Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

05-14-2007, 10:57 AM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

: Dec 2005
: VA
: 759
Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

OOC: Had to edit my post because of Scrabber's edit.

IC: #10 was about to discuss the Gloke-Gola Industrial Empire with Arnie, but #7 interrupted the conversation reminding everyone of the more pressing matters at hand. #9 and #10 followed their leader in formation from the Cafeteria to the executive lifts. #7 was talking to a flying Slig who was there when #9 poked #10 on the shoulder. "What is it?" #10 asked annoyed.
"Deres a Scrab just outside da cafeteria, it ain't moving. I think its freaking out. "

#10 pulled out his dual-barreled Blast Master 3000 aiming it towards the Cafeteria. After adjusting the scope #10 asked, "#7 Sir, the wildlife creature is within range and I have a clear shot. Do I have permission to fire?"

Last edited by Venks; 05-14-2007 at 02:16 PM..
05-14-2007, 11:25 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: So am I ignoring Chubfish's post for now?

IC:
Jim came out of his trance when he heard a mudokon voice nearby. He looked up and spotted Dean standing by the door to the lab.

Meanwhile, whatever those sligs were doing had moved them further down the corridor (ooc: Zozo, hope that's ok with you. Your guys have been doing a lot, MM didn't mention them and, frankly, I want to bring Jim back into the action). Wincing, he edged away from them towards Dean and, rising halfway to standing, muttered, "Anni's been hurt. The vykkers are looking after her right now though."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Pretty much as soon as the sligs moved off, Dionysia led the glukkons into the cafeteria and closed the door behind them. "I guess you should order someone to watch the door for anyone else coming." She lowered her voice. "For your safety, sirs, maybe I should talk to the employees in here to make sure they're loyal... I know a few tricks for getting natives to reveal themselves; It's what I'm here for."

Somi watched as the young scrab ran off. "Alright, we should probably be getting outside now. I want to be there when my mudokon comes out and we've wasted a lot of time already."

Anni lost consciousness.

05-14-2007, 11:29 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Yeah, I'm okay, I'll just say they went walking or something.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

05-14-2007, 11:35 AM
Chubfish
Grubb Fisherman

: Apr 2007
: England
: 907
Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)

OOC: I edited the post guys....

05-14-2007, 01:48 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

: Jun 2006
: New Zealand
: 1,466
Patrick Vykkers  (12)

IC:
Praetyre heard a distant sound from Anni.
"I... agree. Let's get this over with."
Praetyre opened the weapons storage room door, and walked out and over to the monitors again. He turned to the Mudokons;
"Anni is related to Sam in a special way. She is part of a notable.. lost egg shipment that got moved to another continent and back. These eggs all contain Mudokon's with special fluids that can disrupt even the most powerful electronic systems. It would be a matter of national security, as I thought Anni was capable of using hers to augment her computer abilities, which would enable her to go from a Mud to being more powerful than a life long hacker, and being able to hack into Vykkers Labs Prime's main server from here. Unconscious. And emptying the bank accounts of 10 Nolybab executives on the Magogcard server. Considering her strange powers, it's quite likely."
Praetyre let his little "explanation" sink in, hoping it would "explain" things without revealing the truth.
He then turned to the monitors again, looking them over. He called to his superior;
"Sir, we need to start the operation NOW. Anni has completely passsed out from blood loss. She could die if we don't start IMMEDIATELY."

05-14-2007, 02:12 PM
Arxryl
Outlaw Sniper

: You wouldn't believe me.
: 1,559
Arxryl  (10)

Ike walked around the factory and came upon the medical room. He saw the group inside, preparing for an operation, and felt a little sick... He walked away deciding that maybe medical treatment wasn't his calling...

Our fate is sealed only when we accept it. -~Arxryl~-

05-14-2007, 02:17 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

OOC: Had to edit my post because of Chubfish's edit. FYI I got a sniper pointed at Scrabber's head.
05-14-2007, 02:33 PM
Chubfish
Grubb Fisherman

: 907
Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)

IC: Scrabbers was still trapped. But then he noticed something long pointing at him. It was a gun. Scrabbers ran in the opposite way to the slig and into the entrance. After that, he remembered about the big slig but didn't fret because he knew the slig was harmless as it was as cowardly as himself, if not even more. He ran past the entrance and past the 3 sligs who were walking off. He then went past the broken elevator and through there he found the grinding area. He was almost outside.

Spleech recovered conciousness, but in a state this bad, he was scrabmeat. His only luck was if the industrialists turned soft and turned him in for the stockyards.

