View Single Post
12-16-2010, 01:27 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

: Feb 2009
: NorthWest of England
: 3,127
AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)

HOUR FIFTEEN RESULTS
=================

[M] Furlong moves to A8.
[E] Furlong pulls the power switch lever.

*Coin-Flip for anyone who is afraid of darkness: Furlong*

Tails - Furlong will miss out Hour Sixteen.

[E] Randy throws a medical kit and the spare Blitzknife to Chag. 3 - Throw successful.
[M] Randy moves to B7.
[A] Randy fires his Rocket Launcher at the Kennel. 6 - Randy does critical damage to the Kennel.
Hellhound Kennel: Strong -> Vulnerable

Intruders detected. Releasing slogs...

[E] Chag attempts to catch Medical Pack and Blitzknife. 5 - Successful catch
[M] Chag moves to A8

[M] Unit 23 moves to B6.
[A] Unit 23 fires at hellhound slog with a pistol. 4 - Bullets enter the slog's flesh.
Hellhound Slog: Healthy -> Barely Injured

[M] Kipricat moves to A8.
[E] Kipricat uses a medical kit on himself.

[M]Zalik moves to B6.

Hellhound Slog tries to bite Randy. 5 - The Slog injured Randy.
Randy: Very Healthy -> Healthy

HOUR SIXTEEN
==========

IC: Suddenly a firey explosion was seen in A9. "What the heck could that be?", Furlong exclaimed. A cave-in occurs throughout the subway and debris falls from everywhere.

*Coin-Flip for anyone who is afraid of fire: Chag*
*Coin-Flip for everyone to see if debris hits them*

Furlong was paralysed by the darkness and couldn't move. "Damn, the darkness got me. Someone get rid of the slog quickly!"

Randy gasped as he was bit by the slog. 'Someone get this dog off me!', he mumbles.

[A] Randy fires his Rocket Launcher at the Kennel. *DR*
[M] Randy moves to B8.

OOC: A bonus for level 2? How about... when you reach level 2, you can stack Medical Kits? So they only take up one space in your inventory, no matter how many you have? If everyone objects to this, speak now!

I have an idea for a flamethrower. Basically it would do variable damage based on coin flips. You get as many coin flip changes as the number you roll on the dice. So if there were 3 dice:
[A] Abe attacks Molluck with a Flamethrower. 4 - Molluck is set on fire.
*Coin Flip* - Heads, damage.
*Coin Flip* - Heads, damage.
*Coin Flip* - Tails.

So in the above case, Molluck would take two points of damage. Anyone like this idea?

Edit: What if attacks of a greater distance than one square have to have a coin flip check to see if the accuracy is high enough? The fate thing sounds like an interesting idea. I'll try and think of something.

[B]
I stream games and art now!
http://twitch.tv/ZephyrFloofyDerg
floofyderg.live

Last edited by AlexFili; 12-16-2010 at 08:31 AM..