Spark Stunk

: Nov 2009
: The Flipped Noodle
: 394
slig# 5719  (64)

OOC:
I agree with the team items, go for it!

IC:
Harik finally awoke, the alarm still blaring outside. He quickly jumped out of his bunk and took a look around 'Damn! Everyone's gone already' he thought to himself 'What's this?' Harik noticed a pamphlet laying awkwardly by his bunk with some writing scrawled across it. "lets see... Dear Harry... HARRY! Do do dooo... So it's started ay?" He quickly slipped on his Chainlink Armour and snatched up his rifle and grenade "Here we go." he said anxtiously and hurried outside.

He ran outside to fighting, the other two seemed to have run further into the valley. Harik could see them in the distance and hurried in their direction. Stopping higher up the valley he crouched behind a rock and surveyed the area. He could see Mayson exchanging gunfire with a flying Slig and a hatted individual running at gunfire 'He must be the one who wrote the note, Mars I think.' he thought to himself 'what is that idiot doing?' Harik readied his rifle and tried to work out where the bullets being aimed at Mars were coming from. It was difficult to find the source and he doubted he would hit anything but he fired his rifle in the area in front of Mars.

[M] Harik moved to the Valley of Shrapnel
[A] Harik fires his rifle in Primero E's general direction

My DA page.