View Single Post
03-25-2022, 08:10 PM
Nepsotic
8===========D~

: Aug 2011
: 5,425
Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)

EVP, why are you so fucking illiterate? It was funny at first, now you're starting to annoy me. Aren't you like in your thirties or forties?

And not that it needs to be said, since nobody here trusts a word that falls out of your mashed-potato fingertips, but that timeline isn't right, is it?
It's almost like you're lying to make yourself look better, which quite frankly is genuinely the smartest decision I've ever seen you make

:
seeing your flimsy excuses to justify your disgusting behavior and dismiss any criticism against you as "woke shit" tells me everything i need to know though
Not that you're wrong, but I think his first post in this thread spells out what he's about pretty brazenly. That's the thing with these alt-right fucktards, they usually have the wherewithal to understand that their opinions are so reprehensible to normal people that it's usually in their best interests to keep them hidden, at least somewhat, like they're usually at least subtle about it, or signal with dogwhistles. But this guy is literally too stupid to even do that. He walks into OWF of all places, complains about how gay it is and expects to be agreed with. He is genuinely the most unhinged and unintelligent member I think we've ever had.