View Single Post
07-03-2018, 08:12 AM
Varrok
Wolvark Grenadier

: Jun 2009
: Beartopia
: 7,301
Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)

:
I updated the OP.
Thanks!

:
But I still don't have answer for why I should bother joining it.
Unlike OWF, it's not dead, we've got at least a dozen active members posting every day, around 20-25 online users at almost any given point of time (active members + humble lurkers) and a lot of people who tend to drop in from time to time and talk.

We mostly talk about random stuff, since there's little Oddworld news lately, but hey, it was the same case as with OWF back when it wasn't completely empty.

I mean, if you don't find it fun to talk with other people liking Oddworld, it doesn't have that much to offer, since it is the idea behind both the now-dead forums and the alive-and-kicking-discord. It's also not a hellhole for new members, it hasn't devolved into a toxic place just yet. Saying that, we do have some OWF veterans here. Mostly the nice ones (except Paul, keeps nagging me to work for him).

So, yeah. No hard feelings if you don't wish to join. I'm just trying to gather you guys in one place so you don't spread out and get a real life for some reason.