Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Welcomes & Birthdays

04-02-2004, 11:56 PM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

: Aug 2002
: UK
: 2,924
Fez  (22)

yup, definetally related to Lindsey.....

*close's thread with imaginary tree powers*

....crap.

04-03-2004, 07:39 AM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

: Jul 2003
: 127.0.0.1
: 1,670
Codek  (10)

:
My guess is that she'll come back under another name, seeing as we all (myself included) bashed her so much.
I hope she never comes back at all to be honest. I don't mind her coming back as a different person, because then she will at least have to change the way she is. But coming back and acting the same as she did the first time would suck.
04-04-2004, 08:37 AM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

: Aug 2002
: UK
: 2,924
Fez  (22)

yup....definetally related to Lindsey....

04-04-2004, 09:33 PM
ClaireBear
Super Stingbee

: Mar 2004
: North East England
: 479
ClaireBear  (10)

Good morning campers!

Bon-jour! Gutten tag!

BTW... the reason I didn't and don't post over the weekends isn't because I was scared off but because... my PC no longer has t'internet access at home! I'm at work at the mo and as its Easter holidays there's nothing doing so get ready for more CB! I know you guys will be really pleased to see my return!

This whole thing started because I don't like being told off by administration or moderators... I don't like being wrong... especially 15 minutes after registering! And the reason the whole age thing started is because... put simply...I can't believe you guys are the age you proclaim to be... so I was cage rattling to make some of you confess... so to speak! Sadly it didn't work... nor was it funny (apparently!) but looking around the forum this is one of the longest non-OW threads and a lot of people have reconciled a lot of issues on here... like over-reaction.

Death... I don't normally frequent ukSalsa... my home is SalsaMAFIA whose server has gone tits up... so me and my arch nemesis "Darkmoves" are beating three shades of shit out of each other in different scenary! (You guys thought I was a freak... check out DM's handywork!) He and I do so because both of us have current jobs well below our abilities so we engage in a bitching battle just to keep our brains from running out of our ears!

And Death... I will always come back as me! Because its in the rules fool! No multiple personas!... Besides I'm getting very used to my tag as a complete nutter... you will find I'm extremely useful in certain situations... I'll let you know when I've figured out those situations!

Ferill... who is Lindsey?

There are a Hell of a lot of other things I want to say directly to people but I can't remember what it was and to who... and I'd be in danger of *a dark cloud forms above the OW forum, lightening strikes and a rumble of thunder breaks the erie silence*... multiple posting!!!!!! *Gasp* Dun-dun-duuuurn! Which I'm not going to do because i ain't into malicious rule breaking... I'm bored with the revolution now! (I'm sure the French didn't have the same problems as me at drumming up support!)

Just to let you all know that I'm still kicking around if anyone fancies kicking lumps out of someone! :-* Frickin smilies! %&*£* f**^&£y $%£^!!!!!!!

On second thoughts! ...This is an additional edit!

Death... Where do you get off?... Oh I know... You get off on belittling people from the safety of an avatar!!

Are you related to my mate Des? (As you've been stalking me... reading my posts on other forums... you should know who he is!) Both you and your lap dog Ferill want to learn to chill... Some people have behaved amicably in this situation you have not... I don't want an enemy but continue in this vain and I'm afraid I'll have to go after your balls like a... a... a... rabid paramite!!!!!

*Very unhappy CB*

I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt but rereading what you've posted... I'm shocked.. no.... not shocked sickened.

Can't we all just get along?

Last edited by ClaireBear; 04-05-2004 at 01:55 AM..
04-05-2004, 04:22 AM
Mac the Janitor
Outlaw Semi Auto

: Apr 2002
: naked
: 2,444
Mac the Janitor  (14)

:

Considering your post was chock full of insults and put-downs directed at many specific users, I doubt it.

04-05-2004, 04:35 AM
ClaireBear
Super Stingbee

ClaireBear  (10)

:
Considering your post was chock full of insults and put-downs directed at many specific users, I doubt it.

*Ahem* Read the stuff I was retaliating against first Mac then comment!

