View Single Post
07-11-2004, 11:45 AM
Lucipher

: Sep 2003
: SE England,hampshire,yately
: 374
Lucipher  (10)

If you need tips, here is an idea for a final battle in my story 2034...

"As ****** fled the room to finally contact earth, **** stood face to face with the Tutorian king Daraminathrias. "Congratulations on your efforts to make your way this far" said Daraminathrias. "But this is where you and your whole pathetic murderous human race come to an end." "My death will mean peace now that my son is dead, but you will not achieve it." **** drew his sword and Daraminathrias produced a blade from his wrist and they took stances. The cold air blew violently as snow started to fall on the mountaintop and **** swung at the king, the king blocked again and again, he attacked back and cut **** across the leg and he fell to the ground. The king let out his foul alien laugth. Determined, **** picked himself up and his samurai blade shone like a ray of light cutting through the darkness. He ran at the king faked a swing and stabbed at the king and heard a high pitched scream and the squelching of flesh. The blade had gone through the king. "My race has ended." He said. "This world is yours to colonise and do with what you will. ****, lord of S833R. Defend this world as you defended your own. The king collapsed in a puddle of alien blood as **** staggered to his feet and started out to the horizon, wondering what the future held for mankind.