05-14-2007, 03:52 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

: behind myself.
: 228
WaterMelody  (13)

Scri listened to nats story, but found herself getting a bit peeved when he started going on about how better it was to be industrialized. when he finished, Scri just couldnt help herself. " You really think its better being industrialized?" she burted out "better to be cooped up in some tin-can factory than living the old way?". Scri then put her head down and fell silent, this kind of stuff is what got her into trouble at the labs, she didnt want anyone calling security. "sorry" Scri lamented, before putting her head in her paws and thought of her ife before being captured.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Aqua arrived to Rupture farms after her short train ride. She was still shaken from being in that small carrage. She walked around the station, looking for some sign to tell where she had to go. Aqua eventually found a map, and did a little dance of joy. She looked for a large room, thinking that more inhabitants would be in the bigger rooms. She chose to go to the cafatirea, and lightly skipped in its general direction.

Last edited by WaterMelody; 05-14-2007 at 03:58 PM..
05-14-2007, 04:33 PM
IloveHammy!
Sniper Wasp

: Anywhere but here
: 269
IloveHammy!  (10)

ooc:

Is Martha still tlaking to Shickwayla and Opple or did she walk away? I can't tell. I've been working a lot this week, big festival at the park coming up. Sorry!

05-14-2007, 07:04 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

Doe listened to the Mudokon(Scri)'s reaction of his fake story.
Mission Accomplished.
That was the very point of his story, to see an Industrial working Mudokon's view on tradition versus convenience. Unfortunately this Mudokon was most likely a native turned Slave, not quite what he was going for. Doe would just have to make do with what he had. It was still too early to recruit the Mudokon though, it was still too suspicious and those that are suspicious can't be trusted.
How down to the roots was this Mudokon? It talked the talk, but would it walk?
"Of course!" Doe started with his Nat voice, "All those rituals and messy make-up to summon rain, when all we have to do now is turn a knob? Oh and don't forget the delicious food they supply us with, like Paramite Pies and those oh so delectable Scrab Cakes!"
Doe stared off into space rubbing his hands together as if to say how delicious he thought the products of slaughtered guardians were.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Alexander II walked back towards the exit annoyed, it was so hard to work along Scrabs. They always picture themselves almighty beings just because they sit at the top of the food web. The tiny beast promised himself he would kill a Vykker twice as mercilessly in anger for that Scrab.

Even though Scrabs have no eyes, and #10 was far away from his target, AND it was in the center of plenty of people. The thing some how knew a gun was being aimed at it, #10 never realized how powerful Scrabs were at detecting things, especially sense it didn't use echolocation at all.
The Slig swore and awaited further orders from #7.

Joe continued to pace back in forth in the R&R waiting for the panic to die down. Suddenly his mobile phone went off, Joe looked at the Caller-ID and frowned. Well talking to this numb skull was the only thing he had to do, well it beat getting all sweaty over nothing... barely. Joe answered the phone with his usual, "Hello, Joe speaking."
"Of course I know its Joe thats why I called your phone!" A high pitched Vykker's voice responded.
"Well how can I help yo..." Joe started.
"HOW CAN YOU HELP ME!? HOW ABOUT YOU COME BACK TO THE OFFICE AND HELP ME WITH YOUR WORK!"
"Woah woah, buddy you know I'm on a very important mission for the company all I'm waiting for..."
"I DON'T CARE IF YOUR WAITING FOR MEECHES TO FALL FROM THE SKY, IF I HAVE TO FORGE YOUR SIGNATURE ONE MORE TIME I'M GOING TO MASS PRODUCE POISON AND SELL IT TO ALL OF MUDOS!"
"Geesh, Lilith don't sweat it I'll be back at the office before you know it."
"YOU BETTER BE OR IT'LL BE YOUR HEAD DANGLING LIFELESS FROM YOUR BODY ON THE FRONT PAGE OF DAILY DECEPTION!"

The phone beeped indicated the raging Vykker had hanged up on him, Joe began to think it would of been better if he let it keep ringing after all. Despite Lilith's anger problem, he was the most intelligent being he had ever met. That Vykker had saved his job countless times, Joe inwardly prayed for one more time.

Last edited by Venks; 05-14-2007 at 07:06 PM..
05-14-2007, 07:20 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Nats new comment snapped Scri out of her daze. The words he spoke fuled the rage that had been building up insde her since her capture, rage that had reamined mostly in check until now. Once the words of the slaughter of Scrabs left his lips, the trigger was pulled. Scri reverted to her more feral state and let out a scrab roar and jumped up in a blind rage, seeking to bring down the one who had disrespected the old ways.