If I could reply in turn to each post it would be a lot more clear... but I can't without doubling can I?

I don't take s**t so if you dish it you have to be prepared to take it!
04-05-2004, 04:56 AM
Mac the Janitor
Outlaw Semi Auto

Mac the Janitor  (14)

I understand the fact that you were offended by what some users said, but I thought it was fairly ironic that you started throwing out insults everywhere, and then said "Can't we all just get along?".

Just my $0.02 though.

04-05-2004, 04:59 AM
ClaireBear
Super Stingbee

ClaireBear  (10)

:
I understand the fact that you were offended by what some users said, but I thought it was fairly ironic that you started throwing out insults everywhere, and then said "Can't we all just get along?".

Just my $0.02 though.
Thats my sense of humour Mac... I thought it ironic too and also if what I said could have been construed as OTT then it may eliviate the mood!

I don't want to be the "big, bad and ugly" on here! I'm not (for all Death says) on other forums... I'm actually well liked...
04-05-2004, 05:02 AM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

Codek  (10)

:
Ferill... who is Lindsey?
Let me get that one for you. Lindsey is an idiot.

:
Death... Where do you get off?... Oh I know... You get off on belittling people from the safety of an avatar!!
As far as I recall, you were the one who was belittling people, talking about them as if they were 5 or 6 year olds.

:
Are you related to my mate Des? (As you've been stalking me... reading my posts on other forums... you should know who he is!) Both you and your lap dog Ferill want to learn to chill.
I have no idea who he is, and ferill is certainly not my "lap dog". In fact, if anything, ferill and I are probably two of the most independantly influenced people on the forums.

:
Some people have behaved amicably in this situation you have not...
I actually tried very hard to show you that the rules were not hard. Both me and Mac put brains on full power to try and make it as simple as possible for you. I beleive that is quite amicable.

:
I don't want an enemy but continue in this vain and I'm afraid I'll have to go after your balls like a... a... a... rabid paramite!!!!!
You made an enemy out of everyone the moment you started talking down to them. And now you don't want an enemy? Perhaps you should think more clearly about how you go about getting what you want?

:
To repeat what Mac said, after what you've done, I won't put my money on it ever getting better. Having said that if you stay long enough, stop pretending you're older than everyone else, and just follow the rules, people will probably start to forgive you.
04-05-2004, 05:13 AM
ClaireBear
Super Stingbee

ClaireBear  (10)

:
Let me get that one for you. Lindsey is an idiot.
Is she the lady who started the "Depresion" thread?

I'd suggest its probably best not to call her stupid then!!!!!!

:
As far as I recall, you were the one who was belittling people, talking about them as if they were 5 or 6 year olds.
No I wouldn't talk to 5/6 year olds like I was talking to you guys! You startedthe animosity I merely had to finish it!

:
I have no idea who he is, and ferill is certainly not my "lap dog". In fact, if anything, ferill and I are probably two of the most independantly influenced people on the forums.
Why don't you click on your own link to one of my other forums and see who Des is!!!!!!!?! That I find wrong! If I wanted that on show here I'd post the link myself!

Well if it wasn't Ferill someone was agreeing with you... it may not have been Ferill.. but I can't reply in turn because of the rules and I don't like rereading insults that are directed at me... it doesn't exactly re-run the fun! Ferill I apologise... my memory was at fault... not you apparently.

:
I actually tried very hard to show you that the rules were not hard. Both me and Mac put brains on full power to try and make it as simple as possible for you. I beleive that is quite amicable.
Showing the rules and the ropes is fine but your attack after I logged off was not...

:
You made an enemy out of everyone the moment you started talking down to them. And now you don't want an enemy? Perhaps you should think more clearly about how you go about getting what you want?
The only person who is perpetuating this "enemy" thing is you Death... Do I make you feel threatened?

