Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

: Apr 2001
: Boca Raton
: 497
Dakkan Blackblade  (24)
Dakkan heads to Town-Square

**Dakkan heads to the center of the town and calls out the residents of pyke**

Dakkan: Hello?! Can everyone hear me?! I have something to say. I have had a dream... yesterday, I had a dream of three sligs coming to me. They told me that I should break the "shakel of the glukkon" or are Robo-legs are of evil. These legs **points are his odd legs** are a gift from them. We as a race have proven weak without the EVIL of those "LEGS"....
Also, Ero **Raises his gaulent in the air** has the power to change you to the "pure form" of what sligs are to be. Now, who would like the blessing of are anestors?! Then, WE WILL DISTROY THE GLUKKONS AND RULE SURPREAM!!!

Allied Slig from bar: What the hell has happened to you, Dakkan? Can't you see what has happened... Rule?! RULE!?

Dakkan: Brother slig... walk up here. **Slig walks up** Trust me feel the power of are "pure form" **The Gaulent starts to glow** Feel the Power!

**The slig lifts into the air... as dakkan, the metal becomes bone, and wires become muscle... after about 30 seconds the chanting is compleat**

Allied Slig: Yes... YES! I feel the true power of Ero! All hail Ero... power to the slig... PoweR To ThE SliG, POWER TO THE SLIG!

Dakkan: As you see brother sligs... the power of Ero is great, the power of are new form! The form of domination!

Ero:**The gaulents eye stats to look** Yes power to you all, power to us.

**Magua looks arond, sligs look to dakkan... some of them, scard walk away from him**

**Magua rides away in his wheelchair find someone who will hide him** Finally he runs into...

OOC: Whoever is in town and wants to play part of this... you we're in the crowd and Magua bumbs into you in a wheelchair...

04-23-2001, 04:05 AM
number 15 the slig
Zappfly

: Australia
: 18
number 15 the slig  (10)

This is really good!

keep up the great work!

04-23-2001, 06:56 AM
Pacen
Boombat Seeker

: NSW, Australia
: 643
Pacen  (23)

OOC: Well here goes, my first RPG post ever. Hope this is acceptable

* Pacen enters the village, carefully concealing himself in the shadows *

'So this is to be my new home? I wonder if these residents have heard of me and my kind? I hope not, or it will not be a warm welcome. I think I should remain inconspicuous for now.'

* Continuing to scope out the village, Pacen sees an unusual amount of excitement amongst a large group of sligs. Curious of the comotion, Pacen begins to move forward, keeping his identity secure with his cloak and hood *

"Look out!" Screams a voice from his right. Pacen turns but it is too late. The rocket-powered chair and it's passenger crash into Pacen at tremendous speed.

Being only a teenage Dark Mudokon, Pacen does not have the enhanced reflexes of some most others and is sent smashing into the wall on his left.

"AAARRRGGGHH!!!!", screams Pacen furiously. Instinctively he goes into a rage and lets his power consume him. He outstretches his arms, preparing his evil chant.

As his eyes close, he realises he is no longer under cover, and his hood has come off. All the sligs are staring now, armed to the teeth. Pacen hastely pulls his hood far over his dark skinned face but it is too late, his identity has been revealed.

Unable to think clearly, Pacen looks for cover, he flees around the nearest corner, being met by a dead end.

Fascinated, a large group of the Sligs chase around the same corner, aware there is nowhere to escape. They round the corner, but all they find is a group of young Mudokon children playing with a fuzzle.

Slig1: "Oi you kids, have you seen a guy in a black cloak?"

Kids: "Uh-uh."

Slig1: "Blurgh!"

The sligs return to the assembly, still enchanted by the idea of becoming fully organic.

Pacen watches from behind a pile of rubbish, glad to see he is out of trouble, for now.

"Not the subtle entrance I was hoping for. How am I supposed to be accepted now?" Mumbles Pacen.

Something stirs in the garbage beside him, he looks for somewhere to hide but it is too late. It is Magua, and he has seen Pacen...

OOC: Is all that okay? I'll change it straight away if it's not. It's just that I'm not completely sure how this works.

