05-03-2001, 12:32 PM
ODDBODD
Outlaw Mortar

: Apr 2001
: aus
: 1,856
ODDBODD  (71)
ODDBODD GOES RP! read!

okay folks i have joined RPG. Yeah hwody to you to. Im a starter so be easy still i am a good writer and have good ideas.
Well my character is CROTTECK! Doesn't ring a bell. Well read my fic and if you dont want to read all of it just read the prelude.
here check it out

okay here is the jist!

NAME:
crotteck

SPECIES:
galdian, warrior

WEAPONS:
telter - gun
pike level one - this is a small axe that evolves into larger axe's when used more.

NOTES:
i have a journal which i write stuff to take away boredom.

story:
BELOW!

"here i am, in a pod. Racing towards a planet i never heard of. I am crotteck. Yes i am a galdian, my name comes from my father and the father before him. It is a warrior name, it is a survivor's name. Which is excactly what i need, i am a rebel. Well i just became one, i used to be loyal until i found out what they were doing secretly. They RETH ROYALS are trying to destroy our planet. Our home, RETHWORLD. A planet in war but never the less a planet. I am being chased by 6 galdian warriors. Trying to slay me, but this planet is my survival. My only survival.
I had to act fast after i killed our graciouse leader. DENSLICK. He and i ahd a big fight, but skill beats leverage. Now here i am with a level one pike and a telter. Hardly any damage can come from these weapons but that was all i can find. My journal, only time will tell if i can find my destiny. Only time can tell!"
crotteck puts down his journal and readys for landing. The pod lands good and crotteck steps out with his paladine (pal-A-dine) (breathing mechanism) just in case the air was unbreatheable. He took off the paladine and ran into a forest, away from the sounds of the bounty hunters engines.

so you like? remember, those who read the story must be a bit confused but this has nothing to do with "they must be warned"

05-04-2001, 02:58 AM
Osiris The Fleech
Super Stingbee

: Tacoma, WA
: 456
Osiris The Fleech  (12)

Glad to see you're here, Oddbodd.

Zorak: You don't want me to play ya to the desk?

Spaceghost: When have we done that??!! We've never done it that way!! And if you think you're getting sympathy from the shark, well, then you're wrong!

05-04-2001, 05:24 PM
ODDBODD
Outlaw Mortar

: aus
: 1,856
ODDBODD  (71)

thanx, but i am a bit behind. Maybe if someone fils me up on the story

05-04-2001, 05:41 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

to be honest, the current plotlines are nearly over. you'd probably best waiting, then coming in at the start of the next one. maybe then we'll have ironed out the stats arguments as wel...

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.