View Single Post
04-04-2022, 10:53 AM
Alf Shall Rise
Outlaw Shooter

: Feb 2007
: New Jersey
: 1,438
Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)

i feel like i do almost nothing these days lately if i'm not at work, or otherwise busy, i'm just at home playing elden ring lol.

for a while though i've been wanting to work on a comic i've been developing for like, the past 5 years or so. it's very hard to find the time and energy for it, but i'd like to do so! i've done some small things for it like a couple of character designs, and fairly large google doc outlines.

:
I'm mainly into Warhammer and D&D these days. Painting minis and designing adventures is a nice creative outlet.
:
it's funny you mention warhammer because i've been getting back into that recently too. not buying minis but exploring skaven armies and lore and also getting interested in WH fantasy roleplay again. i prefer the earlier editions of FRP like first and second, i feel like what i've seen of the newest edition makes things too easy for the players in combat.

also praise you for painting minis. i've tried but i cannot do that, i just end up ruining them.
painting minis is so cool and looks like fun, though i definitely feel that MA. i haven't played D&D for like the past year or so but there was a span of time when a bunch of friends and I were doing a couple campaigns together. some of it is hard to wrap my head around admittedly (I'm the type of person who will space the fuck out if you try to explain a board game's rules to me) but it was still pretty rad. i've thought about doing my own campaign but it seems a little overwhelming haha.