Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner > Non-Oddworld Art & Literature

08-20-2002, 05:33 PM
The Sour Slig
Fuzzle

: Aug 2002
: Location too long. Shorten Please :)
: 132
The Sour Slig  (11)
Happy Hello, I thought I'd share my art :)

Its a fairly old one of mine now, done it in MS Paint back when I was in a Dragon ball Z RPG. It's my RPG character "Karhinkarus", the scars caused by steel clawed weapon

Step outta line, Scrub, and you and your little mudokin friends over there will enjoy a nice long dirt nap.

08-24-2002, 01:56 PM
Joe the Intern
Outlaw Cutter

: Apr 2001
: Boise?
: 1,181
Joe the Intern  (11)

Hey! That's really good for something that was done in Paint! Good job!

08-24-2002, 05:15 PM
Kaimana
Former OIPT CEO

: Jun 2002
: Hawaii
: 1,611
Kaimana  (11)

Thats really cool goood job
http://216.101.14.114:81/oddworlduni...rs/kaimana.gif

Kai the OIPT CEO *OIPT its what keeps the forums going*
Faith, Hope, and Love...the greatest of these is Love
1 Corinthians 13:13.......~Kai~

08-24-2002, 08:02 PM
Majic
Ascended Being

: Dec 2001
: USA: Dallas, Tx
: 3,298
Majic  (249)Majic  (249)Majic  (249)

You've taken a good background and created a very good person. I like it Very, very good for paint. If only I had your pateince.

Last edited by Majic; 08-24-2002 at 08:57 PM..
08-25-2002, 04:44 AM
thebomb372
Thudslug

: Jul 2002
: hell
: 164
thebomb372  (10)

it resembles goku and vegeta in a way no not gogeta or vegeto just a bit of each tell us about the character

08-25-2002, 01:27 PM
The Sour Slig
Fuzzle

: Aug 2002
: Location too long. Shorten Please :)
: 132
The Sour Slig  (11)

Cool! Thanks people

And I drew the background in MSPaint too....I swear!

just kidding

Like I said, this was a pretty old character for a very almost dead RPG (which was a shame, it started off good). I still have the character form for him (at his highest peak before I slowly faded away from the RPG)

Here it is:

*Name: Karhinkarus
Gif: No gif image just yet
Portrait: No portrait just yet
*Race: Human - Chinese
Height: 5"9
Weight: 250 lbs
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
*Clothing: Black tight shirt (arms ripped off), black baggy jeans, black boots
Homeworld: Earth
Group: Side of Good
Items: Father's Katana, Blow pipe, 15 tranquiliser darts
*Zenny: 4500
*Powerlevel: 676
*Ki: 161
*Strength: 161
*Speed: 161
Ability: Ghost - In darkness, Karhinkarus can hide and move like a ghost, silently and just about invisible to anybody who can't detect things very well. In daylight, he can still move silently but he can still be spotted by vision.

Hyper Finisher: Akumaito Kousen - An attack used to find the evil in a person's heart, then make the person explode. If there is no evil in the victim's heart, then the attack is useless.

Finishers:
Dragon Heat Wave - By focusing, Karhinkarus can bring the spiritual dragon out through his hands to send a flowing heat wave that sets anything it touches aflame at known fatal temperature. It's possible for the toughest of fighters to survive.
Penetrating Dragon Ripple - Again, by focusing, Karhinkarus can send out ripples from his palms towards his target opponent. It then surrounds the victim, creating a barrier of fire so he/she cannot escape. The barrier then shoots out more ripples from all directions into the victim. Unless the fighter is tough enough to survive the attack, he or she will explode.

*Hyper:
Fire Limbs - Karhinkarus can get so furious, he can set his hands and feet aflame at scoulding temperatures. He can attack at his fastest in this state too. He can also charge up his attacks so that they will cause medium sized explosions to add to damage, which can send victimns flying through the air. If Karhinkarus is wielding hi Katana, he can set that aflame too.
Ki Ai - An attack that shoots a wave of ki at an opponent when the user screams.
Dragon Fury - Karhinkarus crouches into a ball and jumps into the air, letting out fire from his eyes, nose and mouth.

*Special:

Fireball - Karhinkarus can launch a ball of fire which causes a medium sized explosion.
Katana Wave - Karhinkarus can swing his Katana to cause sharp ripples to fly from it.

