Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

05-09-2007, 03:40 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Tiny screamed and ran, stopping to blabber panickly to Vester and Lenny. "GUYSIJUSTSAWTWOSCRABSANDAFLEECHINTHECAFETERIA!" He cried.
-
Dimitrio woke up like a shot upon hearing the familiar voices, banging his head on the steel door. "I DIDN'T SHOOT HIM!-Ouch..." He got up and dodged Sebastian as he attacked the door. "I don't know how I sleep either Slax..." He muttered, rubbing his head and getting up, wobbling. "I tried talking to her Cy, she just won't stop, it's like she's in the accident all over again....Uhhhh, Seb? I think the vykkers were in the middle of an operation, I wouldn't try doing that...." Agent kept on screeching, beginning to run around in a crazed circle. "MAKETHEBLEEDINGSTOP!" Dimitrio shook his head. "Right, who votes we just knock her out instead of getting medical help?"
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

05-09-2007, 10:06 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

OOC: Gretin, that sounds fine. Also Zoco, I hardly think your character could smash down the lab door, it's reinforced immensely.
IC:
Dek saw a brief commotion outside and shouting between unknown employees, and he redirected his attention to Anni.
"Right, first things first, we need to stop the bleeding and do an X-Ray. Hold a cloth to her wounds to stem the blood flow, then I can X-Ray her to see if she's had anything broken, or if there's signs of internal damage, in which case it's best to allow the blood to flow from the wound again to prevent it filling up her lungs or kidneys."
He patted both Kix and Ralph on the shoulders. "Don't worry, we'll get her mended up fine."
I hope... he thought, walking off to the back room to get the X-Ray machine. Arthur, warily eyeing Ralph and Kix, followed to help him with the equipment.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

05-09-2007, 10:09 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Sebastian attacked the door, not Dimitrio!
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

05-09-2007, 10:15 AM
IloveHammy!
Sniper Wasp

: Jun 2006
: Anywhere but here
: 269
IloveHammy!  (10)
Happy I'm back again! Finally!

ooc: I'm soooo sorry I've been away for sooooo long again! I am such a nerd!

ic:

*Shickwayla was sick of laying in bed now. She just HAD to get up, because she was starving! She also had to wake Opple up. She knew that that little Grubb would sleep all day if given the opportunity.*

Shickwayla:

"Wake up, sister dear! It's almost lunch time by now I suppose."

Opple:

*Blinks her eyes a few times and slowly climbs out of bed, complaining under her breath.*

"Oh, why couldn’t you give me another hour? I'm too tired to get up now!"

Shickwayla:

"Stop your whining. You can't sleep all day when there's work to do. We have to make a good impression ya know."

Opple:

"Yeah, yeah, I know."

*They both put on their clothes and makeup and head to the Cafeteria to get some breakfast.*

05-09-2007, 10:45 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Sturg saw something of a commotion with some loony Mudokon screaming infront of the Vykkers area. Maybe he ought to come here later, maybe. He decided to sneak past while they were distracted. He crept past, swerving his head around a lot while in the open and so close. He quickly scampered off past them. He stopped momentarily infront of a door, and saw some odd white things in it. "R+R" was written nearby, but he didn't know what that meant. He then realised his idiocy, and ran off away. He found some stairs, like those in the tower. He went up, and found more corridors. It was quiter at this level. He went around through some corridors, past a room with those metal things Sligs and so on carried, and eventually came to another set of stairs, and went up. He came out onto the top of the factory. The wind at this height was quite exhilerating, and he had a good view. This was such a change from the monotmy. he should do this more foten. he stood near the edge, head out in the breeze, looking down upon all the other animals and so on.
05-09-2007, 10:57 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: I seem to have missed this. Where did that grenade come from Venks?
Zozo, your posts are really confusing. Can you use some paragraphs, like starting a new paragraph when a new character starts speaking?

IC:
Somi turned round to see Alexander holding a- "Get rid of that quickly! That's a grenade!" She yelled, and then ran for it.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Jim had been sitting outside the lab feeling helpless when the corridor seemed to fill with sligs. He froze, a look of terror on his face.

ooc: Dionysia waiting for #7.
Anni pretty much all but unconscious.

05-09-2007, 11:29 AM
Chubfish
Grubb Fisherman

: Apr 2007
: 907
Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)

IC: Scrabbers heard the mating call and went beserk. Scrabbers roared and knocked over the tables and chairs in the executive room and it was a mess. He then calmed and saw that Sturg was missing. He ran past the 2 mudokons who he just missed slightly, and into the cafeteria. He saw the huge slig again, who was speaking in a state of distress. Scrabbers saw 2 other people who the big slig was talking too and howled.

