~Oprilthevykker~
Boombat

: Dec 2009
: n/a
: 232
~Oprilthevykker~  (4)

Name: Opril.

Species: Vykker.

Age: 56 Years old. (The Typical life span for a Vykker is 120 years.)

Sex: Male.

Appearance: His skin is a little darker then a normal Vykker, and his right eye is black, for he's blind in it. His other eye has a little invention of his, a thermal scanner, like eye-glass, giving him the ability to see things much easier with that eye to make up for only having one. He has a big red "O" on the side of his head, for "Opril".

Personality: Down right twisted, he's very hard to read at times as his attitude changes constantly, at times he's kind and helpful.. while other times he's pure evil.

Equipment: His Thermal Lens, he wields a small operating saw on one of his hands (Lil' Hacker saw.), that he switches around to other hands from time to time. And his belt that he keeps his saw in.

History: He was the owner of a medical center not far from where new yolk city was. The Medical center (Opril's Cut Hut), got much business.. wandering outlaws would come in to have bullets removed from them and things such as that. One day, while operating on a slog who's jaw had been broken, an outlaw that had been there earlier to have his broken arm repaired, set a fire to the Cut hut.
"This'll teach ya' for sowing my arm on backwards, ya idiot!" The outlaw yelled.
Opril escaped out the window in the back, making his way off into the deep dark woods. After miles of walking.. feeding off the slog he'd been fixing up before, he reached the feeco depo, hopping onto the train and heading to the popular "Rupturefarms". He realized his business had been ruined.. so he figured he could make a ton of moolah at rupturefarms. Though, he's not sure what he could do at a meat farm.

Ic: Arriving at rupture farms, by Feeco train.. Opril stepped out the train
into the company. "Ah, what a lovely place.. I'm getting an overwhelming feeling
of torture and sorrow here." Opril stated, while walking around aimlessly.

"I wonder where someone that could assist me in where to sign up is at? there has
to be a helping hand around here somewhere." He said, holding his hips with all four
of his arms. While looking around, his thermal lens picked up a figure not far away (Flad),
wondering if he could hear him yell for help, from where he was at. "Eh, it's worth a try." Opril said, inhaling deeply through his fangs. "ASSISTANCE NEEDED!!!!!!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, hoping the sound vibrations could reach the unknown figure.

----------------------------

Ooc: It's Good to be back, kinda.