thread: Lousy luck.
View Single Post
02-27-2008, 12:30 PM
Fuzzle Guy
Outlaw Flamer

: Apr 2003
: Greater London, UK
: 2,634
Fuzzle Guy  (2482)Fuzzle Guy  (2482)Fuzzle Guy  (2482)Fuzzle Guy  (2482)Fuzzle Guy  (2482)Fuzzle Guy  (2482)Fuzzle Guy  (2482)Fuzzle Guy  (2482)Fuzzle Guy  (2482)Fuzzle Guy  (2482)Fuzzle Guy  (2482)

:
I can't understand what you are trying to say BM, please forgive me, it's too hard for me . But today I lost my best friend. And I can't think at other things. I want her, she was too important for me. I want her, I want her, I want her!!! What can I do? WHAT??? Please help me!!!
I lost my best friend last year thanks to some dick who thought it would be funny to hack into my msn and call her a hopeless ugly slag with no hope for anything in her life. Soon after he managed to alienate my entire social group, and eventually the entire school

The song "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life" posted earlier in this thread actually became my favourite song at the time.

It actually made me a better person.

If you lost your best friend, who's fault was it. Yours - Apologise, don't blame anything on her even if you felt it was her fault.
Hers - She's not worth being your friend if she's left you for dead.
Some Dickhead who thought it would be funny - Don't apologise. You did nothing wrong therefore you should not apologise.

I'm not twisted! Whoever said I was warped by previous events lied!

Last edited by Fuzzle Guy; 02-27-2008 at 12:34 PM..