View Single Post
12-02-2010, 03:48 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

: Oct 2007
: Denmark
: 2,190
Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)

IC: Feeling rather uneasy, Kipricat took a moment to observe his surroundings. Dark and rather moist. 'Odd for it to be wet in winter here. This is not going to be good, I know it, I know it, I know it!' thought a somewhat panicky Kipricat. The silence which Kipricat normally embraced, felt eerie. Feeling nervous, he checked to see if his flashlight was working and planned to turn it on as soon as he found out if it was. Seeing that Randy was already on the move, Kipricat dashed after him. "You think this is a good idea? There's no telling what's in here. If something creepy jumps out, it won't be the first time it happened in a place like this. Wouldn't it be a good idea to wait on everybody else? Or at least look for a weapon?" he said, in a very muffled voice, but he hoped his point would get across with his accompanied sign language.

[M] Kipricat bounds after Randy into C.
[E] Kipricat checks to see if his flashlight is working *DICE ROLL*.

:
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!