View Single Post
01-19-2010, 03:56 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: WAAAH! It's great to see you back, Havoc! And Ark Ark, my characters' profiles have often changed between parts so just stick his new one in the profile thread (and here).
Basically Havoc, you can post up to twice a day but not more, so people don't get flooded out and to prevent floods of one-liners.

IC:
Anni was leading Hembar and the snoozer carrying Mars into the depths of Rupture Farms. She moved easily along a crooked metal platform, dodged a couple of rusty meatsaws and an empty sloghut and came to a stop outside of a closed door. The place had a faint smell of paramites. "Alright, we'll be safe here," She said, turning around to face the others. She looked up at Mars, who was sleeping in the snoozer's 'arms'. "Maybe you should wake him up."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Dionysia was standing just inside the security office, bored, watching #7 bustle about and talk to the robot. The only thing she could say was that this was better than what Arnie had her doing earlier. Then some unfamiliar slig burst in and ran over to #7. "Who's this?" She asked to the room in general, mildly annoyed at being completely ignored.

ooc: I'll wait for Gretin before posting as Jim. And see who else is at the boss's office before posting as Grace.
And will post with Emlech and Krik when i have more time. I have way too many characters!!!