:
To repeat what Mac said, after what you've done, I won't put my money on it ever getting better. Having said that if you stay long enough, stop pretending you're older than everyone else, and just follow the rules, people will probably start to forgive you.
Forgive me for what? For not agreeing with a few items on your rules and retaliating to put downs? Please... I think you'll find you're the one with problems in moving on Death!
04-05-2004, 05:19 AM
Mac the Janitor
Outlaw Semi Auto

Mac the Janitor  (14)

:
Showing the rules and the ropes is fine but your attack after I logged off was not...
What...? Are we supposed to just wait for you to log on to post? You see, the point of message boards is to post your comment, then anybody can see it at any time of day. It's not a chat, you know.

:
The only person who is perpetuating this "enemy" thing is you Death... Do I make you feel threatened?
He is merely defending himself and others...

:
Forgive me for what? For not agreeing with a few items on your rules and retaliating to put downs? Please... I think you'll find you're the one with problems in moving on Death!
We had forgotten about the issue. If you wouldn't have brought it up again, we'd all be fine with you.

04-05-2004, 05:23 AM
ClaireBear
Super Stingbee

ClaireBear  (10)

:
What...? Are we supposed to just wait for you to log on to post? You see, the point of message boards is to post your comment, then anybody can see it at any time of day. It's not a chat, you know.
My point was not about the time he posted but merely the content of the posts at that time! Obviously!!!!

Anyway this is getting boring *yawn* can we move on?

I think the author should be able to lock threads too... generally the way elsewhere... I'd happily lock this F**ker up!!!!!!
04-05-2004, 05:45 AM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

Codek  (10)

:
Is she the lady who started the "Depresion" thread?

I'd suggest its probably best not to call her stupid then!!!!!!
Hmm. :\

:
had to
You see that's your problem right there. You didn't "have to". You could've just let it drop.

:
Why don't you click on your own link to one of my other forums and see who Des is!!!!!!!?! That I find wrong! If I wanted that on show here I'd post the link myself!
I don't care who the hell Des is!

:
Well if it wasn't Ferill someone was agreeing with you... it may not have been Ferill.. but I can't reply in turn because of the rules and I don't like rereading insults that are directed at me... it doesn't exactly re-run the fun! Ferill I apologise... my memory was at fault... not you apparently.
Just because someone was agreeing with me, doesn't mean that he is my lapdog. What would he or anyone else have to gain from siding with me? I'm not going to give them money or women.

:
I can say whatever I want about you whether you are logged off or not. If you hadn't been such a fool then nobody would've had reason to even utter a single letter in refrence to your person.

:
I'm just defending myself from your barrage of insults and accusations.

:
God if you want to move on then I am perfectly happy to let this drop! But personally I don't think that's what you want, I think what you're trying to do is just get the last word in. You aren't going to be able to do that if you keep insulting people - they will come back and defend themselves, just like I have.

:
I think the author should be able to lock threads too... generally the way elsewhere... I'd happily lock this F**ker up!!!!!!
The reason we don't allow that here, is so that users cannot lock up their threads to prevent the consequences of their actions.

:
We had forgotten about the issue. If you wouldn't have brought it up again, we'd all be fine with you.
Absolutely.
04-05-2004, 05:50 AM
ClaireBear
Super Stingbee

ClaireBear  (10)

STOP! Okay! End of... finish... the end!

Stop perpetuating the freaking maddness!
04-05-2004, 05:53 AM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

Codek  (10)

:
STOP! Okay! End of... finish... the end!

Stop perpetuating the freaking maddness!
You made accusations and insults about me, I responded. Sorry, but you can't accuse anyone of perpetuating "madness" when you are the one throwing rocks at people.

If you insult someone, you've got to at least expect or be prepared for an insult back. I beleive you said that yourself.
04-05-2004, 05:59 AM
ClaireBear
Super Stingbee

ClaireBear  (10)

:
You made accusations and insults about me, I responded. Sorry, but you can't accuse anyone of perpetuating "madness" when you are the one throwing rocks at people.

If you insult someone, you've got to at least expect or be prepared for an insult back. I beleive you said that yourself.
Exactly... I agree!

