View Single Post
01-19-2010, 12:35 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC:
:
You say OOC if you're going to say stuff like that. Just pointing it out...
This applies to you too, not just others. Good to know how much you understood of the PM I sent you. And you also managed to forget about updating us about the current location of your character.

I didn't expect IC when I saw that you posted here, Havoc. Welcome back! (There's something for Splat to write about in his fanfic, with Nick returning and all...)

Everyone not mentioned before, thanks for the updates and enjoy RPing.

------------------------------------

"How could we not notice the float mines missing?... And the security orbs..." mumbled #7 Slig to himself when he heard someone calling him by his name. He turned around to see a Slig who was awfully familiar to him.

"Uh... Nick!" he finally recognised the Slig who worked as a mechanic at Rupture Farms some time ago. "How's things? What have you been up to all this time?" he asked Nick. Otto and RG turned around as well, listening to the conversation between the two Sligs.

------------------------------------

Rick got bored with clanking on the cage bars with the tin cup. "Bored, bored... This resort is not exactly like what they promised in the leaflet!" he called out at noone in general.