04-12-2003, 09:35 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)
The Object of Power!

Welcome to my new story or RPS. I am calling it Oddworld the object of Power. Plus as a first this story will come personally with pretty pictures from my imagination! Yes I will throughout this story select different scenes that we write and do drawings or conceptual art representing them so we can view first hand on what the heck are writeing looks like as a picture.

If you join you can personally ask me to draw something that you wrote in part of the story. If not thats fine. Now I am not doing all the scenes. I am just picking ones out that I find worth the time drawing or painting. It would just take too long to do all the scenes. I save that stuff for my fan Fics. Anyway I also thought that if you are an artist you can post some of your own stuff here as long as it is based on the RPG we are writeing. Like Character scetches or what ever thats fine too. Anyway I give you:

Oddworld: The Object of Power

In the 24th age of Oddworld. The races face a new threat!

The wind whiped by and howled throughout the cold rageing, stormy sea. The waves visable through the moon lit sky gave the reminace of a passing storm system. Among the rageing cold waters of the Oddworldian sea was a small raft. Damaged by the storm, it seemed nobody who was on it could have survived. A drift in the middle of noware this raft floated.

In the distance a small Mudokin fishing boat was comming into the area when one of the crew saw this damaged raft through the glow of the moon. He called out to his fellow Muds.

"STOP THE BOAT I FOUND SOMETHING!"

Meanwhile on the little raft an Alpha Glukkon from distant Sailas lied unconceously underneath the sail in his damaged raft as the Mudokin fishing boat approached.

"We have to check this out!" said one of the Mudokins. "There can be someone hurt."

"It doesnt look like there is anyone on there." replied the other Mud.

Just then the boat approached the raft as a Mud tied a rope onto the raft to pull it to shore.

"Its ready pull her in! Lets get back to Mudos we shouldn't be out here late at night guys with the Sea rex and all!" as he called out. Then the boat left and headed back to Mudos with the damaged raft. As for the Alpha Gluk, he was un noticed at the moment.

Last edited by paramiteabe; 04-12-2003 at 01:43 PM..
04-14-2003, 05:54 AM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

: Feb 2003
: London
: 6,741
Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)

Can I join?
05-18-2003, 11:52 AM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

paramiteabe  (95)

Yes Hobo anybody can join just add your character's profile.

As the ship reached shore the Mudokins docked and got out of their boat. The damaged raft was lieing on its side on the beach. Suddenly a weak moan came from underneath the sail as the other Muds heard this.

"You hear that?"

"Yea its comming from this raft. Muds theres someone on this raft! We picked someone up!"

As they lifted the sail, to their surprised a Glukkon but not any old Glukkon, It was an Alpha Glukkon whome lied there weaken and hurt. The Muds were scared as they pointed their spears to the Alpha Glukkon. Just then the Glukkon struggled to get himself up as he said "Calm Muds......I am a friend! My name is Silak!"

The Muds were suspicious with Silak as they helped him out of the raft.

"Where is your suit?" said one of the Muds.

"Suit? What suit?" replied Silak.

05-20-2003, 07:11 PM
Reptile
Rabid Fuzzle

: Feb 2003
: Inside You
: 537
Reptile  (10)

can i join?

I have a mud called Sableng

Is that fine?

05-28-2003, 08:26 PM
Abeguy
Outlaw Mortar

: Apr 2003
: United States of Merka
: 1,940
Abeguy  (264)Abeguy  (264)Abeguy  (264)

sounds cool! i'll join! I'm a Slig named hoax-1(cool name no?maybe not)

06-04-2003, 04:30 PM
terry the slig
Zappfly

: May 2003
: slig barracks block C
: 15
terry the slig  (10)
Happy

im a slig called terry, i hope i can join to.

.......for about 10 days

06-06-2003, 02:01 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

paramiteabe  (95)

(Yes all of you can join in on this just start adding to the story

Your all welcome to be in this you don't have to get my permission. Just start adding to this story thats all. Anyway I will write another short chapter to get it prompt for your characters.

It was morning and the Muds that had the damaged raft were sleeping next to it guarding Silak who was no longer around at the moment. One of the Mudokins named Sableng awoke and to his surprise Silak was not there.)

"Guys wake up! Our new strange Glukkon friend is missing!"

Suddenly a group of slig scouts were patroling the beach when they were comming out of the near by forest, one of them spoke to another.

"Terry this will be a wounderful location to build an off shore Oil Rig for our fat powered vehicals. Lady Margret is desperate for finding more oil and since these shores are teaming with Sea Rexes I am sure Maggie will be pleased as well as Skillyia! We should get back to our Glukkon Masters and tell them about our Location. But first we should scout the area in case we find any Muds! We can alweys use more slaves!"

Last edited by paramiteabe; 06-06-2003 at 06:09 AM..
06-09-2003, 02:21 AM
Abeguy
Outlaw Mortar

: Apr 2003
: United States of Merka
: 1,940
Abeguy  (264)Abeguy  (264)Abeguy  (264)

Hoax1: amen. we can never stop using mud slaves *winks* right terry?

Hoax1 walks off to start an argument.

06-14-2003, 05:46 PM
terry the slig
Zappfly

: May 2003
: slig barracks block C
: 15
terry the slig  (10)

terry: "yes hoax, the more slaves we have the more we can sleep st the work spot"

hoax: i saw some movement over there *loads gun*

terry: yeah we could always blast some of them or fun before we capture the rest

.......for about 10 days

06-17-2003, 03:18 AM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

paramiteabe  (95)

Suddenly Hoax and Terry saw who was moveing about. But it was no Mudokin. It was Silak whome was limping towards the forest. Silak was badly injured from last nights storm he was seeking some shade to get out of the sun. But the two sligs approached Silak and were confused by his appearence.

Silak knew he was on Mudos and he also knew he came to Mudos from Sailas for another purpose that is unknown at the moment.

Silak sort of ignored the sligs and kept limping to the trees but the sligs surrounded him.

"WHO ARE YOU?" yelled Terry.

Silak looked at him and said nothing as he kept shuffleing the sand around and limping forword. The Sligs were very confused at this strange and rather short Glukkon without a suit was moveing about. Just then Hoax took his gun and blocked his path.
"We asked you a question you strange short Gluk who are you?" Normally Sligs would not act like this around regular Glukkons but in this case they did because of the difference with him being short and without a suit was indeed strange for the sligs.

Suddenly the Mudokins saw the sligs and began to attack them with their spooce bows as Silak was thrown to the ground by one of the Muds. "Take Cover! yelled Sebleng. Suddenly the Sligs ran off but they will be back.