View Single Post
12-03-2010, 12:46 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

: Feb 2009
: NorthWest of England
: 3,127
AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)

OOC: Arkaznor and Itxi really need to get a move on, they're going to be left behind at this rate. Entries close on the 4th of December, so join quick!

HOUR TWO RESULTS
=============

[M] Furlong moves to D.
[E] Furlong searches the surrounding area. 4 - Found two items: Cardboard Box, Tazer.

[M] Randy moves to C.
[E] Randy checks to see if his flashlight is working. 4 - Flashlight is working fine.

[M] Kipricat bounds after Randy into C.
[E] Kipricat checks to see if his flashlight is working. 2 - Flashlight flickers and fizzles out.

[M] Chag flew lazily into D
[E] Chag checked his flashlight was working. 4 - Flashlight is working well.

[E] Unit 23 examines tazer's settings. 3 - Tazer is set on 'maim' and is in full working order.

[M] Zalik stays in D.
[E] Zalik searches for an item. 3 - Found two items: Drill, Blitzknife (electrical sword).

No more items left in D.

HOUR THREE
========

IC: Furlong smiles, "A cardboard box eh... I could hide inside this" Furlong heads into the security room and pulls the lever. *Objective Complete!* Furlong heads down the staircase to C. "Okay, since there are only a few of us, I suggest we stick together and head down Alpha line as far as we can"

C – Factory Bottom Floor
The factory's lower floor contains large machines that were used to dig tunnels. Now that the power is on, it is clear to see that a subway line is connected to this floor. There are two paths. Alpha Subway Line on the left, and Bravo Subway Line on the right.

Randy, satisfied that his flashlight is working, dances for a short period of time. He then remembers why he was here and is surprised to see the lights on. Randy waits for Furlong and looks for items on the ground.

[E] Furlong pulls the switch to activate the power.
[M] Furlong moves to C.

[M] Randy waits in C.
[E] Randy looks around for any useful items. *DR*

[B]
I stream games and art now!
http://twitch.tv/ZephyrFloofyDerg
floofyderg.live

Last edited by AlexFili; 12-03-2010 at 12:55 AM..