*Moves:

Dragon Spirit - A fairly weak attack which just shoots out a transparent dragon head out of Karhinkarus' head at his opponent.
Trapping Headbutts - Karhinkarus locks arms with his opponent and gives him a bunch of headbutts before they release.
Ki blasts
Ki Ai Hou-A technique used to push back an opponent by shooting ki at them with a hand.
Dragon Talon - A fast back flip, whacking his opponent (aimed for the head) with his feet.
Power Fist - Karhinkarus can launch a punch at his Opponent which sends the victim flying through the air. The range could be determined by strength.
Ikoukan o Hatsusei - A defensive maneuver that opens a small portal in front of Karhinkarus which can absorb small energy balls.
Fly
Wild Boar Attack - Karhinkarus charges at his opponent like a wild boar, and then head butts the victim.
Ghost Attack - Karhinkarus can knock a person unconcious with this attack. It must be from behind, and he must be sneaking (and the opponent must be unaware).

Character Bio:

Son of Hirakus, head ninja of the Dragons Of The Swallowed World, a secret clan formed at The Great Wall of China. They believed that the world was "swallowed" with evil, and they would secretly try to rid the world of evil, by killing off as many murderers and great sinners of the planet, or by converting the lesser of sinners. There wasn't a great number of Dragons, they didn't reach further west than china, however they felt that they had made some progress. Hirakus, however, felt that since they are trying to rid the world of evil, they should focus more on going worldwide. So the head ninjas split up their men and traveled to different parts of the world. Hikarus went to Scottland. At the launch of his work in Scottland, he fell in love with one of his female ninjas that he'd recently developed a small relationship with before. Her name was Sharatet. After 9 months of ridding Scottland of Evil (still managing to keep secrecy), Sheratet gave birth to Karhinkarus.

They raised Karhinkarus in the city of Aberdeen, with aid of some of the old trust worthy Scottish friends of theirs. 10 years later, Hikarus and Sheratet were murdered in their secret tower in the mountains of Scottland. Karhinkarus ran away from home to his father's secret tower, and lived there, away from people. He'd go back to Aberdeen for food and drinks, but that was it. Somehow, the secrecy of The Dragons Of The Swallowed World was known by somebody. The same somebody who murdered Karhinkarus's parents. After this event, the evil ridding clan broke up and became no more. After 5 years of doing nothing, Karhinkarus felt that he must avenge his parent's death. But how? He had to find out who commited the unforgivable sin first. He's travelled around the world for an additional 6 years, still no leads, apart from that it must have been somebody evil. But who?

He heard of Dragon Balls before. His father told him stories of the Dragon Balls as he was growing up. He said that his clan was against them because people's obession with the dragon balls' powers made them resort to evil to get their hand on them. Karhinkarus believes his parents' death may be something to do with these balls. No matter how much he'd need them, he swears not to use any dragon balls that he'll come across to gain power to get him closer to solving the crime that he desperately wants to solve. But will he resist temptation? Only time will tell...

Karhinkarus is a loner, and doesn't like the idea of working with other people, let alone being with them. However, his father's blood inside him forces him to help whoever is in need of helping from evil power. He doesn''t talk much, but he isn't shy. What he does say is normally lacking charisma and can sometimes be rude. A very dedicated, tough fighter but likes to use stealth to gain his advantage over his opponents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Step outta line, Scrub, and you and your little mudokin friends over there will enjoy a nice long dirt nap.

08-28-2002, 11:13 AM
atusiya@
JPN-OWF Friendship Contractor

: Mar 2002
: Japan Okayama-city Okayama
: 794
atusiya@  (28)

Akira Toriyama's taste....good job!

atusiya@'s father..
Odd odd oddworld
Is Elum [" Dani Bunten 's M.U.L.E."] spelled backwards?
Abe's Oddyssey Hello Hello ~ Abe's Theme

Last edited by atusiya@; 08-28-2002 at 11:12 PM..
09-02-2002, 07:41 AM
Molluck
Howler Punk

: Jul 2001
: UK
: 308
Molluck  (11)

heh! Not bad! Not bad at all Sour! You have done a good job...
09-02-2002, 03:26 PM
Disgruntled Intern
Faerie-Digesting Tachyon

: Dec 2001
: Port Orchard, Washington
: 3,506
Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)

Indeed. Very well done, Sour.

I'm always fooling around with paint, but have yet to create anything as nice.

Buy my T-shirts. People will like you more and I will hate you less.

09-08-2002, 09:41 AM
General Drippik
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2001
: Australia
: 1,339
General Drippik  (11)

Paint can't be that good.