View Single Post
03-25-2022, 08:12 PM
EVP_Glukkon
Boombat

: Aug 2009
: Australia
: 235
EVP_Glukkon  (488)EVP_Glukkon  (488)EVP_Glukkon  (488)EVP_Glukkon  (488)EVP_Glukkon  (488)

:
whats funny is i only just found out that any of this has taken place, or that you're the same Oxide i've had silly arguments with before on the server.
seeing your flimsy excuses to justify your disgusting behavior and dismiss any criticism against you as "woke shit" tells me everything i need to know though
Justify?

No I just wanted to state a record of what actually happened. Believe what you want, and despite my actual stance, I already made admission I was stirring the pot/causing trouble when I posted that stuff, it was the wrong course of action.

to me this whole experience was like calling someone a cunt and then hearing them call you a cracker and realizing they are a racist. Sure I'm sorry for my actions, but it won't change how I view some users on OWF now that I know what they really think about that subject.

Oxide? fuck him, drag the name through the mud for all I care.. you people are way too hung up on your online appearances while the real alarming stuff is being said without question or criticism, and I will question that, my methods of doing so have been through trolling so I understand the backlash though.