But now this is just spam innit... (that is a great phrase to use to get out of sticky situations... now I know why you guys are on spam watch so much!)
04-05-2004, 06:05 AM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

: Feb 2003
: London
: 6,741
Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)

Wern't you saying you were leaving at the beginning of this thread? Hurry up and leave. Please.
04-05-2004, 06:08 AM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

Codek  (10)

Nobody is spamming. Spam is when you post something rediculously irrellivant or contentless like "I like cats!" on its own in one post with no other info. So no it's not a great phrase to use to get out of sticky situations, because you are using it out of context and look stupid.

Anyway, if you are happy to drop it, then I am happy to drop it. This argument means nothing to me except defending my name, which I will continue to do unless you stop giving me good reason to. You still have a chance to show us you can be a productive member of the forums before people permanently peg you as being nuts.
04-05-2004, 11:00 AM
Abeguy
Outlaw Mortar

: Apr 2003
: United States of Merka
: 1,940
Abeguy  (264)Abeguy  (264)Abeguy  (264)

I never got to know you and i'm sure glad i didn't

but by none the less

04-05-2004, 09:05 PM
ClaireBear
Super Stingbee

ClaireBear  (10)

:
I never got to know you and i'm sure glad i didn't

but by none the less
Give me a chance AbeGuy!

Don't jump to conclusions...

CB xx
04-06-2004, 10:05 AM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

Codek  (10)

:
Give me a chance AbeGuy!

Don't jump to conclusions...

CB xx
Actually ClaireBear, I'd just leave it and get along with your business. Whenever you try to defend attacks from these guys you'll just get pummeled, so try and stay as neutral as you can. (you've already wound them up enough, defending would just give them more chances to come and bash you)

Just a bit of advice.
04-06-2004, 10:06 PM
ClaireBear
Super Stingbee

ClaireBear  (10)

:
Actually ClaireBear, I'd just leave it and get along with your business. Whenever you try to defend attacks from these guys you'll just get pummeled, so try and stay as neutral as you can. (you've already wound them up enough, defending would just give them more chances to come and bash you)

Just a bit of advice.
Wise words Death... but I suppose being the taker of life kinda gives you the edge!

I have already taken your advice on board sweetie.

CB xx
04-07-2004, 12:26 AM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

Codek  (10)

1. I'm not the taker of life, I'm a forumer.

2. Don't call me sweetie.

Other than that you're all set to go.
04-07-2004, 12:37 AM
ClaireBear
Super Stingbee

ClaireBear  (10)

:
1. I'm not the taker of life, I'm a forumer.
Is you or is you not called "Death" ?

:
2. Don't call me sweetie.
Sorry Pet! (OOops!)

:
Other than that you're all set to go.
I thankyou... but I think I was set already!
04-18-2004, 09:45 AM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)

Now that is the most sterotypical thing I have ever heard. Quite frankly this whole arguement is redundant. For one CB isn't a moron neather is anyone on these forums. So stop acting like a bunch 2 year olds and grow up! That is all I have to say as I run off into my oddlicious world of strangeness!

Paramiteabe...

04-18-2004, 10:43 AM
Al the Vykker
Resident Psychologist

: Oct 2001
: Not Specified
: 2,804
Al the Vykker  (20)

"Things Fall Apart."Yep I hate to quote the title of Chinua Achebe's book but I guess it was fitting.

I believe this is done now, but I think it's lesson that still needs to be learned, we need to all tolerate each other's views, and beliefs. And I know its hard cuz even I sometimes dont want to do that when I really strongly disagree with someone, but you dont have to love someone or their opinion, or even like them, etc. tolerance comes first. Me on my soapbox...Im done now.
04-18-2004, 11:01 AM
Esus
Outlaw Shooter

: Sep 2003
: King's Lynn, England.
: 1,487
Esus  (10)

Toleration yes, but also argue your own beliefs. Use the forum as a medium to open the eyes of the blind.

04-18-2004, 11:25 AM
Disgruntled Intern
Faerie-Digesting Tachyon

: Dec 2001
: Port Orchard, Washington
: 3,506
Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)

I like cats!

Oh. That was spam. I'll give myself a warning for that one, okay Death?

Closed

Buy my T-shirts. People will like you more and I will hate you less.