View Single Post
04-19-2019, 12:44 PM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

: Oct 2007
: Denmark
: 2,190
Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)

Unfortunately, a total lack of activity from Vexen has disqualified him from tournament play. Games scheduled to be played against Vexen are now considered forfeited, but I encourage you to play them with Nepsotic, if Vexen is still impossible to reach.

19th of April Round Robin

Varrok vs. Oddey!

Phoetux vs. Goodguyplayer!

Blair187 vs. Vexen!

As always, I am allocating a maximum of a fortnight to play these games. And again, should games fail to be played within this time, the match will be called a draw. Remember to PM me a link to the match on Lichess or put it on Discord when you are finished with your four Blitz games, time control 5+0, one as each color, regardless of whether you won or lost them!

---

Last Round Robin's Games:

Oddey vs Phoetux 8-0
1 2 3 4
Phoetux goes through several very painful games, but does cause enough problems to make me work for my victory.

Blair187 vs Varrok 3-5
1 2 3 4
A series of really nice games, with some creative and interesting play from both sides. We see an unfortunate timeout for Blair in a winning position in the first game and an incredible timeout for Blair in a totally lost position in the third game!

Goodguyplayer vs Vexen 4-4

The games between Goodguyplayer and Vexen are considered a forfeit. For the purposes of the final standing, I will not be counting Vexen's points or games played against Vexen.

:
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

Last edited by Oddey; 04-20-2019 at 01:25 AM..