 08:37 AM..
07-31-2005, 11:10 PM
grubb_runt
Bolamite

grubb_runt  (10)

ooc: ignoring slignewscastergod :P

*runt turned around peering at a sign above him reading "board room" *he scratched his head before speakign out loud "what the heck is a "board room" anyways" *he said heading down the hallways before looking to a higher up platform and trying to reach it but falling short each time he did landing with a thud each and every time before giving up an turning around the other way before hearing a click as he just passed a meat saw*" i hate the things !!!!....with there metal teeth that chew you up"*he sat down in a corner soon after wandering quite a bit and sighed once more*
"im gonna die here one time or another"*he wiped his face with his small hand before feelign his stomach* "wow im hungry.....but egh meat nasty ! do they fish in this place mmmmmmm fish" *he said outloud listing as the words "fish" echo'd through the halls he began to laugh entertained by this "hello !" *once again he waited for the echo* "better get goin then" *he got to his feet an started to head off in another direction*

08-01-2005, 12:01 AM
General Dripikk
Thudslug

: Slig Barracks
: 188
General Dripikk  (10)

Well i've decided to join this RPG!
Name:Hank
Species:Glukkon
Personality:Mean, he has a lot of security around him all the time because of that Abe guy.
Appearance:Red suit, mainly because it matches his eyes, red.Yea.He has shiney black shoes like General Dripik, only he has his name printed on the bottom of them
:
:/Soulstice that was a little harsh... correction, very harsh. These kids are annoying, yes, and I know I've had a right old go at them in the past,
Dino being nice to dumbass kind??? O.o

08-01-2005, 01:38 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Welcome gneral Dripikk, just thought I should remind you that no random characters are allowed so if you want him flanked by sligs all the time, you will have to write his sligs a bio or two.
MGWM/SNCG, you are already breaking the rules by creating multiple accounts, if you don't like your old name or something you should just deal with it until you get the oppertunity to have it changed. And also, even though you are the same person behind the keyboard, using your characters on a different account not only confuses everybody but is still very much against the RPG rules!

So even if none of the super-mods decide to have a go at you for account-swapping, you still need to either work your characters here as MGWM or make new characters to use here as SNCG

08-01-2005, 06:06 AM
grubb_runt
Bolamite

grubb_runt  (10)

ooc: i was thinking of making a new charater a malfuntioning greeter with blue lights insted of red an who voice box has broke so it displays it words up with lasers screen originaly used for ads a pitching sales i dunno its a idea still in the works

08-01-2005, 07:32 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

OOC| Well, you can do that if you want
And Newsligcastersomething, don't change the plot drastically, it's against the rles. If Grubb_runt wants to make his own plot, don't interfere, and you don't need to post evrytime someone else posts, if you can't make the posts longer than 3 line. Try writing one long post, and that shopuld be enough. I know that sometimes you can get addicted to RPing and can't let go. it happens to me too sometimes, but at least try to let go.

-IC-

Anni found Somi's nest.

"Somi!1! Come down, I've taken some fod with me!!" she called, and got an angry hiss as a respond.

"AAwww... I was sleeping. Haven't you heard of knocking?" Somi asked, "argh, nevermind."

She crawled down, and ran over to Anni.

"Uh so..." Anni said, but couldn't really come up with something to say.

"Uh, Freak's back." Somi said surprised.

Anni turned around and found Freak, running towards her.

"Freak!! You're back!" She said happily, and let Freak jump up on her, licking her in the face.

Somi grunted a bit.

"Anni, I'm gonne take a walk around the factory. I'm bored here." Somi said and walked away.

"Uh right..." Anni replied, turning her head towards Somi, "Freak go with her!"

The Freak followed Somi.

"Awww, aren't they just a cute couple?" Anni asked Math, (OOC| I asume that he's still there??)
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

08-01-2005, 07:48 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: I'm here again. I see that a lot of things changed while I wasn't here. Anyways, to all new members, welcome to W@RF!
SligNewsCasterGod!, I'd like you to reconsider about roleplaying. If you can't follow the rules I pointed out a lot of times already... And this multiple account thing is confusing, too.

-------------------------------

Arnie walked back from Carl.

Arnie: "Friend? With that 'blowing-up' thing you said? Get out of here. Tucker, take him to the Magog authorities or something."