[ April 23, 2001: Message edited by: Pacen ]
04-23-2001, 08:21 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

OOC: Perfect!

Magua: Help me up on to my chair... It's hard for me to get up on one foot.

Pacen: Here ya go **Lifts him on chair** Who is the odd slig. I have never seen anything like this. His legs, non-robotic...?

Magua: Right, he is Dakkan, he loves me and I love him! But, he act so weird now... all about the slig. I mean, I should have never asked him to help me bacause he is so busy. Help me find family and all.... But now he help his family, while they can be help! Right....?

Pacen: Yo guy, He is acting... well odd, like a mad-man or something.

Magua: no, no, NO! Dakkan is kind hearted... all he wants to do is help. Help me, Help his people, and help the village. He build the MedBot to help injured in this village. His new ideas for robotics.... oh, ya... he don't like robots anymore. He says they are evil... I guess he will....

Pacen: Look what do you need... I can see you need something.

Magua: Ya, I do! I need a place and person to stay with. I have no one if I leave Dakkan. He is my only family... but I need to find away to bring him back to normal. look at him, he ain't caring 'bout family. He wants dom-er-nate-ion. A BAD THING. Plus KiKi is getting scard... **Pacen sees a fuzzle in magua**

Pacen: Well, you can come with me (OOC: If you don't want me I can change this) But, about Dakkan, he looks like no one can help him....

Magua: No...! Let us go, I need to get my things. To my camp... come. **Magua and Pacen both head towards Dakkan's camp**

**The camera now focuses on Dakkan**
Dakkan: **sees Magua** **"Ero" says Dakkan mentally. "He is going to camp with him, they are goin to mess up everything."**

**"Dont Worry, Dakkan, you will be out of this soon enough, I mean WE....**

OCC: There Pacen... if there is anything else you disagree with PLZ PLZ PLZ Tell me. I want it 100% with everyone. I want no one to get all mad and stuff.

[ April 23, 2001: Message edited by: Dakkan Blackblade ]

04-23-2001, 08:37 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)

ooc: um Dakkan, i think you are assuming way too much about Pacen's character.

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

04-23-2001, 08:43 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

: In a box.
: 3,438
DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)

[ April 23, 2001: Message edited by: Dark Hood ]

04-23-2001, 08:44 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

OOC: If HE has any problems... HE can change it. Why are the tag-team of U, Rettick, and a pinch of DarkHood always messin in my buzziness. I already said if he has any problems I will be GLADDLY to fix it! now, can we be one happy RPG family!

04-23-2001, 08:48 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

OOC: Why am I always under attack by you people. Just because I spent my Money on getting strong AND not cheating the system like are ol' pal DarkHood. Why do you always habe to pounce on me. Take out your anger on a Glukkon or something. I am this close to just tottaly quitin! You are making this no fun... Ya know what, NO! I am not gonna quit because then you would WIN.

04-23-2001, 08:50 PM
Pacen
Boombat Seeker

Pacen  (23)

OOC: Dakkan, I don't mind if your character joins with mine but I think you are assuming way too much about my character, especially since it's my first post.
"My... once people are now slaves all over". What are you talking about? That's not what happened to my people at all, I don't think you have the right to decide MY character's history.
It's like you skimmed over my post or something, completely disregarding my character's personality and changing it to suit your story.
I suppose it's ok if I stick with Mangua for now and become part of your subplot, just read my post again and try to keep my character similar to how he was in my post without inventing new facts about his history.
Hopefully we can try to get along.
And don't expect me to go along with that 'enslaved people' thing, it's just wrong.
04-23-2001, 09:03 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

OOC: hmm DH i do think you went overboard on that. Dakkan, look I'm sorry if I have insulted you in any way. I don't want a major fight over all of this. I do understand how Pacen feels as it happened to me when i first joined. I may not agree with what you have going on currently, but I just have to live with it. And guys, before you start calling me a backstabber, I was having second thoughts and wanted to try to defuse the situation here. The last thing we need is for folks to get banned from the RPG as there are not that many actually posting on it right now...