Spleech heard a scrab-like sound, almost like a mating call. He then saw the same Scrab burst out from the executive office and into the cafeteria, completely ignoring Spleech as if he hadn't been noticed. He saw it go in the direction of the baby-ish slig and decided to follow carefully. He heard a howl.

05-09-2007, 02:06 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

: behind myself.
: 228
WaterMelody  (13)

Scri jumped when she heard the other mudokon vocalize a scrab mating call. Scri frantically tried to think of something to calm the scrab down. When the scrab barreled out the door and down the hall, Scri sighed in relif. 'This guy knows alot about scrabs' she thought. Scri then did a submissive scrab howl, wondering if the mudokon would respond to it.

05-09-2007, 05:53 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

: Dec 2005
: VA
: 759
Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

Doe ducked as Scrabbers sent a table flying over his head, when Doe looked back up he was only accompanied by the two Mudokons. Doe got up and brushed himself off, one of the Mudokons(Scri) made a submissive Scrab call. Doe looked at her as if she was an idiot and said with his industrial accent, "You realise the Scrab is already gone. Making calls like that won't do anything, but its interesting you know such things. Did you take Wildlife Care and Skinning classes too?" Then Doe bit down hard as his arm throbbed with pain, it was ok the table that bumped into his arm merely glanced it. Doe grabbed his arm and then said to the two Mudokons with his industrial accent, "Sorry about that I wasn't trying to be rude or anything. That Scrab just shook me up the thing nearly killed me, are you two ok?"
In reality Doe purposely didn't dodge the table so as to make things look more realistic, most Industrial-born Mudokons couldn't of dodged that, but Doe's instincts were prime enough for such endeavors.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
CD-428 watched as a fast, huge creature paused at the R&R and then after a small moment quickly ran off. "Did you see that Sir!?" CD-428 asked #7, "That animal just whizzed right by us, these creatures are getting too bold. Can I retrieve my weapon?"
Alexander II freaked out when he discovered that the small black orb was actually death, the small Fuzzle tossed the grenade away towards a dusty crate. Just seconds after the grenade exited Alex's mouth it exploded with a loud boom sending the contents of the crate everywhere. The tiny creature ducked for cover trying to escape falling debree and said mostly to himself, "I wonder if Sturg is having a good time."
Joe exited the train stretching his muscles after a long ride. "Come along now #10 we got a busy day ahead of us.

"Yeah yeah I'm coming." Replied CD-429 carrying his dual-barreled Blast Master 3000. "Who are we looking for again?"
"We are searching for the CEO of Rupture Farms, Arnie. I'm hoping to strike a deal with him, if my Intel is correct we might be able to get something together." Joe stated as he walked into the facility.
"Arnie huh? Sounds like a puny name."
"None of that now we need to look our best, remember business before emotions." Joe lead his personal-aide towards what was apparently the sleeping quarters for the employees. The suited up Mudokon walked over to a small gathering of inhabitants: A dark-skinned Mudokon, a twitchy Slig, and his apparent Slig superior.
Joe faced the higher status Slig and asked, "Excuse me boy, but would you be able to point me towards the Head of this fine establishment?"

Last edited by Venks; 05-09-2007 at 06:12 PM..
05-09-2007, 06:08 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Scri just glared at Doe, when he looked at her like she was stupid or something. When he asked her about the knowlege about scrabs, she simply replied "No, its just old knowlege". she measured up the mudokon in her mind. 'this guy is really confusing' she thought 'what kind of mud has so much sprirtual energy?' she thought, before replying to his next question. "I'm fine, but are you ok?" she asked, still trying to work this mudokon out.

05-09-2007, 06:24 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

OOC: FYI my new character Joe is a character from my fanfic, the current version you see of Joe now is slightly in the future after his "great success."
If you want to learn more about Joe or about his best friend CD-427, aka Ugai, which the story is about please read my fanfic. Comments are appreciated.
http://www.oddworldforums.net/showthread.php?t=15285

Last edited by Venks; 05-09-2007 at 06:26 PM..
05-09-2007, 07:36 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

: New Zealand
: 1,466
Patrick Vykkers  (12)

IC:
Praetyre quickly nodded to his superior, and walked over to the Lab supply cabinet, unceremoniously snatching the keys out of his superior's lab coat. He walked over to the supply room door, opening it and walking inside. He looked around, but could not see any visible cloth boxes, so he began a chemical scan for chlorine. He looked around for a bit, then found a high concentration behind a box of Fuzzle feeding tubes. He lifted the box up for a second, using his other hand to reach forward and grab several cloths. He then put the Fuzzle feeding tube box back down then walked out and shut the door.

