View Single Post
10-26-2007, 05:10 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

: Oct 2007
: Denmark
: 2,190
Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)

I'm creating my first Charactor.
Name: Jerr (JE-air)
Species: Slig
Appearance: Jerr has a blue tinted mask,some normal pants, and a small shotgun. He is somewhat small and short. He is almost always clean.
Personality: He cares about who he works for and what he does. He will complain for some time if he doesn't get what he wants. There is only one way to get hime to stop: Threatening. He will stop doing anything wrong if he feels like someone bigger and better than him might files a complaint to the slig queen. He may have a very bendable will but he is smarter than a normal slig just only slighter. He is not too strong or lazy. He is extremly hot tempered but can stand alot of insults if he is ordered to. He loves cleaning himself and anything else.
Biography: He started as a worker in a small meep farm. He was fired after working there for a short amount of time. He wandered around for quite a bit of his life until he found somebody willing to give him some work. He was fired from there too not long before the company went bankrupt. There he was granted a small amount of money for catching a small time criminal. He used up his money on poker and the other things sligs usually spend money on. Not long after he looked for some more work. Here he found Rupture Farms.

:
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!