View Single Post
01-18-2010, 03:02 PM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Welcome, Uros! Hope you enjoy the game. Though you do not need to read all the previous threads (we wouldn't have many players if you did). Part of W@RF 9 should be enough, then you can read the rest if you really want to. But pay attention to the advice given to others.

Anni is in't basement with Hembar and Mars (gotta PM you about something, Gretin).
Dionysia is in the security office, bored and contemplating running off.
Jim is on his way upstairs with Ralph.
Grace is with various other sligs outside the boss's office trying to find out if he's ok in there.
And Krik is far from the factory, visiting a friend called...

Name: Victor Emlech
Race: Vykker
Appearance: Wrinkly, ugly... Emlech is well dressed as vykkers go, but he wouldn't really stand out in a crowd - his clothes are subtly expensive; you wouldn't notice without close scrutiny.
Personality: Emlech is a control freak; he likes everything to go his way. However, he doesn't like being the centre of attention and is very happy to manipulate other people from the back row (pay no attention to the man behind the curtain). He has little respect for rules, though he wouldn't be seen breaking them. He has little interest in money and none in fame, but is obsessed with control.
Equipment: A small doctor's bag full of medical necessities.
History: Dr Emlech was a key figure in earlier days of the vykker's conglomerate, though he never drew much attention to his involvement therein. He trained as a doctor of medicine but is also a keen business man. He owns a rather large chain of facilities, some of them paying less tax than they ought - but if you don't tell I won't - and has amassed a large amount of moolah that he doesn't really do much with; no one but his is really aware of how rich he is.
Emlech created Anni using research he bought off of Dr Krik. Unbeknownst to her, she is fertile, and will hopefully soon begin laying mudokon eggs to provide slaves for his more secret establishments. After a certain unfortunate incident left her terrified of vykkers, he lent her to Rupture Farms boss, Arnie, to get over her fears, but nearly two years have since past and having heard that the factory has recently had some trouble with the Magog Cartel, he is interested in taking her back.

Guys, I suggest that now we're back, we calm down the native rampage thing before things get repetitive. If Mars sticks on an apron to hide his tattoos, he could probably pose as a mudokon worker for a while without the sligs getting too suspicious.

Also, I'm going on holiday to foreign lands at the end of this week for two weeks, and internet access will be restricted for me during that time. So, ya know, forgive me if I disappear after Friday. I will try and get online here to keep up to date.