Praetyre walked up to his superior and stuffed the keys back in his lab coat, then scanned over Anni and applied the cloths to her visibly bleeding areas. Praetyre then began to interact with the monitor, navigating until reaching the skeletal scan option, then entering his employee code. Praetyre waited for it to go to the main Vykkers Labs servers, and turned to his superior;
"Sorry about the snatching thing. I just felt you wanted me to do this quickly, and well, this was the quickest way to do things."

05-09-2007, 09:53 PM
Reiji Neko Mitsukai
Boombat

: May 2003
: I cruise around...
: 227
Reiji Neko Mitsukai  (10)

Aida had froze at the sight of the charging scrab, but suffered nothing worse than a bump from the animal and nearly loosing her balance as it almost knocked her over. With a little limb flailing she managed to stay on her feet and watched- wide eyed- as it ran away. She then turned to the two nearby and watched as they spoke to one another. This day was only getting stranger...

"Sick cultures show a complex of symptoms such as you have named . . . but a DYING culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot."
-- Robert Heinlein in Friday

05-09-2007, 11:15 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Seeing the scrab running around, Tiny only screamed louder before running off to the train station to hide.

05-10-2007, 02:33 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

: May 2007
: Wales
: 335
Slig 7665  (11)
Happy

IC:
"I'm no docter but can't we just put her to sleep with some thing mabey then she will carm down.

Thankyou Carnix for the sig

05-10-2007, 06:42 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

"Over-zealous? What do you mean by..." asked #7 Slig, but he was distracted by a creature running towards them. He lifted his gun, ready to fire, but the creature ran past them.

"Was that... a Meech?" asked #7 Slig unbelievingly. "So much for them being extinct!" He listened to what CD has said. "You better do that. Wildlife is loose in the factory. You will need a gun."

He turned to Dionysia. "Listen, we better go to the Cafeteria now. We'll cover you, and you tell the people there to be cautious. Better yet, you better lock the Cafe's door from the inside, it should be safe enough. If everything fails, retreat into the kitchen storage." he said. "I'll go and find the Glukkons, they could be anywhere, and they might run into some beasts."

He noticed some new people asking about Arnie, but #7 Slig didn't care much. "Sorry, we've got a situation here now. Find a safe place and wait until it's OK to get out. Maybe you should take cover here, in the R+R." he pointed at the door.

-----------------------------------

OOC: Another CD coming to the factory? We should find him a nickname, or we'll get him confused with the first CD.

05-10-2007, 07:43 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

OOC: Zozo, it makes no difference. I think Pat's character Praetyre even once said something like nothing short of Shrykull could break the doors down.
IC:
Dek smiled "Snatch away, if it helps."
Him and Arthur wheeled the X-Ray scanner out of the storage area of the Labs, turned it horizontal so it faced Anni, and plugged it into the interface. Dek flipped the switch on and the machine started X-Raying.

OOC: Splat I believe you need to come back into the picture on the Anni front now.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

05-10-2007, 07:47 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: It kinda does because Sebastian is the one that broke the door down, and he isn't my character. I didn't make him do it.

05-10-2007, 08:12 AM
Slogster 2k7
Zappfly

: Slog kennels o0
: 16
Slogster 2k7  (10)

Pablo looked at the Slig that was telling them to take cover in the R+R
He notiched by how confidant the slig was that he must have been of some importance in the factory.

"The name's Pablo, Sir." he said saluting #7 Slig

He then turned to the Other two Sligs and the modokon, giving a sigh he turned back to #7 Slig

"Sir, i have experianced Modokon trouble before, back when the baracks where invaded by abe, how may i be of service?" he asked.

Clearly he wanted to help the Sligs out in there time of need, of corse the chances of his help been accepted where very very slim.
05-10-2007, 10:05 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

OOC: Oh right. I am confused as to who belongs to who. I thought Sebastian was your character. Nevermind, just redirect my comment to whoever owns Sebastian.

05-10-2007, 11:20 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: What was it you wanted me to do? Anni has two bullet wounds, one in the right side of her torso about halfway down and one just below her right shoulder. She's gone into shock and lost quite a bit of blood by now. You might want to anesthetise her (or however you spell that). If Dek looks at the x-rays and notices that's fine. Pat might also see, though if you post first and Dek thinks 'that's Odd' and give him something to go on. he might not recognise immediately; it's not exactly a common occurance on Oddworld.

