Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Off-Topic Discussion

02-15-2017, 05:49 PM
kjjcarpenter
Boombat Seeker

: Apr 2005
: Sydney, Australia
: 642
kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)
Dungeons & Dragons

I broached the subject of Dungeons & Dragons awhile ago, but a few of our members have actually banded together, and we are ramping up to have our first game very shortly. I would like to extend the invitation to anyone who wishes to be involved.

We will be playing traditional, pen and paper Dungeons & Dragons, using the 4th Edition primarily. We will utilise webcam/microphones to communicate and experience an adventure of swords and sorcery. I will be DM, at least initially, but I'm happy to hand over the reins to anyone who might be more adept or wants to learn.

Don't worry if you don't have the manuals, I'll be able to teach you everything you need to get started. The aim of the game is to have fun, and that's what we're intending to do. All you need is your imagination.

Please come join our dedicated OWF Dungeons & Dragons Discord if you want to be a part of the fun. Everyone is welcome!

Just reply to this thread and I will send you a PM with the link!