04-23-2001, 09:12 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

OOC: So releaved.... I dont want a fight either. It's cool to see Dagondon is cool with this. So, Retick&DH let's kiss and make-up. Let's work togeter to make this great and stop bickering at each other.

N-E-Ways.... What's up with the "backstabing" thing Dragondon. I heard nothing of the sort of this. Plz explane.

04-23-2001, 09:25 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

ooc: im not 'cool' with it, in fact i downright disagree with it(this is my own opinion), but I know I will just have to live with it. As with the backstabbing, I was talking to both DH and Pacen at the time they made their posts on MSN, and at the time i was agreeing with them and didn't take into consideration on the effects of DH's post in particular. The lastest post I made, i did after they both had left. I am a neutral dragon and somethings im too neutral for my own good and tend to follow others opinions at times, even encourge it. (which i am at fault for in this case, im sorry). but the one thing i do know is that i hate fights.

04-23-2001, 10:43 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

So ... let's try just to chill everyone. this is to be fun. go mad crazy, get mad strong, go on mad crazy adventure. Let's just all chill out and be happy. This was not made to stress people out. Grid wanted this to be doped up.

Well, I'm cool with just 'bout anything. Let's just all mello out and not go buck wild on each other. If you get made at some just say. "Hey Name, I don't like what you did for this reason. plz change it A.S.A.P." Instead of "Hey ****, Ima shoot energy beams at you ****face &#*!!*!!!!!"

We all should just go with the flow. If anyones got anything to say about this, "sue me."

04-24-2001, 01:36 AM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

: In a box.
: 3,438
DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)

*Hangs head in shame*
Alright, I messed everything up again. I resfuse to participate in this argument any longer. Moving out. . .
*Goes away, head bowed*
- DH

04-24-2001, 01:43 AM
Osiris The Fleech
Super Stingbee

: Tacoma, WA
: 456
Osiris The Fleech  (12)

(ooc:This is my first ever post in the RPG. Here it goes!)

Osiris was walking on the road towards Pyke. Osiris the legendary trombone player. He pulled out his trombone and practiced one more time. He couldn't have any mistakes while he was in Pyke. He studied the notes he wrote on a piece of papyrus.

He had everything ready. The tune wasn't that great, but it would make him a few bucks. Osiris jumped with suprise. He had thought so much that he didn't notice he was already in the square of Pyke, when he noticed something was already going on. Lots af sligs were gathered in the square. Some had immense muscles and to Osiris's suprise, real legs! He put away his trombone and tried to get a better look. In the process of trying to get a better veiw, he accidently bumped into a slig. "Hey, watch it punk!" "Sorry", said Osiris. Osiris really wasn't that good of fighter and he didn't want any trouble. He decide that he would figure out what was going on when the croud thinned out. He slowly walked away, when his attention was caught by gabbit in a wheel chair who had just run into a funny looking figure in a cloak. He didn't look seriously hurt from Osiris's point of veiw, but he better just check to be sure. He walked over to the cloaked figure and asked "are you OK?".

[ April 23, 2001: Message edited by: Osiris The Fleech ]

Zorak: You don't want me to play ya to the desk?

Spaceghost: When have we done that??!! We've never done it that way!! And if you think you're getting sympathy from the shark, well, then you're wrong!

04-24-2001, 02:46 AM
Pacen
Boombat Seeker

Pacen  (23)

Pacen: *grunts* "I'm fine, I kind of lost my temper but I'm ok now."

Magua: "I thought you were going to kill me!"

Pacen: "I almost did."

*stunned silence*

Magua: "oh."

Osiris: "I'm Osiris, who are you guys? Where were you going?"

Pacen: "Name's Pacen."

Magua: "And I'm Magua. I was just going to get my stuff from my camp then... who knows?"

Osiris: "Do you guys have jobs? I was looking to form a kind of band & do some busking"

Pacen: *laughs to himself* "I don't think I'd go well in a band, one of my skills is making weapons, I might see if I can get a job at the weapons shop, but I haven't seen one yet."

Magua: "Well lets go! I can show you where the weapon shop is on the way to my camp."

