Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Non-Oddworld Gaming

06-07-2007, 06:01 AM
Wil
Oddworld Administrator
Oddworld Inhabitant

: Apr 2001
: UK
: 13,534
Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)
GameCity 2007

The dates for 2007’s GameCity have been announced. The festival will be running from 24–28 October. For more information on this celebration of video game culture, try the following:

OddBlog: ‘GameCity 2007 dates announced’
GameSpot: ‘GameCity and LGF dated’
The GameCity website

I went last year with our own Xavier and enjoyed the last couple of days, as things were winding down. I attended Lorne’s inspiring keynote speech, a panel discussion on the business behind selling video games, viewed the ‘Into the Pixel’ art collection, and played a couple of retro games on old arcade machines.

This year I’m thinking of making a week of it, or at least a few days, regardless of whether Lorne makes a repeat appearance (if he does, then there’s little that could keep me away ). I was just wondering if anyone else here would be interested in visiting Nottingham for this. If so, it would be an ace opportunity to meet some fellow Forumers (although I expect to be meeting some over the summer anyway ).