12-16-2010, 11:14 AM
slig# 5719
Spark Stunk

: Nov 2009
: The Flipped Noodle
: 394
slig# 5719  (64)

OOC:
I like both ideas, especially the flamethrower one although I think stacking Medkits at level two might be a bit too early. Maybe level 4 or something, but that might just be me being mean to the characters .

IC:
Zalik had dozed off for a moment and was forcefully awoken by the ground trembling "What? Where? Huh?" He looked up and could see parts of the celing falling down "Cigs and Bullets!" He yelled. They were first two things that came into his head so he used them as a makeshift curse and quickly got up. He ran further down the subway attempting to dodge falling debris as he went *Coin Flip*

Zalik finally caught up with Randy, or he almost had, he saw him moving further along the subway being attacked by another one of those Slogs. "More of those things" he said to himself. Zalik seemed to be having trouble keeping his thoughts in his head recently. He raised his Blitzknife and went running towards the Slog, "I'll take care of the Slog!" He yelled to Randy and swung his Blizknife at the beast.

Falling Debris *Coin Flip*
[M] Zalik moves to B7
[A] Zalik attacks the Hellhound Slog with his Blitzknife *Dice Roll*

My DA page.