OOC: she has a short fuse, being cooped up for so long really hasnt helped her.

05-14-2007, 08:30 PM
Reiji Neko Mitsukai
Boombat

: May 2003
: I cruise around...
: 227
Reiji Neko Mitsukai  (10)

Aida drew herself further into the corner, frightened by Scri's rage. She couldn't exactly yell for help- unless she outright screamed, which could draw the attention of any wildlife nearby. Her only condolance to the fact that she was trapped in a room with a psychotically enraged mudokon was that the anger wasn't directed at her.

"Sick cultures show a complex of symptoms such as you have named . . . but a DYING culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot."
-- Robert Heinlein in Friday

05-14-2007, 08:42 PM
LadySlig
Fuzzle

: In a dishwasher
: 120
LadySlig  (10)

OOC: ILH, Martha and Niko are still in front of Shicwayla and Opple. Rusty went off to look for Peach. And Martha coudn't have walked off as shes in a wheel chair!
IC:
Rusty trotted down the hallway and stoped out side of the cafeteria door. He tried to open it but the door wouldnt budge. Peach hopped out of Rustys arms and chriped loudly. Raising a fist Rusty pounded on the door, yelling, "Hello?!"
Galaleo finsihed his meal and stood up. He over heard the talk about wild animals loose and then went over to the Glukkon Arnie. He did a neat bow and said, "Are you by any chance Arnie, sir? If so, may I have a few moments of your time?"
OOC: Sorry for the mess up...I though the mud only shut the door, not lock it.
Every sorrow to forget."

Last edited by LadySlig; 05-15-2007 at 09:49 PM..
05-14-2007, 08:57 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

Jatt:*stops as a feeling of being watched settled over him. With out turning he says loudly* It isn’t polite tha’ spy on people.
Jutt: *Now sprawled on the ground, snoring loudly*
------------
Cylepso:*remains silent*
Seb: *gives her a sideways look* Mghan?
Cylepso: *looks at him* Nah, I’m fine.
-----------
Lenny: Please, Tiny, calm down!
Vester: Yeah, Scrab gone now!
Lenny: See? It just ran past. Guess it wasn’t hungry.

05-14-2007, 11:21 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Calming down a bit, Tiny whimpered and 'hid' behind Vester. "Okay...What do I do if it comes back?..."
-
Dimitrio stood nervously behind Scarface as he pounded the gun in his hand. "I will get you you know...That or I'll tell the management..." He hissed. Agent spat in his direction before seeing Tiro talk to DImitrio. "So what's happened to you after I ran away? Who's that? Why is there two girl sligs with you? Who's that intern guy?" "Ummm, one at a time..." Dimitrio stammered.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 05-14-2007 at 11:27 PM..
05-15-2007, 12:15 AM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

Praetyre: "Anni is related to Sam in a special way. She is part of a notable.. lost egg shipment that got moved to another continent and back. These eggs all contain Mudokon's with special fluids that can disrupt even the most powerful electronic systems. It would be a matter of national security, as I thought Anni was capable of using hers to augment her computer abilities, which would enable her to go from a Mud to being more powerful than a life long hacker, and being able to hack into Vykkers Labs Prime's main server from here. Unconscious. And emptying the bank accounts of 10 Nolybab executives on the Magogcard server. Considering her strange powers, it's quite likely."

Ralph wasn't sure whether to believe the vykker or not. His natural distrust of them told him the story was just that, a story, but on the other hand, he himself had certain powers over technology, so it wasn't something he wasn't familiar with. His abilities weren't natural, though, they'd come with the vykker "enhancements."
Not showing how he felt either way, he merely said, "Can we just get on with it now?

<•-•-•-•-•>

Yet another train pulled up at the RuptureFarms train station. Hembar stepped slowly out and looked around the station. Empty. She looked around briefly, then lifted a hand up to her eyes. Using her abilites, she started mapping out a good portion of what the factory layout was like just from the train station. She would have to move around the factory more to notice more details and to take in the whole factory, but this was a good starting point.
She suddenly moved her hand away from her face, looking surprised. There was wildlife inside the factory! She started moving in the direction of the cafeteria...

