Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Help

09-29-2002, 09:18 AM
andrewclifton
Zappfly

: Aug 2002
: 7
andrewclifton  (10)
Question cheats?

Are there any cheats for Munch's Oddysee yet? If not, will there ever be?
09-29-2002, 11:53 AM
ryu
Bolamite

: mudos
: 68
ryu  (10)
Oddworld cheats?

i would give ya cheats if i was postin in ta my cheat corner if ya wanna find it just click on my profile and click on search for all posts by this user and click on ryus cheat corner near the bottom of the page well see ya post in and ill give as many as you can imagine!

09-29-2002, 09:56 PM
Majic
Ascended Being

: Dec 2001
: USA: Dallas, Tx
: 3,298
Majic  (249)Majic  (249)Majic  (249)

Keyword: Imagine.
10-02-2002, 02:41 AM
Cloverfield
Oddworld Forums Owner
J.J.'s Bad Robot

: Jun 2000
: Melbourne, Australia, Oddworld
: 2,613
Cloverfield  (72)

I can remember once I saw a site that said there were cheats for Munch's Oddysee that were things like enabling the fuzzles to have rabbit ears and all this silly stuff like that.

It was obviously fake, but it was so lame it was funny. I wish I had the link as I've not been able to find it again.

Abe Babe...

"If that's so, I shall draw you into the darkness. Into the nightmare that forever deprives you of light, from which you can never awaken." ~ Sephiroth, Kingdom Hearts

Obsessed with J.J. Abrams!!! <3
Creator of Cloverfield, Lost, Alias and Fringe ... he's just too awesome!

10-02-2002, 03:38 AM
Xavier
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

: Jul 2001
: Belgium
: 17,592
Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)

BHAHAHAHAHA....
I can't imagine such things, it's just ridiculus

10-02-2002, 08:01 AM
Joshy
Outlaw Mortar

: Australia, Sydney
: 1,908
Joshy  (20)

Hint: Possession Orb:
Hold L to chant and create a Possession Orb made from Spooce. The longer you Chant, the larger the Orb (and farther it can travel). Once formed, you can move the Orb around the level. However, it will sink if you try to bring it across water. If you do not use the Orb within a certain amount of time it will disappear.

Hint: Splinterz Manufacturing: Inhabints sign:
When you posses the Glukkon "Splinterz", look at the desk to see an Inhabints sign.

Hint: Spliterz Manufacturing: Floating and sliding Abe:
When possessing/resurrecting, a laser will hit Abe. As the laser is hitting Abe, start running in circles and he will float/slide around.

Hint: Jump higher as Munch:
As soon as you jump out of the water, immediately press A when you see Munch's headport.

Hint: Crossing water as Abe:
A quick way to get across water is take control of Abe and jump repeatedly. You may lose life. Quickly press A to avoid going in the water.

Hint: Fun with Sligs and Slogs:
In both Sloghuts, you can have fun with the Sligs and Slogs. Drop the Sligs into the Slog pens and watch the Slogs chase them down, trying to take a big chomp out of them. The Sligs will eventually die, so you still need to put the Slogs into the recycler just in case.

Hint: Health power-up:
On the later levels when using Abe or Munch, have the character you are not controlling stand next to a health vending machine. When Abe (for example) gets hit, switch back to Munch, use the machine, then quickly tap Character Change before the little guy drinks. You will find the health power-up will go to the character who is nowhere near the vending machine (in this case Abe).

Hint: Recycling Machines:
On any level that has a "Recycling Machine" that tears up anything within range (for example, any of the Sloghut levels), as Abe you can pick up your friends or enemies and throw them in.

In the Sloghut levels, there is a machine that Munch controls that can pick people up. Pick up all the Slogs and drop them outside of their pens. Then, before they are killed, drop the Sligs inside the pen. Next, pick up one and move it around. Notice the Slogs on the ground always chase its shadow. Hold the Slig so that its shadow is over the recycling machine and watch the slogs run into it. When they are all dead, drop the Sligs in it.

On any other level, have Abe call all of his friends then switch to Munch. Have him call all his friends. Note that Abe and his buddies follow you. Go near some enemies. As soon as the enemies see you, call your friends again and run into the recycling machine. What follows is a nice massacre killing Munch, the Fuzzles following him, Abe, the Mudokens following him, and any enemies that ran into the machine.

If Munch ever gets too close to the machine while he is riding his wheelchair, the wheelchair will get destroyed, but Munch will be flung safely from harm.

Hint: Alternate endings with Quarma:
The ending is always different depending how much Quarma you have. Save as many people as possible, because you may not be able to complete the game at the end. if your Quarma level is low, you will see a FMV sequence that shows the Fuzzles killing you. The level is after you get Lulu rich, and you enter the ship.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God.
You see things, and you say 'why'. But i dream things that never were and i say 'why not'.

10-05-2002, 07:35 AM
Xavier
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

: Jul 2001
: Belgium
: 17,592
Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)

wow, nice hints happyguy936, usefull, but the most is pure logic

10-21-2002, 06:58 AM
Joshy
Outlaw Mortar

: Australia, Sydney
: 1,908
Joshy  (20)

Thanks Xavier.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God.
You see things, and you say 'why'. But i dream things that never were and i say 'why not'.

11-25-2002, 03:25 PM
oko
Boombat

: Nov 2002
: your butt
: 244
oko  (33)
Wired i got one

slig shield:
go pick up a slig and when somone tries to shoot you they'l hitt the slig insted.by the way nice hint's happyguy

Last edited by oko; 11-25-2002 at 07:35 AM..
11-30-2002, 03:40 AM
Facsimile
Outlaw Hunter

: Here.
: 2,763
Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)

Does that even happen if they shoot you in the back?
11-30-2002, 10:03 AM
oko
Boombat

: your butt
: 244
oko  (33)

no sorry
11-30-2002, 06:43 PM
AirQuest
Zappfly

: 1
AirQuest  (10)
Dead Mudoken Pens Level 7

I cant seem to get the last gate open at the end of the level.
I have done everthing in the walk through 100 times and I still cant get the gate to open at the very end. After they chant the something happens very quickly but the bars do not go up.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
I am about to give up on the game.

Thanks

Highlander.