Fuzzle

: Oct 2008
: France, Franche-Comté, Jura
: 144
Jimmy-le-sniper  (29)

-----OOC-----

"Lonely...I'm so lonely...I have nobody...to RP wiiiiith"

-----IC-----

"Well, seems like I won't be able to accomplish my objective anytime soon. Better use my "unemployed time" wisely. I'll go check some security systems around the facility. I hope this will help sorting that terrorist threat issue."

So as he went away, he send a quick notice to the Boss' computer :

"Lock-down cancellation request still pending approval. Going on patrol."

And so he took some random corridors, checking his plans of the factory, fixing broken security stuff here and there. He finally decided to go outside of the building for what he thought would be the first time since his arrival. He headed to the Fee-Co station and hovered under the tracks to finally reach the ground. He went around the stockyards, trying to fix the fences the best he could, but he soon gave up, after seeing the miles of damaged fences around him.

"Let's find another way to keep those Mudokons away" he thought. " The outside watchtowers don't look too damaged, and according to my plan, they are powered by a generator nearby." He looked up at the grayish sky around the factory. These clouds were creating a permanent twilight, be it the morning or the middle of the day.

"Lighting up the surroundings would be a good start."

He headed to the generator bay, next to the stockyards. He finally arrived in front of the room he was looking for. According to its plans, the generator was more like a switch, as it was already powered by the main generator that kept the meat processing machinery running. He pulled down a couple of levers and the generator finally started. He went outside. The watch towers were slowly lighting up, spreading a yet dim but soon to be powerful light around them.

"Try to sneak past this now. You will be as stealthy as a Sligmas tree. And the last thing you'll see will be a half-hundred red dots on your chest. At least you'll die being useful...Free Mudokon Pops meat, native flavored" SU said in a cold voice.

If at first, you don't succeed, Use Yur Imagination

Feel free to check my Deviantart Gallery. I've some Oddworld art in there.

Last edited by Jimmy-le-sniper; 03-18-2010 at 01:49 AM..