05-15-2007, 12:16 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Cylepso: *grins* Hah, Ol’ Dimitrio is with two lady sligs ‘cause he such a Casanova, ya know?
Seb: *laughs muffled, before saying* mghna, nghanm. Mgn amm, ghnanma.
Cylepso: *still grinning* His name is Sebastion, he says its nice tha met you.
Seb: *Nods* Mghna, mghna.
Cylepso: *gives him a light punch in the shoulder*
----------------
Vester: *Turns and looks at Tiny* Is Okay, mate.
Lenny: *nods, hopping up and down* If that scrab comes past again, either ignore it or whack it. Whatever.
Vester: Yeah, scrab not scary…*pats Tiny on the shoulder*
---------------
Jatt: *Waits for a bit before shrugging* Stay in dah shadows if ye want….* Yawns and stretches, his spin cracking*
Jutt: *Still having a snooze*

05-15-2007, 05:38 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

:
Rusty trotted down the hallway and burst ibto the cafeteria, bellowing, "Martha! Found Peach!"
Impressive, considering the cafeteria door was locked from the inside to keep the animals out.

05-15-2007, 07:12 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Agent and Tiro laughed while Dimitrio blushed. "I am not..." "Are too!" Tiro giggled. "Am not!" "Are two!" The mudokon protested, sticking his tongue out. "Why does she not kill you then?" "Who, Agent?" "Yeah, why does she beat up everyone else and not you?" Agent leant closer to Tiro. "'Cause he isn't a smart alec, so don't push it kiddo." "I saw you beat up that Scarface guy when he made fun of him!" "Doesn't prove anything!" She snapped. He grinned smugly. "Then prove it that you don't like him." Dimitrio shook his head as she fumed. "And how do I do that?" "Think of something." He smirked and tried chanting, before getting zapped by a chant suppressor orb. "Ouch..."

Scarface glared as he watched the group from a distance. "There's something different about him, and it isn't that metal arm..." He hissed to himself.
-
Tiny snored as he stood on the spot, having a snooze.

05-15-2007, 07:14 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

: May 2007
: Wales
: 335
Slig 7665  (11)

Slax watched as the kid was hit by the supressor orb "you ok kid" he asked

Thankyou Carnix for the sig

05-15-2007, 08:11 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Sturg froze as the massive brute of a Slig questioned the 'spy'. Had it detected him? It couldn't be too concerned, as it then yawned and stretched it's back, letting out a nasty crack. He remain frozen, making as little noise as possible. If it could still hear something, those muscles weren't it's only enhancements...

Slash watched a Scrab charge past, then heard the Slig with a sniper rifle nearby curse in anger. He flew closer and asked "Now what should we do? Pursue it?" he then decided that if he had to use a weapon...well, he was unsure exactly how the club worked, so he exchanged it in his pouch for the shotgun. He loaded it with a satisfying *chk-kuh*, ready for action, and waited.
05-15-2007, 10:34 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

Dek nodded. "yes yes, let's begin."
He started gettnig a pair of surgical tweezers "First things first, get the bullets out. The bleeding's slowing, which could be a good or bad sign. I suggest one of you mudokons prepare yourselves for a transfusion, we may need one."
Dek carefully lowered the tweezers into the rib wound, using the X-ray scan as a guide to locate the bullet lodged in Anni's rib. He carefully clasped the bullet with the tweezers and very gently pulled, checking if it was too deeply lodged for simple tweezers. Luckily, the bullet came away rather smoothly, with just a minor amount of resistance. He dropped the bullet onto the top of the anaesthetic machine, instructing Arthur to get a clean jar to put it in.
"There. One bullet removed, just one to go."

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

05-15-2007, 10:54 AM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

Dek: "First things first, get the bullets out. The bleeding's slowing, which could be a good or bad sign. I suggest one of you mudokons prepare yourselves for a transfusion, we may need one."

"That won't be possible," Ralph replied, "It would take far too long to explain, but I'm not suitable for that sort of operation. If it comes to that it will have to be you," he said, looking at Kix.

OOC: I'll post as Hembar later; first I have to work out where exactly everyone is!

05-15-2007, 11:19 AM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

Doe smiled and easily dodge the angry Mudokon's assault. Yes this Mudokon could be useful, but not with out the other.
"Geesh calm down, I'm sorry. I didn't realize you cared about those creatures so much." After words Doe let out a long whistle as if sighing, however any member of the Mudanchee would recognize it as 'I'm a friend.'
Doe went over to the other Mudokon(Aida) who looked scared, Doe patted your on the shoulder and said, "Sorry about that, are you ok?" Oblivious to the fact that Aida was mute.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

#10 looked over at the flying Slig with the native club and shrugged. "I'm not in charge here, ask #7. Its a shame it moved I could of had that thing."
#9 stood ready in formation awaiting #7's orders.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Joe was bored out of his mine walking back and forth in the R&R. What was taking so long? The rich business Mudokon hoped that security would get things underhand.
Surely all the Sligs in here aren't acting like High School couples, not to mention all the Big Bros. Surely those Big Bros had already killed 5 or 6 wildlife creatures.