Venks, can I ask you to remember there are rules against random violence and destruction? You're sort of on the borderline right now.

And Chubfish, please try and remember that it TAKES TIME to move around! your character can't just leave somewhere and arrive at the other end of the factory an instant later. Also keep in mind that if your scrab does keep appearing in front of the industrial hoardes it may eventually get shot, if only for the sake of the plot. That goes for all animal characters.

IC:
Somi stuck her head out from behind a crate. Alexander looks to have survives so she said quietly, "Um... Maybe wee should go now. Someone probably heard that."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Dionysia was about to object when #7 agreed to give CD back his gun, but he (somewhat cleverly) didn't give her the chance and went on talking to her. She growled, not exactly happy with her instructions, but muttered a "Yes sir," And headed off towards the cafeteria.

05-10-2007, 11:45 AM
Mia the Mud
Bolamite

: Can I say Oddworld?
: 68
Mia the Mud  (10)

Andy looked back at the mass that was forming at the doors of the R+R. Something was going on for sure. “Pablo, is something going on?” He did hear something about a Meech, but heard that they died out years ago. He shifted his gun in his hands. Something wasn’t right here.

(I’m just sticking Mia in the place of the mud)
~~~~~~
Mia looked at the three sligs, silent. She was in the wrong place in the wrong time. Somehow, she could herself stuck in this mad house and now something was on the loose. She shuddered and also she got the bigger slig angry somehow. She didn’t even what to be here! She was lead here by her emotions! It wasn’t her fault! She was going to die here!

She looked down the hall, hoping to see some sort of light at the end of this tunnel, only to see none. She looked down at her shaking hands, which clawed the floor. “Mia,” she thought, “What have you gotten herself into…”

05-10-2007, 12:34 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

Edited

OOC: I don't exactly have a love for violence or anything Splat, I didn't view a grenade that hurts no one as violence. I was trying to use it to get more happening for our characters, sitting around doing nothing isn't exactly fun. Perhaps the Glukkons on the ground floor will notice the sound and the plot will move. I'm sure the rules are against random violence and destruction, but seriously if you think of the reasons those rules were put into place I didn't do anything wrong.
PS: I've abandoned the color thing, with careful reading and the stealing of Splat's -=-=-=- thing it should be easy to tell who is doing what.

IC: As if to answer the Mudokon(Scri)'s question Doe fell face first smashing his head into the ground. He slowly got up and said, "I think that table hit me harder then I thought." The warrior in disguise moved tables and chairs out of the way then proceeded to the open door. Blithely Doe asked, "Are you two coming in? I'm going to lock us in so the animals can't get to us. Hopefully the security will be able to do something."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

CD-428 quickly ran into the R&R to retrieve his blunderbuss. Upon returning he noticed the well dressed Mudokon scolding his personal-aide.
The Mudokon's assistant, CD-429 walked over to #7 and mumbled, "My boss insists that I help you guys in our current predicament. CD-429 reporting for duty."
Surprise brightened CD-428's face as he made a mental connection. "CD-429! I'm CD-428! I'm your immediate older brother!"
CD-429 shook his head in annoyance, "Ok lets try to help everyone out, from now on lets use our short names. I, the assistant of Joe the Mudokon, will be #10. You big brother will be #9, got it?"
#9 shook his head in agreement.
After a small talk between #9 and #10 they lined up behind #7. #10 was just behind #7, brandishing his expensive, deadly weapon. #9 was in the very back perpetually watching the party's six.
Joe watched the Sligs get into formation and said, "Well you guys look busy so I'll get out of your way. #10 try to do a good job for me ok?" Then the rich Mudokon went into the R&R sealing the door behind him.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Alexander II abandoned his shelter and walked out into the room, looking around at the contents of the exploded crates. The Fuzzle cringed with anger and fear as he looked over countless Fuzzle cages. "Vykkers! Vykkers!" Alex shouted, the small Fuzzle was beginning to abandon rational thinking as memories flashed into his head. Then slowly he calmed down and the cute Fuzzle turned to the Paramite and asked, "Are you ok?"

Last edited by Venks; 05-10-2007 at 05:28 PM..
05-10-2007, 08:16 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

: New Zealand
: 1,466
Patrick Vykkers  (12)

OOC: Indeed. Breaking a steel door designed to take what would probably amount to a squad of Big Bros slamming themselves and unloading their weapons into it at the same time would be quite the task.
IC:
