Zeikio
Stingbee

: Apr 2006
: Some where over the rainbow
: 95
Zeikio  (10)
Project Blue Beam

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/proje...m25jul05.shtml

Wow! That's some scary sh*t! They want to oppress us, take away our personality and free will!

If this really did happen I say they should just nuke the whole planet. What would be the point of living anymore? If they're gonna do something like this and control us we may as well be dead! If this really is going to happen I hope something makes kills off the human race because forcing people into this kind of oppression is insane!

I doubt this'll ever happen but you never know. They can kill me for all I care because I much rather be dead then live a life like that.

FIXED LINK: http://educate-yourself.org/cn/proje...m25jul05.shtml

Last edited by Zeikio; 09-07-2006 at 08:32 PM..
09-08-2006, 02:09 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

: May 2003
: Netherlands
: 9,976
Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

All I can say about this is the following:

LOL That's hilarious!

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

09-08-2006, 02:29 AM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

: Aug 2002
: UK
: 2,924
Fez  (22)

lolz.

09-08-2006, 02:53 AM
Seargentbig
Sleg

: Apr 2003
: Australia
: 683
Seargentbig  (10)

Um...
*cough*
Look, something like this isn't gonna happen. Many of the things mentioned in this article are not possible. Hey - I'll tell you what, I'll go through this step by step. Please, nobody get angry.
First of all - the article says nowhere where it gets this infomation from - even links are only to other parts of the same site. There's no way to tell if the regular infomation therin (The people mentioned, for example) is real - nevermind the stuff it's trying to tell you. The use of bold text and underlines I think is particularly distastefull - that stuff is not more real because of a different format.
The stuff about the anticrist? Well, I can't say anything about that because I'm agnostic, but if an all powerfull being does exist - why all this faffing about with science?
I like the engineered earthquakes one. It doesn't say how or where, simply that earthquakes are being engineered. And the same with the ""supposedly" new discoveries" - what discoveries? It doesn't say. It does talk about arcane mysteries being sorted out by scientists, because of those earthquakes uncovering things - but as anyone who has ever ever experienced one can tell you, earthquakes destroy things. As for the arcane mysteries - how does anyone (new world order plotters, or the editors from the article) know about them? They are mysteries, after all.
The mention of the movies Independance Day, 2001(Which I haven't seen), and also of Star Trek may well be usefull for the article - they do seem (I haven't seen them all) to portray a coming together of nations, and I can't deny that. But the Jurassic Park... they're taking some nasty shots at the scientific community here. It hardly promotes evolution (I guess the editor hasn't seen JP), and then the editor says that it claims God's(Whichever) words are lies. As far as I know, most of the scientific community focusing on this area, as well as other areas that could be grouped into this, (Geology, for example, and it's saying the Earth isn't 6000 years old), DON'T say that God's words are false. No God has ever said anything directly to them, only possibly to other people who might have recorded such conversations wrong and who's recordings can easily be taken in lots of contexts, all but one not being literal.
:
The Soviet's have perfected an advanced computer, even exported them, and fed them with the minute physio-psychological particulars based on their studies of the anatomy and electromechanical composition of the human body, and the studies of the electrical, chemical and biological properties of the human brain.
Uh huh. That would be one hell of a computer. But again, it doesn't say how. It goes on to say that these are used as mind-influencing devices. It says that they "[allocate] electronic wavelengths for every person and every society and culture" as though we are just little antennas with different frequencies - and that different cultures and societies will have different frequencies themselves, which is silly. We are a lot more complicated that simple receivers, and they can't just send little messages of suicide directly to the brain with such wavelengths, because the brain is far to complicated.
The Big Space Show In The Sky? That would be cool. But I hope the guy writing the article isn't planning to make one himself - there is no sodium layer of the atmosphere. The lighting could be a bit off. And then the holographic display - there isn't enough light for the entire world, even if you miss the oceans.
:
The project has perfected the ability for some device to lift up an enormous number of people
Again, the problem is that they wouldn't have enough energy to lift even a small portion of the world's population. How would you do it? Droping cables could look a bit fake, and if they could use anti-gravity devices we probably wouldn't still be typing. Doesn't matter anyway, the article doen't say. It just happens, apparently.
:
space-based laser-generating satellites project simultaneous images to the four corners of the planet in every language and dialect according to the region.
Four corners? What stupid wording, even if they're not serious - the world doesn't have four corners. Pick any direction, start walking and don't change direction, and you'll eventualy end up back where you began.
The article repeats itself several times here, but I won't. Presumably to bulk it up a but.
:
Naturally, this superbly staged falsification will result in dissolved social and religious disorder on a grand scale, each nation blaming the other for the deception, setting loose millions of programmed religious fanatics through demonic possession on a scale never witnessed before.
Again, I can't DISPROVE that. But, like I said earlier, if you can just posess people what's the point of doing everything else?
It talks about channelers, and whoops, it again forgets the five Ws - Who, What, When, Where, Why. How is in abundance though.
:
The editor of the column in which the article appeared even states that the piece made points too important to ignore.
What points?
:
The advancement of techniques propel us toward the third step in the Blue Beam Project that goes along with the telepathic and electronically augmented two-way communication where ELF, VLF and LF waves will reach each person from within his or her own mind, convincing each of them that their own god is speaking to them from the very depths of their own soul.
ELF, VLF and LF? WTF are they? The article doesn't say. Regardless, they can send messages to people's brains and that's enough for the author. Again, the brain isn't an antenna and even if it worked as one you can't just send messages, you have to be able to decode them at the other end as well, and there is research that suggests that everyone's brain is wired up differently, making mind reading and telepathic communication impossible.
Blergh. I'm only halfway through, but the article has proven to be as scientificaly and logicaly fortified as a slither of pitter bread. I won't go on, probably you'd just see where I'd go.
But nevertheless, I will continue with my point. Don't believe everything you read on the internet! It would be like listening to anyone on the street about it. And I mean ANYONE. Which is exactly the amount of people who can present works of fiction like that article as fact on the internet. They have nothing going for them. Even assuming the conglomerate of stories they tell is true, then why are we still discussing it instead of being part of a mindless mass who are working for the New World Order the site keeps talking about.
Anyway, today at school we decided on a new metric unit - the Rousse (after a former student), defined as the amount of bullshit needed to move one metric tonne one kilometre. This is coming in at about 500kR.
Well. That was easily the longest non-story post I've ever made. Anyone want to say anything more?

09-08-2006, 12:20 PM
Zeikio
Stingbee

: Apr 2006
: Some where over the rainbow
: 95
Zeikio  (10)

LOL, long post! ^^ *dies*

I never said it would happen I'm just saying you never know and if it did happen why live anymore?