Last edited by Venks; 05-15-2007 at 11:25 AM..
05-15-2007, 01:25 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

: New Zealand
: 1,466
Patrick Vykkers  (12)

OOC: Can't help you there, sorry.
IC: Praetyre watched the monitors as his superior removed the first bullet from Anni. He switched across them, and Anni remained stable.
"Proceed. You Mudokons, grab surgical masks as I might need to decontaminate the place. We might need to perform a second operation.. depending on the results of our discussion with the boss."
OOC: On the desterilization thing; Praetyre is going to tell the truth when and if he eventually meets Arnie. That cover story was only used to keep the Mudokons quiet for the length of the operation or longer. And in response to Splat, well, I don't think it's godmoding to do things to an unconscious and full of sleeping gas character in an operation. So even if I didn't like it, for example, Dek would be free to remove Praetyre's stomach (albeit with legal ramifications from the other characters) in an operation and eat it alive.

05-15-2007, 03:04 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

The other mudokon dodge her attack, forcing Scralina to do a roll, before springing to her feet. She heard Nat's wistle, and took a step back, almost tripping. Scri let out a low howl in regognition to his statement, then realized that her firend was trembilng in the corner. She saw Nat go over to her, asking if she was ok. Scri padded over and sat down by aidas side. "she cant talk" Scri said simply before apologising to Aida for scaring her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Aqua skipped down the hall, then saw a bigbro slig (Jatt). Aqua decided to try and ask where she was, since she had seemed to have gotten lost. "um, Hello?" Aqua timidly said "Do you know where the cafateria is?". she hoped the bigbro wasn't in a beating mood, she'd been hit before for talking to sligs.

Last edited by WaterMelody; 05-15-2007 at 10:34 PM..
05-15-2007, 09:33 PM
Reiji Neko Mitsukai
Boombat

: May 2003
: I cruise around...
: 227
Reiji Neko Mitsukai  (10)

Aida looked between the two, blinking. She didn't quite understand what just transpired between Scri and Nat, but she opted to wait for Nat's response to Scri's explanation before trying to respond to his question.

"Sick cultures show a complex of symptoms such as you have named . . . but a DYING culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot."
-- Robert Heinlein in Friday

05-16-2007, 12:53 AM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

Hembar was moving swiftly towards to cafeteria when she sensed something up ahead. There were sligs - and from what she could tell they were well-armed, as if they were preparing for some sort of attack.
Although she'd come here as a worker, her instincts told her to keep a low profile and avoid being seen. Almost seeming to turn into a shadow herself, she flitted into a nearby shadow and crept along silently towards the cafeteria. Peeking around a corner she saw that her senses were correct.

The sligs seemed to be preparing for something, but what? She moved backwards a step, so she was away from the corner, and put her hand up to her eyes again... one of the wildlife creatures seemed to have gone to a room not far from the train station since she'd arrived, while the other seemed to be in the next level above. There were also signs of a lot of wildlife in the lower levels, but that wasn't so surprising, it was the signs of wildlife inside the actual factory building, seemingly alive and well and at least one of them was roaming free that made her wonder if that could be what the sligs were after...

05-16-2007, 01:35 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Jatt: *Looks up as he hears Aqua* Huh? *Spins about (almost falling over due to his leg) and yanks out his blitzpacker* How there-!? *Sees Aqua* Oh, a mudokon...didnt anyone tell ya not ta sneak up on sligs? *Growls, but lowers his gun, his eyes gleaming with amusment* Heh, uhh...*remembers the muds question* Oh, the cafeteria...Its over, uh...*looks about, then bekons to Aqua* Come on lassie-o, I'll show ya the way. If ye dont trust me...*shrugs* Stay here.
---------------------
Cylepso: *Laughs* Ha, I remember when I was electrocuted, haha, not so fun is it?
Seb: Mghna, hgah, mmngmg. mnmhhnama.
Cylepso: *laughs again* Yeah, that happened sometimes to.
---------------------
Vester: How can he sleep? He scared.
Lenny: *Looks up at Tiny* Hes very big! Not like me, Im fat...
Vester: Oh- you are not!!

Last edited by skillyaslig; 05-16-2007 at 01:40 AM..