View Single Post
04-05-2016, 04:05 AM
Nepsotic
8===========D~

: Aug 2011
: 5,425
Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)

It's actual criticism, STM. A lot of people told me that my music was shit, and now it's good because I learned. If people just mindlessly praised my shit I would never improve. I actually progressed faster than most BECAUSE of how bad my music was at first.

There's being an arsehole and there's being honest. I'm being honest, and I was constructive as well. At this level all you can say is observe. There are no actual techniques here that need building upon because at the moment it's very amateur. If you want to be a good artist you have to deal with harshness and criticism because if you're constantly making excuses or getting insulted by it you won't improve, and I think Slog and Cass will back me up there.

Why would I PM it? The whole point is that other people can see it and they can learn too. It's a very basic but important point I made.

Last edited by Nepsotic; 04-05-2016 at 04:28 AM..