View Single Post
02-17-2017, 04:08 PM
Lord Vhazen
Thudslug

: Jan 2017
: Hell
: 160
Lord Vhazen  (225)Lord Vhazen  (225)Lord Vhazen  (225)

:
His first vote was fascecious. Just like everyone else who began voting in the begining. What this thread needs is to be restarted for a serious approach. No one thought anything would come of this, but now people are seeing change happen, it's spread all over the place and becoming hostile.
Honestly a part of me agrees... I feel like this thread has turned to shit at this point and everyone's just fucking around or getting butthurt. But I fear if we make another thread, the same jokers will joke around with their joke votes again because the joke has to be kept alive.

:
I'm sorry, no one just sits and "lurks" for thirteen years! ... You're either a multi or you're lying. Frankly, I believe the latter.
I'm starting to take offense to this accusation. I am not a multi. I wrote a detailed welcome thread, I explained myself and that's that. I'm more socially awkward than most. But I am most certainly not a liar.

If someone has started some kind of rumor about me, I would appreciate it if they would have the spine to confront me to my face. I've even shown my face in the What Do You Look Like thread. My name is Anthony Garcia. Stop it.

I actually /have/ lurked for over 13 years. I found this place when I was a stupid little kid and I never bothered to actually get into it myself. I mostly just stuck around to read the Work at Rupture Farms RPG from years ago.

:
You also post far too much to be taken even remotely seriously.
Thanks....? I'm not sure how to respond to this. If you're saying I post too often to be a lurker - that's an ironic assessment. I'm not a lurker /anymore/. I'm here now. When someone remains quiet for so many years as I have, you should only expect them to never shut the fuck up once they actually have a voice.

I don't just post often, I write WALLS of text and I enjoy it that way. I will not be contained by the shadows anymore and I hope to be taken seriously now.

:
This isn't the American Presidential Elections. It's for a mod on a beaten old forum. Why are you trying to start a conspiracy theory?
That's really ironic because I just recently argued that point to someone in a PM.... This thread is being taken WAY too seriously - as if it's a presidential election.

I may be mistaken about what exactly is going on behind the scenes here, but I'm not just pulling things out of my ass - I'm reacting to some things I've seen. And I've seen some shit that warranted my suspicion. If I misinterpreted, then I apologize. But something smells fishy in this thread.