Then he turned to Dek.

Arnie: "Well, basically, you are a medic here, of course. I think there's an empty lab room on the main floor somewhere. Nobody uses it, you can take hold of it if you want. I don't know if there's a bed in there. If you can't find one, go to the RR and find an unoccupied one."

Then, finally, he turned to Arthur.

Arnie: "Well, #7 Slig can tell you more about your patrol area. You're hired, of course, but he can fill you in better then me. If your companions want to stay with you, then it's no problem with me."

08-01-2005, 10:30 AM
SligNewsCasterGod!
Chippunk

SligNewsCasterGod!  (10)

OOC: i am still MGWM, just a different name. therefore i still get to control Char and Squib

Everybody hates me.

08-01-2005, 10:42 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

OOC: Creating a new account just because you get tired of it isn't allowed. You should be happy that you haven't gotten banned yet...

============

Last edited by T-nex; 08-01-2005 at 11:34 AM..
08-01-2005, 12:18 PM
SligNewsCasterGod!
Chippunk

SligNewsCasterGod!  (10)

:
OOC: Creating a new account just because you get tired of it isn't allowed. You should be happy that you haven't gotten banned yet...
OOC: but i didn't get tired of it!

Everybody hates me.

08-01-2005, 12:37 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

OOC| Well i know that you forgot your password. But instead of creating a new account, you could have E-mail a Mod or something. Oh nevermind, I'm just a bit annoyed. Try reading back a bit and get the hang of how the others roleplay. And don't change the plot like that. Urgh, I'm gonna take the plane home today in a half an hour, so i will only be able to post again tommorow...

============

08-01-2005, 01:37 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

OOC: *Ignores all the stupid n00bness thats goings on.*

Math: Cute... well, if you can call a talking paramite and a tame slog cute. Rather bizar if you ask me.

He had a longer stare at Somi.

Math: Ok... I guess she is *kind* of cute...

08-01-2005, 01:38 PM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Dek listened to Arnie
"Thank you for clearing that up. I was wondering, I'm not going to need assistants am I? I can work with or without them, I was just wondering if you're going to make me have some? Well, you can tell me later, I'd better set up my lab."
Dek scuttled back out of the boardroom and turned to Boogie, Floyd and Scruben

"I've got a labroom, I just hope I don't have to sleep in the Slig quarters, being a Vykker. I have to wait for Arthur anyway, because don't we all need to use thwe lift in stages? But Boogie, you seem to have an interesting history, although I never knew valet Sligs were allowed to become independent, how were you allowed?"

Arthur turned to #7 Slig "Patro leh Sounds alright. So what do I actually do? And why are you called #7, instead of a normal name like the other Sligs here?"
08-01-2005, 01:55 PM
General Dripikk
Thudslug

General Dripikk  (10)

:
Welcome gneral Dripikk, just thought I should remind you that no random characters are allowed so if you want him flanked by sligs all the time, you will have to write his sligs a bio or two.
Okay, here are the two sligs.

Name:Zack
Species:Slig
Personality:Happy-go-lucky and sometimes he gets really,really mad.madder then his boss!
Appearance:Like all sligs but he has something that helps him breathe on his mask.

Name:Jim
Species:Slig
Personality:He likes to make bets on himself. He's never lost....yet.
Appearance:He has his own customized mechanical pants!
:
:/Soulstice that was a little harsh... correction, very harsh. These kids are annoying, yes, and I know I've had a right old go at them in the past,

Last edited by General Dripikk; 08-01-2005 at 09:30 PM..
08-01-2005, 02:27 PM
grubb_runt
Bolamite

grubb_runt  (10)

ooc: i hope havoc hasnt just classed me as a noob anyways here i go with greeter

ic
"bbbzzzzt" *starting up user interface* "bzt" "location found "rupture farms" loca ....."zt !" *a small spark flicked from the top of him causing him to jitter around a bit before displaying on its laser projected screen "WHAT ! ?" *as he wheeled down the hallls laughing at times before bumping into somthing as he looked down he notesed a small blue creature shaking an hiding his face it was runt he had ventured of again*

greeter: "hi !"

runt: "er hi"

greeter:"hi !"

runt "what are you doing here ?"

greeter: "hi !"

