03-03-2005, 03:18 PM
Dave_utopias
Stunk

: Mar 2005
: Italy, a town near venice
: 37
Dave_utopias  (10)
Oddworld The best bug's finding on oddworld like's cheat

yes ...yeah ... when you play on AO and AE surely you find a lot of knowed or no bugs and stranges cheats.
On the version's pc same (like) version psx pal.
i mentioned some links about this already answer topic...
But this time we must practice if it is really .. A BUGs wich me comunely call CHEATS...also sounds like cheats.

This is the aproximate link :
http://www.oddworldforums.net/showthread.php?t=1750

and this is the link about the image of some strange pics crazy ..:

http://www.oddworldforums.net/showth...&page=15&pp=30

I begin to say also wich is likely write How many cheat and where to find the cheat. Example: ON Abe's exoduss "How to find all mudokon"
For exception's for the barel of bone's at starting your adventure and on the zulag where the mudokons drown under the effect of gas YOu can find the mudokons' if you SEE ON THE SCREEN SOME BOOTLE GREEN (brew bottle on the ground ...try to jump , climp or get down ...there will be a bonus level to be in sight...

another few (smaller bugs) knowed already on pc version and psx pal version of abe's exoduss is wich the slig begin to make him smaller then you posses on distance of shoting.

I have think's so ... it is possible receive the pendant wich abe's keep on his neck???
from my second thread , where i reasume my story i tell you my valide motive because i can be chose for have it.

please continue to post for putting your frequently or no bugs

Last edited by Dave_utopias; 03-05-2005 at 09:31 AM..
03-03-2005, 03:26 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

: May 2003
: on earth
: 2,046
Abe16  (11)

Um, you can already look on google to find all muds, and you cant recieve the pendent, and he just shooting forwrd, upward whatever. (I think)

“You shouldn't just be a band, ... If you've got the time and you've got the space you've got to make something of it. We might balls the whole thing up but you've got to try!”~Josh Homme, Queens of the Stone Age

03-03-2005, 03:44 PM
Dave_utopias
Stunk

Dave_utopias  (10)

:
Um, you can already look on google to find all muds, and you cant recieve the pendent, and he just shooting forwrd, upward whatever. (I think)
nonono wait wait
i don't have searched on google i have discovery the cheats from me and stop!

want a true bugs???? you know how to COLORS your abe's on exoduss psx pal?(personalized your abe)
you know how to save 99 mudokons from AO and killer another one? without using any knowed action reply or cheats?
you know how to find 999 mudokons on psx pal exoduss???
and more else?
Stockyard Escape p6.sav <-- on this level of AO you can be immortal from attacking of scrabs you know how it work?

Last edited by Dave_utopias; 03-03-2005 at 03:49 PM..
03-03-2005, 04:04 PM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)

Oh! sorry, i didn't know, I'm like that sometimes.

“You shouldn't just be a band, ... If you've got the time and you've got the space you've got to make something of it. We might balls the whole thing up but you've got to try!”~Josh Homme, Queens of the Stone Age

03-03-2005, 04:20 PM
Dave_utopias
Stunk

Dave_utopias  (10)

Ok ok ...now i post other HINTS or how i call it ... bugs.cheat ...

I f you must save a mudokons blind... and there 're a lot traps , etc you can gone adright and your follower don't die [Underline]never!!!![/underline]

:-] now are you ready to listen all secrets discovery from me ??? on AO and AE???

Last edited by Dave_utopias; 03-04-2005 at 06:48 AM.. : now i can tell you
03-05-2005, 06:35 AM
Wil
Oddworld Administrator
Oddworld Inhabitant

: Apr 2001
: UK
: 13,534
Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)

I wouldn't mind finding out how to customise Abe's colour or remain immune from Scrabs.

03-05-2005, 08:26 AM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

Abe16  (11)

That would be cool!

03-05-2005, 08:45 AM
a flock of seagulls
Rabid Fuzzle

: Jan 2004
: internet
: 534
a flock of seagulls  (10)

i dont understand a word you just said, dave.
03-05-2005, 09:28 AM
Dave_utopias
Stunk

Dave_utopias  (10)

you know how to COLORS your abe's on exoduss psx pal?(personalize-custom your abe)

ITS SOOO simple!!!! and me have discovery this , too. only me..
° You know the cheat for make abe' invulnerable , isn't?
well when you see a greater ...and you chant near a electric wall where on the ground must be a "Sphere security" and you chant when the riveletor of the greater is hitting you this can chose a color on your abe ( example color: abe's purple , abe's white dirty , abe's green , abe's multicolor)
------------------------------------------------------------------
° You know how to save 99 mudokons from AO and killer another one? without using any knowed action reply or cheats?
its too simple ..and easy you know the location "Rescue Zulag 4 p11.sav" where there is the button wich you don't activate? yeah on your left there is a mudokon wich gave you a ring of power , kill then with a bombs and save the last mudokon on boardroom , this gave you the same final but on indicator of number to save mudokons stranges numbers...