Pacen: "Fine."

Osiris: "Is it ok if I come? I'd feel safer here with a group, and look at all those sligs!"

Magua: "Sure! The more the merrier!"

* The group begin walking through the village *...

OOC: Tell me what to change, I too don't want any more arguements.

[ April 23, 2001: Message edited by: Pacen ]
04-24-2001, 02:47 AM
Osiris The Fleech
Super Stingbee

Osiris The Fleech  (12)

That's Great! Please everyone note I gave Pacen permission to use Osiris.

[ April 23, 2001: Message edited by: Osiris The Fleech ]

Spaceghost: When have we done that??!! We've never done it that way!! And if you think you're getting sympathy from the shark, well, then you're wrong!

04-24-2001, 08:32 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

OOC: Before I reply, I would like to say that I though about what I said about pacen's character (the whole relation to mukodons) and I wanna say I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything on what you were about. If I were you, I'd been really pissed! I hope you don't hate me!

Magua: Guys... do you want to go to the weapon's shop? I already have a sweet pole-staff at camp. It has been in my family for generations! well..........

OOC: I don't know what you guys want so I have to stop posting here, or even if you want to head over there. so I'll stop here.

04-24-2001, 09:21 PM
Osiris The Fleech
Super Stingbee

Osiris The Fleech  (12)

I'll go. Pacen, do you want to come? We could both get weapons this way.

04-24-2001, 10:09 PM
Pacen
Boombat Seeker

Pacen  (23)

OOC: Of course I want to go, I just said that: "I might see if I can get a job at the weapons shop, but I haven't seen one yet."
Magua: "Well lets go! I can show you where the weapon shop is on the way to my camp.""
And Dakkan I'm not angry at you, I was just annoyed at what you did but you've changed it so it's ok now.

Pacen: Suits me, hopefully I can get a job there and maybe a weapon so I can begin my training.

OOC: I think from my post you could've assumed that we both wanted to go to the weapons shop(I was checking with Osiris before I posted), are we still going to your camp or what? I think we all deserve a little freedom with what we post, just don't go over the top.

[ April 24, 2001: Message edited by: Pacen ]
04-24-2001, 11:57 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

Magua: Cool then, the weapon shop is this way... Dakkan is always here, training grounds, or the bar. So I know where all them places are. Dakkan also works at the A.R.A.T. to the left. There **Points to a building with a pic of a mud on the door** is where he works.

Pacen: Cool... we'll I guess where at the Weapons Shop. **Seeing the sigh over the door** Let us see what they have here, I hope they have good stuff.

Oriris: Ya, hey Magua you like music, pacen?
**Pacen doesn't hear as he walks in**

Magua: YA! Dakkan doesn't know but I play an Instrament... **Pulls out a Really small Saxaphone lookin thing** The Saxta... **Starts to wail... the calm, high sound has a peaceful sound** cool hun, I got it from my grandpa.

Orisis: Ya, you're okay....

Magua: OKAT! **Grrrrrrrr** Well, let's see what Pacen has found and find something for yourself if you want....

OOC: Have the next post at the weapons shop!!!

04-25-2001, 01:29 AM
Pacen
Boombat Seeker

Pacen  (23)

OOC: Where's Grid? We need our weapon shop! I guess this will give us time to think over what's going to happen though.

Also, do we each start with 1000 moolah? Osiris' character is a custom species and mine is considered Oddworldian.
04-25-2001, 10:41 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

We will start with this as soon as grid adds all the weapons.

04-26-2001, 01:17 AM
Pacen
Boombat Seeker

Pacen  (23)

OOC: That might not be for a while, although he said it will happen today it took quite a bit to influence him to make the topic yesterday. I suggest you or Osiris just continue with the weapon shop as it is, since Magua has a weapon and apparently Osiris has no moolah (Grid said, he's a custom species) so I'm really the only one who can get a weapon.
04-26-2001, 08:53 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

OOC: Magua doesn't have a weapon anymore if you have read Dakkan at camp. I'm thinking of him finding one, or doing a quest for one. I going to try to add it to Dakkans Story somehow.