runt "oooook then il just be on my way"

*as he walked away he mutterd "weirdo" before looking forward to see the greeter infront of him runt rolled his eyes trying to get pass it "stay ?" the greeter displayed on its screen runt read it tilting his head "i gotta work" *greeter then twitched slightly before displaying "WORK !!" up as a order to runt "err ok" runt replyed begining to feel uneasy "il just go now" *rutn began to head down a halll way with the greeter not that far behind him until runt managed to get to a platform inecsesible by the greeter*

08-01-2005, 09:37 PM
General Dripikk
Thudslug

General Dripikk  (10)

"Okay Jim, what's the word?" Asked Hank. "Well, in ten minutes you have a meeting with the boss, Arnie" Jim said. "And tomorrow you need $300 to pay that rent you owe him."Zack told him also. "Okay, so i need to be ready in ten minutes." Hnk said.

*Ten minutes later,hank arrives at Arnie's front office door* "Hank is here, your meeting!" Jim yelled through the comlink at the door.
:

08-01-2005, 11:55 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted for so long, I've only been able to be on here for short periods.
I'm not quite sure what's going on with some of these posts, but it doesn't look like anyone has interacted with my character so that doesn't matter anyway.

IC:

Groll was still standing at the platform, waiting for his train to arrive. It seemed like he had been waiting forever when he at last saw it coming.
The train pulled up and as the door opened a mudokon showed himself at the door.

Mudokon:"You the slig wanting a crate?"

Groll:"Yeah, who are you?"

Mudokon:"A crate like this?"
He turned back into the train and came back out with a crate that was about as high as his knees. He carelessly threw it down on the platform, making a resounding clash of metal against metal inside.

Groll:"Hey, careful with that, there's expensive equipment in there!"

The mudokon laughed and turned back into the train. He reappeared in a moment with a small pack slung over his shoulder and jumped down onto the platform.

Groll looked at him in horror.

Groll:"You're not staying here, are you?"

The mudokon grinned. "Yep, I'm staying here. Isn't that just great?"

OOC: Yes, you guessed it, new character! http://www.oddworldforums.net/showpo...4&postcount=10

08-02-2005, 12:22 AM
grubb_runt
Bolamite

grubb_runt  (10)

ooc: i woudnt mind rping with you gretin

08-02-2005, 10:37 AM
SligNewsCasterGod!
Chippunk

SligNewsCasterGod!  (10)

Squib was getting annoyed " RUUUUNNTT!" he screeched down the hallway. How could he had just left him like that?
Char: Char finally woke up. he got up with difficulty and pressed the lift button. it came up and he got in it.

Everybody hates me.

08-02-2005, 02:13 PM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

: Jun 2003
: 744
big bro boogie  (10)

Boogie to Dek: "Well, the fact is that valets are allowed to do anything, just like a gluk. But that only is Ã*f they want to. Otherwise they'll be sent other gluks, which most want to do. I don't like it actually. In that case, I feel like a puppet."

OOC: Tiny post. I know. But I only needed to answer Dek. Right? Aw, never mind.

08-02-2005, 02:27 PM
Jarnww
Fuzzle

: Jun 2005
: Everywhere!
: 123
Jarnww  (10)

OOC: Wow, I can see a lot of stuff has happened since I got back. Get ready for a long one guys. Anyways:

Sev was working on one of the elevators. He wiped some grease from his face and took a swig of some Expresso. He re-wired some things behind the elevator button panel and pressed one. The light glowed and a ton of debris came flying down the shaft.

Sev wiped of the dust from the debris and looked inside the shaft. The remaining elevator cables seemed to work.

Sev:"Well, I guess all this elevator needs now is a new elevator platform. Other than that, it works pretty good!"

Sev smiled and brushed the stuff of his hands. he leaned back and accidentally pressed an elevator button. A crash was heard and some more debris fell. Sev tried to dodge it but accidentally fell down the shaft. He pressed the button to morph his pants to flight mode, but it wouldn't work.

Sev looked down and saw how far the bottom was. He probably wouldn't look so hot when he landed.

Sev looked for something to grab onto but could find nothing.

Sev:"I'm screwed!AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

Strangely enough, Sev didn't splat. Instead he fell down and landed on his legs which broke on impact. Sev fell out of his pants and passed out.