View Single Post
04-05-2022, 11:05 AM
MA
DOES NOT COMPUTE

: Nov 2007
: shit creek
: 5,106
MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)

:
@MA trust you to get into the fucking rat army.
lol yeah skaven are awesome. i actually used to collect them around the early 2000's before they became popularized in games like total war and vermintide. at the time it was a choice between skaven or nurgle cuz nurgle are pretty cool too, but the ratties won me over.

:
Don't worry, if it's any consolation I never get more than 2 colors into a model before I get bored. Most of my collection is half-painted or just plastic.
same here, my whole army was just plastic. i don't know if the models are different now but back then you had to glue the arms, legs, torso and head together for each model giving you a lot of freedom on how you want your army to look. that was the best part for me. i'm not sure if these days the models are one whole piece or not.

:
painting minis is so cool and looks like fun, though i definitely feel that MA. i haven't played D&D for like the past year or so but there was a span of time when a bunch of friends and I were doing a couple campaigns together. some of it is hard to wrap my head around admittedly (I'm the type of person who will space the fuck out if you try to explain a board game's rules to me) but it was still pretty rad. i've thought about doing my own campaign but it seems a little overwhelming haha.
yeah recently i have a proper hankering to play a WHFRP campaign but i don't know anyone whose into that shit, and i definitely don't want to be GM or DM or whatever you call it because i'm not compos mentis enough to do that competently lol. i wouldn't know where to begin, man.