As he was confirmed by the server. Praetyre was initially surprised the monitor didn't have autoray. But he then realised that it was simply because autoray had been converted on recent models to "X-Ray L1". His superior and Arthur wheeled over a much more powerful looking device and turned it on. It seemed to almost instanteneously bathe Anni in a light brighter than a firey emerald cave. Praetyre then went into a more advanced mode, and saw an incredibly complex, living scan of Anni. One could see every single fragment and ligament in a spectrum superior to even photorealism. It, in essence, saw it better than he could, all across every colour, and yet managed to make it visible to him. It was almost like seeing in four dimensions, or like the sight of an Inhabitant with Vrykal's Syndrome. Now, it seemed, all Inhabitants had this potential, merely not the use of the residual muscles required.

Praetyre saw two wounds. One was in Anni’s scapula, where a bullet had lodged itself in and in the process caused a splintering effect, another in her 4th rib, which was barely a few millimetres away from being hit by the bullet, and the bullet was now lodged in between the wall of her large intestine and her rib. This was strangely fortunate, for if it had hit her stomach wall, she almost certainly would be irrevocably harmed.

Praetyre turned to his superior;
“Two entry wounds, one lodged in the scapula, which has several small splinters sticking out, and another in between her large intestinal wall and her 4th rib, on the right. This buys us some time, but we still will have to fix her within around 4 hours. I recommend we operate on the torso wound first.”

05-10-2007, 11:18 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

OOC: SO sorry for being away, and Munchs Master, Seb didn’t break the door, he just whacked open the door.
IC:
Cylepso: Sorry Agent! *Pulls her gun back and slams it into Agents head*
--------
Seb: *enters the labs and hurries over to the Vykkers, and starts talking and gesturing* Mhgman! Ghhnah, mahgann, mhghghah!
----------
Lenny:*trots after him* Tiny, calm down! I think, due to your size, not many animals will attack you! Stop worring mate!
Vester: Yeah…I don’t think a…scrab or fleech would mess with you…
---------
Jatt: You stupid-! *Breaks off as he hears a asortment of noises* Whats that?
Jutt: Huh? I dunno, seems to be comin’ from the R & R.
Jatt: Great! Maybe we’ll meet that Mudokon you shot, and you can apologise. *Shoves Jutt forward, limping due to his left front leg*
--------
Annnd the letters went funny...

Last edited by skillyaslig; 05-11-2007 at 02:13 AM..
05-10-2007, 11:35 PM
LadySlig
Fuzzle

: In a dishwasher
: 120
LadySlig  (10)

Peach trotted about, going downstairs, until she came across a abandon warehouse. She nosed open the door and called out loudly, hopeing to find some friendly creature.
At the cafetreia...
Rusty tilted his head at Martha, "Are hungry?"
Niko nodded and stalked over and got some legs, "Herf Mizz."
Rusty pushed Martha over to a table and Niko offered her a leg, "Come Martha, you hungry?"
Martha smiled at her friends and took a leg, "Thank you,"

Every sorrow to forget."

05-11-2007, 01:29 AM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Scri flinched when the mudokon fell down. 'ouch, thats gotta hurt' she thought, making a face. In answer to the mud's question, Scri simply replied "that might be a good idea, i certainly don't wanna be caught between an angry scrab and a wall...". she entered the room and sat down on the floor and satrted fiddling with her feathers again.

05-11-2007, 04:06 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Agent screamed one last time before going silent as the gun hit her. She swayed slowly before falling and knocking over Dimitrio, snoring and holding his leg tightly. "Guys....I can't her her off..."
-
Tiny eventually calmed down. "Oh...Okay, I forgot, sorry guys..."

05-11-2007, 04:15 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

: Wales
: 335
Slig 7665  (11)

IC:
"Hold on Dimitrio I'll Help yeah" Slax said he grabed Agent's arm and started
to pull.

Thankyou Carnix for the sig

05-11-2007, 09:19 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Sturg was about to decide maybe now he ought to explore a bit more, but as he headed down the stairs, he heard alot of commotion going on. What had Scrabbers done? Oh well, we're in here already...he went down the stairs back to the second floor. He then saw a very small room, and went in. Suddenly, the doors sealed. He wasn't quite sure what to do, until he felt it judder and head downwards. Eventually it stoped, and the doors opened. The commotion was much louder down here. He wandered to another room swiftly. A sign said "Packaging". Numerous boxes of various products were stacked around, and various conveyer belts etc. were spread around. Not knowing what the belt thing was, he jumped up onto it. It started moving. Interesting. He started running in reverse on it, to the point where he wasn't moving anywhere. He chirped in amusement, and continued going.