View Single Post
12-29-2010, 12:09 PM
MeechMunchie
Sgt. Sideburns

: Mar 2009
: :noiƚɒɔo⅃
: 9,743
MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)

OOC:
It's not fair of me to keep everyone guessing like this, so I'll get Chag to meet a suitably grizzly end. Really, I'd just been putting it off since last year...

IC:
Chag had basically dragged himself through the last few areas, and he was becoming more and more exhausted. Somehow he felt weaker. Despite the shouting voices and gunfire around him, he barely felt able to keep conscious...

He drifted slowly, landing roughly on the rubble-stewn floor, as his vision wavered in and out...

His arm was going numb...

A distance in front of him, some things were crawling and slithering towards him...

He felt like he was going to be sick...

He weakly raised his arm, and struggled to focus his cloudy vision on the tentacle scar on his wrist...

The knitted green skin was darkening...

The wound was growing...

The grey-green infection spread down his arm...

He could tell by the way the flesh sagged that the bones inside had torn loose...

The deathly colour flowed across his shoulder, up his chest, around his head...

His heart was beating so hard it felt like it was going to burst...

The necrotic green crept across his face...

"This is my end. My final thoughts. To become what I hate.

Well, there goes my retirement."

Dying, stupefying, decomposing...

Chag's heart stopped.

His eyes clouded white and glazed over. The creature that had once been a Slig rose slowly into the air, fixing his sightless glare on those who had abandoned him.

OOC:
Alex, you can introduce me as a special enemy if you want to give Chag a good send-off, otherwise I'll just say good luck! I'll keep reading.

Last edited by MeechMunchie; 12-30-2010 at 03:53 AM..