View Single Post
08-20-2019, 06:12 AM
Nepsotic
8===========D~

: Aug 2011
: 5,425
Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)

:
I'd rather Oddworld live on. Then to have it die. Most of you properly knew that Oddworld Inhabitants has always had money trouble, wouldn't you rather see it live then to have it vanish just because of some deal? You'd throw away a game franchise just because of one deal?...
I would totally rather see it vanish than see this soulless cash grab continue to milk the fans for all they're worth. Don't get me wrong, the fans are stupid and totally deserve it, but if you think that OWI ever needed its fans you are laughably mistaken. OW fans are a cash cow that's there for when whatever Lorne's vision of the day is fails, and he can go "nah guys the social media network thing was a joke, this time we really are gonna make games again, I promise! We just need a little bit of... support ����"

:
Looking back on it why did we bother helping fund this game when in the end they just took the Epic Game store money, because as it stands as far as i am aware this means an end to things like Linux support and at least a yeah before anyone can get it on steam if we are lucky, i mean it feels like all these years of build up and hype though the ARG mean nothing now since it could have just all been a Gif of a glukkon dancing as Epic money get shovelled into a furnace at this point
Hmm it's almost as if you shouldn't put all your faith in a guy whose literal only existence is to make money based on whatever way the wind is blowing at the time.