i put other few screenshot about this :
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

° You know how to find 999 mudokons on psx pal exoduss???
on the level deposit feeco , simple with the invincibility you can return to soulstorm brevery (where there was the vice president aslik and save the ten mudokons.
° go on this level on AO Stockyard Escape p6.sav <--you can be immortal from attacking of scrabs you know how it work?
enter on the portal's bird and say to mudokon to follow you..and speed then re-enter to the portal , the scarbs cannot touch you , and sometimes they 're freeze. (only for pc version ).

i hope now you can understand what i have wrote on this topic...

edit : now search you to find this cheats , if already exist ..
i have find the cheat for have 999 mudokons , then the cheat when you see the brew bottle in the ground ; but the other nobody have discovery...
tomorrow i put all cheats find on google so some moderator can sticky this post for the newbie...

ANOTHER EDIT : last news :
discovery a cheat-bug on MUNCH ODDYSEE FOR GBA.
you know the level Z60w5VZz,doesn't?
when you 'RE near a leve (wich you must pull) try to continue to type the button's a + b (attack + jump) hold then and serach to jump on a wall ..you can jump on this wall and to go beyond the door close... other walls...

yeah its what you have think'sed me its too best
Attached Images
File Type: bmp Snap1b.bmp (441.1 , 105 views)
File Type: bmp Snap2b.bmp (441.1 , 95 views)
File Type: bmp Snap4b.bmp (441.1 , 88 views)
File Type: bmp Snap5b.bmp (441.1 , 80 views)

Last edited by Dave_utopias; 03-08-2005 at 08:26 AM..
03-06-2005, 04:32 PM
Nate
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

: Apr 2002
: Seattle (woo!)
: 16,311
Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)

Dave, I understand that english is not your first language but you are going to have to put in a little more effort into making your posts understandable. What you are saying sounds interesting but I can't follow it at all.

03-07-2005, 05:05 AM
Dave_utopias
Stunk

Dave_utopias  (10)

what do you have not understand?
all? must i rephrase all?
03-07-2005, 04:13 PM
Nate
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

: Apr 2002
: Seattle (woo!)
: 16,311
Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)

Yeah, pretty much all. I don't want to be harsh here. Your vocabulary is pretty good, but your grammar is impossible.

For example:
:
On the version's pc same (like) version psx pal.
That doesn't mean anything

And, I just want to reiterate that I am trying to give you honest feedback, not criticise you unduly.

03-08-2005, 03:42 AM
Dave_utopias
Stunk

Dave_utopias  (10)

know you how to COLOUR your abe's on exoduss psx pal?(have your personal abe...)

ITS SOOO simple!!!! yohooo
° know you the cheat to do abe' invulnerable , isn't?
well, when you see a greater ...and you chant when he hitting you with the electricity and at the same time a "security sphere" hit you.. your abe change color ( example color: abe's purple , abe's white dirty , abe's green , abe's multicolor)
° know you how to save 99 mudokons on AO and kill another? without using any knowed action reply or cheats?
its too simple .. on the location "Rescue Zulag 4 p11.sav" where there is the button wich you don't be pushed? yeah on your left there is a mudokon wich gave you a ring of power , kill then with a bombs and save the last mudokon on boardroom , this gave you the same final but on indicator of number to save mudokons stranges numbers...

and now i can post some few pics about this : yeehhaaaa!

° know you how to find 999 mudokons on exoduss psx pal???
on the level "deposit feeco" , simple with the invincibility you can return to soulstorm brevery (where there was the vice president aslik and save the ten mudokons wich you find.
° know you how to be temporary immortal from attack of scrabs? at this level on AO Stockyard Escape p6.sav <--enter on the portal's bird and say to mudokon to follow you..and then re-enter to the portal , go down where you see the cage with the scarbs,they cannot touch you , and sometimes they 're freeze. (only for pc version ).

i hope now you can understand what i have wrote on this topic...

new :
discovery a cheat-bug on MUNCH ODDYSEE FOR GBA.
know you the level Z60w5VZz,doesn't?
when you 'RE near a leve (wich you must pull) try to continue to type the button's a + b (attack + jump) hold then and search to jump on a wall ..you can jump on this wall and to go beyond the door close... other walls...
Attached Images
File Type: bmp post1.BMP (478.6 , 100 views)
File Type: bmp post3.BMP (410.1 , 104 views)
File Type: bmp post5.BMP (441.1 , 98 views)
File Type: bmp post6.BMP (441.1 , 96 views)

Last edited by Dave_utopias; 03-08-2005 at 08:12 AM..
03-09-2005, 02:10 PM
Dave_utopias
Stunk

Dave_utopias  (10)

what do you think?
anyone can give me a comment?

PS : i don't had a duplicate post because as different days...